Psychiatric disorders and rebellion are a sign of mental health

justjess

Superstar
I really don't know which is why I asked because I know this is your field of work and study.
Kids are supposed to be playful and hyper.

Adhd exists on a spectrum, and yes they overdiagnose and overmedicate for it in kids that are sightly elevated with playful, hyper, and unable to concentrate... often times when thwu do the kid goes nuts because they arent actually adhd. Sometimes when they do it helps the kid to concentrate and succeed in school because they have minor adhd. Thats where for me there is a grey area because i dont feel it should be medicated at that point, i feel it can be controlled without it and the kid can learn to manage it. I feel at this point its squishing the personality out of the kid, because parents and teachers would rather not deal with it and they are also doing the kid a disservice because it would be much more beneficial to teach the coping skills long term

But then you have extreme adhd where the kid cant even hold a train of thought, cant sit for even two seconds and it impacts their lives severely in a negative way and would even if the rigors of modern schooling was eliminated. It makes then incredibly impulsive, prone to dangerous behaviors, violent outbursts, interferes with their ability to positively socialize especially with kids their own age, they cant learn and their own self image is typically horrible which can lead to other negative mental health outcomes like clinical depression and uncontrollable anxiety, just to name a few.

With those kids you give them meds and their whole lives turn around. Ive worked with a few of them. Its amazing the transformation but especially with how much happier they are, able to make friends, succeed in school, stop getting in trouble.

Meds have their place and while the field of psychiatry has its issues with how its currently practiced it is a valid discipline that when done correctly can seriously impact peoples lives for the better.

The issues with how its practiced imo all boils down to money. Incentives to doctors for prescribing certain meds, not enough funding through insurance for them to take the amount of time necessary to properly diagnose etc.

Last edited:

Lonk

Established
I feel like anyone who proclaims mental disorders are fake or that most aren't real, probably is also one of those people who thinks the Illuminati is pushing to destroy our bodies through encouraging eating vegetables and fruit over junk food.

Yes, I've met those types of people before.

Mental disorders are very real and I don't buy into the idea that they're over diagnosed--rather that all the crap in our food, air, and water is causing problems with our brains, and the rest of our bodies as well. In fact that's not a theory, that's just flat out the truth. But a small part of it is also advances in medicine and science, which have allowed us to recognize new mental disorders. To say that mental disorders are good things or a sign of rebellion is foolish and baseless at best, pushing the Illuminati's agenda at worst. How so? Think of all those hard left wing groups like BLM and Antifa. Nobody in those groups could possibly be without at least one mental disorder, or something seriously wrong with their brains/IQ. They think they're rebelling against the system but in reality they are doing the exact opposite. It's why I've advised certain people I'm in contact with to stay as far away from places like tumblr as possible--it's the indoctrination machine and it does it terrifyingly well, to vulnerable youth who often arrive with victims complexes or already established mental illnesses (and often from backgrounds of bullying, where they were the outcast) that can and do develop into things even more severe if no intervention takes place.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Think of all those hard left wing groups like BLM and Antifa. Nobody in those groups could possibly be without at least one mental disorder, or something seriously wrong with their brains/IQ.
So being against fascism and police murdering black people makes you mentally ill?

Lonk

Established
So being against fascism and police murdering black people makes you mentally ill?
Thinking Antifa and BLM are anything but a fascist cult propagated by the Illuminati (and BLM is directly funded by George Soros) may make you...ah, that'd be too harsh. Just...here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=antifa+violence
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=black+lives+matter+violence

And for more examples of them being mentally ill ants but getting what they deserve:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=antifa+owned+
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=BLM+owned

Enjoy. It's one rage inducing ride.

mecca

Superstar
Thinking Antifa and BLM are anything but a fascist cult propagated by the Illuminati (and BLM is directly funded by George Soros) may make you...ah, that'd be too harsh. Just...here:
Lmao no one gets a check from Soros. BLM are just people gathering together and protesting how so many people are being unjustly murdered by the police. Antifa are not fascist, Antifa is just a name for any group that is against fascism and takes action against fascists.

Also YouTube is not evidence. And you do know that cops go into protests as instigators who start violence and turn meaningful protests into riots just to discredit certain groups, right?

Last edited:

Lonk

Established
Lmao no one gets a check from Soros. BLM are just people gathering together and protesting how so many people are being unjustly murdered by the police. Antifa are not fascist, Antifa is just a name for any group that is against fascism and takes action against fascists.
Are you sure about that? I don't have the link on me at the moment but I am quite sure I recall it being plainly stated that he donated money to BLM. Antifa are fascists, and it's not just a name, it's a group of fascists who commit violent crimes against so-called "fascists" (aka anyone they don't like) in the name of "anti-fascism".

SkepticCat

Veteran
If anything I'd say this second page of this thread clearly exemplifies 'mental disorder'. We're being sprayed with chemtrails, people, it's time to come together against the psychopath controllers rather than bicker over personal issues. Any second you spend knowing you, your family, your friends and everyone else around you is being slowly poisoned to death without acting on that information classifies as 'mental disorder' in my book.

Go here: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ads

Print - move - hand out. ACT.

chemtr11.jpg