Protests in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon all target the regime in Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
Citizens of Iran, Iraq and Lebanon are, essentially, protesting for their own freedom, but a recurring target of protests in all three countries is the Islamic regime in Iran.

Both the Lebanese and Iraqis are angry because of Iranian influence in their countries, while in Iran, they are protesting against Iran’s warmongering around the Middle East as economic problems stack up at home. “Neither Gaza, Nor Lebanon, I Give My Life for Iran!”, is what they’re shouting in the streets.

Domestic problems for Iran and her proxies have been on slow boil for a long time, as anyone who pays attention will know. If there is a popular, widespread revolt against the Islamics in Iran that ends up with their puppets all over being cut off from Iranian support, we could be on the edge of a huge change in Middle East dynamics. If the Iranian regime was gone tomorrow, the problems in Yemen, Palestine and Syria, as well as in the three countries where there are protests, would diminish greatly, if not completely disappear. The tensions over the Iranian nuclear program would dissolve. There could actually be peace.

Tonight, a hundred cities in Iran are on fire. Iranians are attacking every one of the regime’s installations they can find, including banks, government offices and military outposts. The mullahs have cut internet service to the entire country, but the Iranian people have been through this before, and know how to subvert the regime. There are some amazing videos of protests and confrontations with police being uploaded, and people who are connected say these are the biggest demonstrations since the revolution.

God bless the people of Iran, Iraq and Lebanon! Here’s hoping the mullahs pack up and leave, and that there can be peace and prosperity for everyone in the Middle East.

Thunderian

Superstar
Hundreds dead in Iran already, and thousands injured. I think, at this point, the harder the crackdown, the harder the resolve. Let’s hope this revolution is successful.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Domestic problems for Iran and her proxies have been on slow boil for a long time, as anyone who pays attention will know. If there is a popular, widespread revolt against the Islamics in Iran that ends up with their puppets all over being cut off from Iranian support, we could be on the edge of a huge change in Middle East dynamics. If the Iranian regime was gone tomorrow, the problems in Yemen, Palestine and Syria, as well as in the three countries where there are protests, would diminish greatly, if not completely disappear. The tensions over the Iranian nuclear program would dissolve. There could actually be peace.
Ummm…I don’t know if you wrote this yourself or you were simply quoting someone else and didn’t leave a link but are we supposed to buy into this (bolded part)? We were lied to before, you know? Paul Wolfowitz said that the road to peace in the ME goes through Baghdad. Inotherwords, if Saddam falls peace would be on the horizon.
The events of the last 16yrs haven’t delivered the promise, can you guarantee otherwise if the Iranian regime falls? And by falling, TPTB don’t envision something like in Tunisia. As often the claim is, that Iran is the world’s biggest sponsor of terror, it would have to be so thoroughly destroyed, incapacitated, so as not to reprise its role of sponsoring world wide terror cells. I mean, that’s the logical conclusion,right?

Thunderian

Superstar
Ummm…I don’t know if you wrote this yourself or you were simply quoting someone else and didn’t leave a link but are we supposed to buy into this (bolded part)? We were lied to before, you know? Paul Wolfowitz said that the road to peace in the ME goes through Baghdad. Inotherwords, if Saddam falls peace would be on the horizon.
Those are my words, and I’m able to speak on this subject because I’ve been studying the Middle East for a long time now. If I quote, I always note that I’ve done so.

Lies told almost 20 years ago by the Bush admin about Iraq have no relevance here. I thought at the time that going to war in Iraq was a terrible idea, and I am not advocating going to war in Iran now. I’m excited by the prospect of another revolution in Iran — one that topples the regime there now — but not if it means the kind of war we saw in Iraq. The revolution needs to be organic.

The events of the last 16yrs haven’t delivered the promise, can you guarantee otherwise if the Iranian regime falls?
Why would I need to guarantee anything? It’s not my revolution. I’m just pointing out some of the positive results for the region, should the present, terror-supporting, Islamic regime fall and be replaced by a more progressive one. Who wouldn’t be for that?

And by falling, TPTB don’t envision something like in Tunisia. As often the claim is, that Iran is the world’s biggest sponsor of terror, it would have to be so thoroughly destroyed, incapacitated, so as not to reprise its role of sponsoring world wide terror cells. I mean, that’s the logical conclusion,right?
If Iranian funding for Hamas is cut off, and Iranian troops and financial support are withdrawn from Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, as well as various other terror organizations, and the Iranian nuclear program is dismantled, don’t you suppose that will have some sort of effect on the overall levels of violence in the Middle East? Or do you think things are just fine as they are now?

There is no need to destroy Iran to cut off their funding for terror and war. All that needs to be done is the removal of Iran’s pro-terror regime. Cut off the head and the body dies.

Daciple

Star
I would have to say overall I agree with Thunder on this subject. I separate the Government of Iran from the People of Iran, and it is my belief that if Iran were to be able to dispose of their oppressive Regime that the People (if allowed without manipulation and terror) would set up a Democracy. Just look at Pre 1979 photos of Iran, they were like all the other Western Nations in terms of Rights and Freedoms (for the most part). Once the Islamic Nationalists took over, it went to Hell. Just like every time a Theocracy takes hold of a Nation.

Anyways I wrote about it in more detail here:

weskrongden

Veteran
If there is a movement of Democratic protesters, they're going to lose to the fundamentalists like they always do. Because the winning side will be whoever is better at violence.

Thunderian

Superstar
If there is a movement of Democratic protesters, they're going to lose to the fundamentalists like they always do. Because the winning side will be whoever is better at violence.
But the US should refrain from killing terrorists who threaten and kill Americans?

Pan

Veteran
Those are my words, and I’m able to speak on this subject because I’ve been studying the Middle East for a long time now. If I quote, I always note that I’ve done so.

Lies told almost 20 years ago by the Bush admin about Iraq have no relevance here. I thought at the time that going to war in Iraq was a terrible idea, and I am not advocating going to war in Iran now. I’m excited by the prospect of another revolution in Iran — one that topples the regime there now — but not if it means the kind of war we saw in Iraq. The revolution needs to be organic.

Why would I need to guarantee anything? It’s not my revolution. I’m just pointing out some of the positive results for the region, should the present, terror-supporting, Islamic regime fall and be replaced by a more progressive one. Who wouldn’t be for that?

If Iranian funding for Hamas is cut off, and Iranian troops and financial support are withdrawn from Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, as well as various other terror organizations, and the Iranian nuclear program is dismantled, don’t you suppose that will have some sort of effect on the overall levels of violence in the Middle East? Or do you think things are just fine as they are now?

There is no need to destroy Iran to cut off their funding for terror and war. All that needs to be done is the removal of Iran’s pro-terror regime. Cut off the head and the body dies.
You’re excited to get that 3rd Temple built.

Be honest to the forum.

Are you so embarrassed by the Israeli Agenda that you must hide your motives behind your crocodile tears for “the people of Iran, Lebanon and Iraq”?

Funny you didn’t mention the Palestinians.

Honestly, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Zionism or the NWO (unless you’re a goyim - but who cares about them anyway. They are too stupid and they need to be culled).

Kung Fu

Superstar
You’re excited to get that 3rd Temple built.

Be honest to the forum.

Are you so embarrassed by the Israeli Agenda that you must hide your motives behind your crocodile tears for “the people of Iran, Lebanon and Iraq”?
Of course, he is. Which Zionist wouldn't be?

Reactions: Pan

Thunderian

Superstar
Funny you didn’t mention the Palestinians.
I’ve posted extensively on this board about Palestinian protests.

Here’s a thread I started about protests in Gaza against Hamas.

A common feature in these protests against Islamofascism is the violent way the Islamic regimes deal with them. If you and others here care about Iranians, Iraqis, Lebanese and Palestinians, why don’t you care that their governments are killing them for wanting freedom?

Pan

Veteran
I’ve posted extensively on this board about Palestinian protests.

Here’s a thread I started about protests in Gaza against Hamas.

A common feature in these protests against Islamofascism is the violent way the Islamic regimes deal with them. If you and others here care about Iranians, Iraqis, Lebanese and Palestinians, why don’t you care that their governments are killing them for wanting freedom?
Haha! So it's actually the Muslims who are oppressing the Palestinians.

Brilliant!

I must admit that Zionist subversion is hilarious.

Thunderian

Superstar

Pan

Veteran
It's Hamas, an Islamic organization, that is oppressing Palestinians in Gaza. They are doing the exact same thing that the Iranian regime is doing to protesters and journalists in Iran and Iraq.

Gaza: Palestinians tortured, summarily killed by Hamas

Crackdown aims to 'silence' Palestinian journalists
I've also heard there's some babies in test tubes in Iraq that need some saving. We might find those Weapons of Mass Destruction while we are at it too ;)

"Operation Iraqi Freedom 2.0"