Protests in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon all target the regime in Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
Oh I get it. So Palestine is transferring money to Israel, and then Israel is transferring it back to Palestine as shekels and it's accidentally finding its way to Hamas?
It's administrative funds the PA is transferring through Israel to the government of Gaza, which happens to be Hamas, per the Oslo Agreement.

Pan

Veteran
It's administrative funds the PA is transferring through Israel to the government of Gaza, which happens to be Hamas, per the Oslo Agreement.
Administrative funds so that Israel can "administer" Palestine?

In that light, it does make perfect sense for the Palestinians to protest against their government and Hamas, which is being "administered" by Israel.

Thunderian

Superstar
Administrative funds so that Israel can "administer" Palestine?

In that light, it does make perfect sense for the Palestinians to protest against their government and Hamas, which is being "administered" by Israel.
All this work you put in, just so you don't have to accept the same facts the rest of us do.

Reactions: Pan

Kung Fu

Superstar
View attachment 30796

I admit that I clicked on the link, saw that it worked, but didn't bother to read the article. I already knew that Hamas was funded by Israel so it wasn't a revelation to me.

The original article has been removed, but you can still find references to it.

We are living in Wartime Censorship, don't forget.

They aren't just going to serve the info up to you on a silver platter.

EDIT: Correction. It is so mainstream now that even wikipedia says that Hamas was funded by Israel as part of a "Divide and Rule" strategy.

View attachment 30797
That's the article. Ehud Olmert's government allowed the transfer even though they knew exactly where the money was going to go and where it still goes.

I'm guessing they removed the article because they don't want to be letting people know that they're directly and indirectly responsible for funding Hamas.

Kung Fu

Superstar
In summary, people like @Pan and @Kung Fu rely on headlines from 12 years ago, of articles they didn't read, and then they wonder why they look so foolish when the grown-ups are talking.
Why so flustered? The article clearly indicates that Israel funds Hamas through the transfer of Shekels. Now that we know Israel funds Hamas what's your next excuse?

Thunderian

Superstar
Why so flustered? The article clearly indicates that Israel funds Hamas through the transfer of Shekels. Now that we know Israel funds Hamas what's your next excuse?
Read my responses to this topic. It’s clear the money does not come from Israel. Give up, already.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Read my responses to this topic. It’s clear the money does not come from Israel. Give up, already.
Clearly it does. Only the Israeli government is able to produce and then distribute shekels. They knew the shekels we're going to Hamas but chose to do nothing about it. Also, let's not forget the funding they received in the 80s or are you going to deny that as well?

Thunderian

Superstar
Clearly it does. Only the Israeli government is able to produce and then distribute shekels. They knew the shekels we're going to Hamas but chose to do nothing about it. Also, let's not forget the funding they received in the 80s or are you going to deny that as well?
Once again, you can’t be this stupid. Read the article. It answers all your questions.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Once again, you can’t be this stupid. Read the article. It answers all your questions.
I see you're doing what you did back then with our discussion in regards to the comma johanneum. And this is why people think you might be a shill.

Pan

Veteran
I see you're doing what you did back then with our discussion in regards to the comma johanneum. And this is why people think you might be a shill.
Like I said earlier, it's strange how Zionists try to disguise their Zionism behind mock concern for the plight of the Iraqi and Palestinian people.

You would think if they were proud of their ideology (Zionism) then they would just say it directly - "I love Zionism and I support Israel."

Zionism is actually amazing and very powerful. Zionists have a lot to be proud of. Zionist tactics of "funding both sides" is actually extremely clever. The fact that Zionists fund Hamas to further their own agenda is actually hilarious. I also found Zionism funding both sides in WW2 hilarious too.

Zionists don't seem to find it hilarious tho.... they seem to be embarrassed about it. Why?

Thunderian

Superstar
These days, most “pro-Palestinian” people don’t even pretend to be. They just hate Jews. It’s easy to spot them, because they inject Israel and Zionism into every thread.

I’ll make this real easy. I love Zionism and I support Israel. But this thread is about current protests in other countries by people who have been living and dying under the thumb of the Islamic regime in Iran. If you care about anything other than hating Jews, please join the conversation. If you can only obsess about “the Jooz”, save it for Stormfront, or one of your jihadi cells.

Pan

Veteran
These days, most “pro-Palestinian” people don’t even pretend to be. They just hate Jews. It’s easy to spot them, because they inject Israel and Zionism into every thread.

I’ll make this real easy. I love Zionism and I support Israel. But this thread is about current protests in other countries by people who have been living and dying under the thumb of the Islamic regime in Iran. If you care about anything other than hating Jews, please join the conversation. If you can only obsess about “the Jooz”, save it for Stormfront, or one of your jihadi cells.
Hang on a second. Who hates Jews? I certainly don't. I think Jews are amazing and, through their occult magik, teach more about human nature than any other group. The Kabbalah in particular should be enshrined as mankind's greatest achievement in enlightenment.