Protests in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon all target the regime in Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
I've also heard there's some babies in test tubes in Iraq that need some saving. We might find those Weapons of Mass Destruction while we are at it too ;)

"Operation Iraqi Freedom 2.0"
Supporting people in the Middle East who are protesting for their freedom isn't quite the same as supporting an invasion, which I never did and I don't now.

Are you just going to be one of the stupid people here who would rather shitpost than have a conversation? If so, miss me with your ignorant takes, would you?

Pan

Veteran
Supporting people in the Middle East who are protesting for their freedom isn't quite the same as supporting an invasion, which I never did and I don't now.

Are you just going to be one of the stupid people here who would rather shitpost than have a conversation? If so, miss me with your ignorant takes, would you?
Protesting for "freedom"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pan

Veteran

Pan

Veteran
Can you copy/paste the entire article, please?
israel today.JPG

I admit that I clicked on the link, saw that it worked, but didn't bother to read the article. I already knew that Hamas was funded by Israel so it wasn't a revelation to me.

The original article has been removed, but you can still find references to it.

We are living in Wartime Censorship, don't forget.

They aren't just going to serve the info up to you on a silver platter.

EDIT: Correction. It is so mainstream now that even wikipedia says that Hamas was funded by Israel as part of a "Divide and Rule" strategy.

Hamas.JPG

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Heres a more balanced article on this

"Allowing coins and notes into Gaza is the same as water and medicine -- part of it can go to ... members of Hamas."

Thunderian

Superstar
View attachment 30796

I admit that I clicked on the link, saw that it worked, but didn't bother to read the article. I already knew that Hamas was funded by Israel so it wasn't a revelation to me.

The original article has been removed, but you can still find references to it.

We are living in Wartime Censorship, don't forget.

They aren't just going to serve the info up to you on a silver platter.

EDIT: Correction. It is so mainstream now that even wikipedia says that Hamas was funded by Israel as part of a "Divide and Rule" strategy.

View attachment 30797
I know that you'd love to think that Hamas is owned and operated by Israel, but that's not the case. As your Wikipedia link says, Israel funded Hamas 40 years ago as a means of weakening the PLO, but that only means that Israel is currently supporting Hamas if you don't know anything else.

The article that @Kung Fu posted -- which is from 2008 -- can use some explanation.

Here is the explanation (and the link works):

For those who can't be bothered to read the article: The money Israel is transferring to Hamas initially comes from the Palestinian Authority, and is SUPPOSED to be used by Hamas to run the government in Gaza. Israel is not funding Hamas. They are following the terms of the Oslo Accord. If they weren't transferring the money, people like you would surely accuse them of not living up to Oslo.

Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, so I won't comment any further.

Pan

Veteran
Heres a more balanced article on this

A balanced article from the "World's largest information company" - Thomson Reuters

The Jewish history of Reuters (from Reuter's own blog)

....and the kill stroke, on a Jewish website, celebrating Reuters Jewishness as an information asset;

Pan

Veteran
I know that you'd love to think that Hamas is owned and operated by Israel, but that's not the case. As your Wikipedia link says, Israel funded Hamas 40 years ago as a means of weakening the PLO, but that only means that Israel is currently supporting Hamas if you don't know anything else.

The article that @Kung Fu posted -- which is from 2008 -- can use some explanation.

Here is the explanation (and the link works):

For those who can't be bothered to read the article: The money Israel is transferring to Hamas initially comes from the Palestinian Authority, and is SUPPOSED to be used by Hamas to run the government in Gaza. Israel is not funding Hamas. They are following the terms of the Oslo Accord. If they weren't transferring the money, people like you would surely accuse them of not living up to Oslo.

Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, so I won't comment any further.
So, in summary, Hamas accepts money from Israel.......but is simultaneously meant to be Israel's moral enemy?

Makes sense. No wonder the Lebanese people are protesting against Hamas.

Helioform

Star
A balanced article from the "World's largest information company" - Thomson Reuters

The Jewish history of Reuters (from Reuter's own blog)

....and the kill stroke, on A Jewish website, celebrating Reuters Jewishness as an information asset;

Right, can't argue the facts so attack the source! This is a common disinfo tactic.

Pan

Veteran
Right, can't argue the facts so attack the source! This is a common disinfo tactic.
Because the "source" is disinformation.

It's like reading the China Morning Post.

From what I gather, this Reuters article is trying to 'play dumb' on the part of Israeli banks.They are trying to disguise the Israeli transferring of shekels to Hamas by making it a humanitarian article i.e. - "giving humanitarian shekels to Palestine is the same as giving water and food. Also, we didn't know the shekels would end up in the hands of Hamas."

Clever.

Thunderian

Superstar
So, in summary, Hamas accepts money from Israel.......but is simultaneously meant to be Israel's moral enemy?
I will point out, again, that this is not money FROM Israel. It's being transferred from the PA through Israeli banks to the government in Gaza, which happens to be run by Hamas. Why are you trying to discuss things that you don't even bother to learn about?

Makes sense. No wonder the Lebanese people are protesting against Hamas.
They're protesting against Iran, Hezbollah, and their own corrupt and evil leaders.

Thunderian

Superstar
In summary, people like @Pan and @Kung Fu rely on headlines from 12 years ago, of articles they didn't read, and then they wonder why they look so foolish when the grown-ups are talking.

Pan

Veteran
In summary, people like @Pan and @Kung Fu rely on headlines from 12 years ago, of articles they didn't read, and then they wonder why they look so foolish when the grown-ups are talking.
Yes, Zionists want us to forget History. That's why History is currently being altered, white washed and suppressed.

Zionists want all Goys to live with amnesia. "Operation Iraqi...I mean....Operation Iranian Freedom!"

Pan

Veteran
I will point out, again, that this is not money FROM Israel. It's being transferred from the PA through Israeli banks to the government in Gaza, which happens to be run by Hamas. Why are you trying to discuss things that you don't even bother to learn about?

They're protesting against Iran, Hezbollah, and their own corrupt and evil leaders.
Oh I get it. So Palestine is transferring money to Israel, and then Israel is transferring it back to Palestine as shekels and it's accidentally finding its way to Hamas?

Exactly like Wall Street Magik

Government gives money to Wall Street, Wall Street gives money back to Government as an 'interest-generating loan.'

Money lending is wonderful stuff.