Protests against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
HAMAS CALLS FOR MASS ATTENDANCE AT AL-AQSA, CAVE OF THE PATRIARCHS PRAYERS

PALESTINIAN MEN pray on the Temple Mount as they mark the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha on August 11. (photo credit: AMMAR AWAD / REUTERS)
PALESTINIAN MEN pray on the Temple Mount as they mark the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha on August 11. (photo credit: AMMAR AWAD / REUTERS)

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount.

The Hamas terrorist group called for Palestinians to protest against Israeli "violations" at religious sites in Jerusalem and the West Bank by performing Friday prayers in the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Ibrahimi mosque at the Cave of the Patriarchs, along with mosques in the West Bank and Gaza.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against "Israeli judaization schemes" at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount.

The Hamas terrorist group called for Palestinians to protest against Israeli "violations" at religious sites in Jerusalem and the West Bank by performing Friday prayers in the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Ibrahimi mosque at the Cave of the Patriarchs, along with mosques in the West Bank and Gaza.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against "Israeli judaization schemes" at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How do you know what Hamas have or haven't said? because israeli media says so?

dumb fucks.
I guess the difficulty lies in the fact that few westerners also speak Arabic, and out of those who do, even fewer are non-Muslims!

In this clip, Abbas is translated as saying that he will not recognise the Jewish State.

I would like to hear a meaningful critique of some of the translations provided on the Palestinian Media Watch channel to ascertain if the things the leadership are quoted as saying are in fact accurate.

I guess the difficulty lies in the fact that few westerners also speak Arabic, and out of those who do, even fewer are non-Muslims!

In this clip, Abbas is translated as saying that he will not recognise the Jewish State.

I would like to hear a meaningful critique of some of the translations provided on the Palestinian Media Watch channel to ascertain if the things the leadership are quoted as saying are in fact accurate.

arabic is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world..and there are plenty of jews and christians who understand it.
this article is propaganda plain and simple.
the video you linked me has a seperate context..a 'jewish state' in the context Abbas is referring to, isnt a 'religious jewish state' but an 'ethnic jewish state'.
islamically, a religious jewish state is more legitimate than a secular ethnic jewish state..
the judaization of israel isn't religious, it's ethnic...i mean it always was, but this is taking it a step forward.

Then you have the temple mount narratives, again, different contexts. muslims have been protesting for about 3yrs since israel began barring entry, closing off parts of the temple mount and attacking muslims inside the mosque.
eg

your thread title, the article..vs what the palestinians are actually protesting are far apart. pretty basic propaganda.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The thing I object to is the revisionist history that is being attempted by certain Muslims over the Jewish sites in Jerusalem and beyond.

Here is another example - apparently now even the Western Wall if the Temple Mount is.... Islamic?!

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's by Israel's leave that any Muslim is allowed to set foot on the Temple Mount. That must irk them.
Correction it's by the US, Britain, and Saudi Arabia's leave. The moment US support (money and weapons) is removed Israel will crumble.

Try shilling a little harder ;)

Thunderian

Superstar
Correction it's by the US, Britain, and Saudi Arabia's leave. The moment US support (money and weapons) is removed Israel will crumble.

Try shilling a little harder ;)
If the US and Britain pulled all their support from every middle eastern country, a lot of countries would crumble. Israel is not one of them. They won the war in 1967 without American help, and they would be fine without it now.

If the US and Britain pulled all their support from every middle eastern country, a lot of countries would crumble. Israel is not one of them. They won the war in 1967 without American help, and they would be fine without it now.
I'm sure Israel will do fine for a while..but behind all their success...they've been funded by wealthy Jews, for example we all know about house Rothschild.
When I talk about the destruction of Israel im talking about the fall of mystery Babylon..and that means the removal of the entire system which also affects the Saudi kingdom.

Fact is if you read Habakkuk 2, the destruction of ancient babylon was based around the same contexts that fit Israel.
It directly mentions usury. Eg the Chaldeans got rich off money lending. Habakkuk 2 told us their creditors would rise up against them. That means the Chaldeans didn't truely own the money they were accumulating. They were allowed power because they were good at running the system but as soon as the people supporting them removed their suppprt..the Chaldeans were removed and the Persians fucked them.

You can read Zechariah 5, Jeremiah 2 and 3 for more clarity.

he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.
6 “Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,
“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?’

@Kung Fu want to know something fucking comical?
Indian hindus don't have enough dick left to stroke over their friendship with Israel. I see them regularly supporting Israel and kissing it's ass. I used to know one hindu guy posting on an Israel forum regularly reporting my posts to them.
It's funny because the Rothschild family owned a big chunk of the British East India trading company. We have learnt in recent times that the British looted the equivalent of 45 trillion dollars worth of wealth from India during the British Raj era.
This is the family that funds israel.
So they looted 45trillion from India to create Israel and now Indias hindus boasts about having Israel a friend.
when mughals ruled India, it was the richest country in the world. Yet these same hindus blame all their problems on the mughals and Muslims in general, they're completely brainwashed morons.

This type of hypocricy..it doesn't go unnoticed. The entire system, mystery Babylon which Revelation 17 and 18 told us about...is built on hypocricy. The same condemnation in habbakuk 2 against the Chaldean rulers of babylon is applied to the Jewish elite in rev 17/18.
For example it literally says the world's wealthiest merchants belonged to 'her'
It is a fact that Jews dominate the richlists.
It says the world was drunk on the wine of a
Her adulteries...
Here we have people like @thundarian on a forum that is supposed to expose/highlight the evils in this system..eg in music, TV, movie, political and economic industries..all of which are controlled by Jews.
Yet these type of guys support Israel.

Just like the hindus, their hatred of islam has made them blind to the truth.

Read the last part of isaiah 42. Sums it up.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol. They only won because of the support and money they receive from overseas. Take all that "support" away and it crumbles real fast. The Persians and Arabs have been in power for far longer and on their own merits and not with the support of others.

"They won the war in 1967 without American help" lol. Thanks for the laugh, Zionist. Receives monetary funding and military funding in the billions from tax payers on the other side of the world but yet they won on their own :rolleyes:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm sure Israel will do fine for a while..but behind all their success...they've been funded by wealthy Jews, for example we all know about house Rothschild.
When I talk about the destruction of Israel im talking about the fall of mystery Babylon..and that means the removal of the entire system which also affects the Saudi kingdom.

Fact is if you read Habakkuk 2, the destruction of ancient babylon was based around the same contexts that fit Israel.
It directly mentions usury. Eg the Chaldeans got rich off money lending. Habakkuk 2 told us their creditors would rise up against them. That means the Chaldeans didn't truely own the money they were accumulating. They were allowed power because they were good at running the system but as soon as the people supporting them removed their suppprt..the Chaldeans were removed and the Persians fucked them.

You can read Zechariah 5, Jeremiah 2 and 3 for more clarity.

he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.
6 “Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,
“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?’

@Kung Fu want to know something fucking comical?
Indian hindus don't have enough dick left to stroke over their friendship with Israel. I see them regularly supporting Israel and kissing it's ass. I used to know one hindu guy posting on an Israel forum regularly reporting my posts to them.
It's funny because the Rothschild family owned a big chunk of the British East India trading company. We have learnt in recent times that the British looted the equivalent of 45 trillion dollars worth of wealth from India during the British Raj era.
This is the family that funds israel.
So they looted 45trillion from India to create Israel and now Indias hindus boasts about having Israel a friend.
when mughals ruled India, it was the richest country in the world. Yet these same hindus blame all their problems on the mughals and Muslims in general, they're completely brainwashed morons.

This type of hypocricy..it doesn't go unnoticed. The entire system, mystery Babylon which Revelation 17 and 18 told us about...is built on hypocricy. The same condemnation in habbakuk 2 against the Chaldean rulers of babylon is applied to the Jewish elite in rev 17/18.
For example it literally says the world's wealthiest merchants belonged to 'her'
It is a fact that Jews dominate the richlists.
It says the world was drunk on the wine of a
Her adulteries...
Here we have people like @thundarian on a forum that is supposed to expose/highlight the evils in this system..eg in music, TV, movie, political and economic industries..all of which are controlled by Jews.
Yet these type of guys support Israel.

Just like the hindus, their hatred of islam has made them blind to the truth.

Read the last part of isaiah 42. Sums it up.
We'll said. What can I say everyone has a master and the master for Protestant and Hindu slaves is the Zionist Jew. The master in this case tortured and killed your god and in the case of the Hindus enslaved you and plundered your land but yet they continue to lick their boots. An odd relationship.

Thunderian

Superstar
Lol. They only won because of the support and money they receive from overseas. Take all that "support" away and it crumbles real fast. The Persians and Arabs have been in power for far longer and on their own merits and not with the support of others.

"They won the war in 1967 without American help" lol. Thanks for the laugh, Zionist. Receives monetary funding and military funding in the billions from tax payers on the other side of the world but yet they won on their own :rolleyes:
American money goes to all of Israel’s neighbours, too. You might want to look into it before you make posts like this.

Kung Fu

Superstar
American money goes to all of Israel’s neighbours, too. You might want to look into it before you make posts like this.
Again, no country gets nearly as much as Israel and not for this long. Just from the American government itself Israel receives over 3 billion annually. When you combine that with the money and support they receive from Evangelicals and other corporations they're the largest recipients of welfare.

" Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $142.3 billion (current, or noninflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although from 1971 to 2007 Israel also received significant economic assistance."

I prove you wrong every single time because you make it so easy.

Thunderian

Superstar
Again, no country gets nearly as much as Israel and not for this long. Just from the American government itself Israel receives over 3 billion annually. When you combine that with the money and support they receive from Evangelicals and other corporations they're the largest recipients of welfare.

" Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $142.3 billion (current, or noninflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although from 1971 to 2007 Israel also received significant economic assistance."

I prove you wrong every single time because you make it so easy.
Yeah, I’ve really been schooled. I guess you know everything.

Thunderian

Superstar