Protests against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
HAMAS CALLS FOR MASS ATTENDANCE AT AL-AQSA, CAVE OF THE PATRIARCHS PRAYERS

PALESTINIAN MEN pray on the Temple Mount as they mark the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha on August 11. (photo credit: AMMAR AWAD / REUTERS)
PALESTINIAN MEN pray on the Temple Mount as they mark the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha on August 11. (photo credit: AMMAR AWAD / REUTERS)

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount.

The Hamas terrorist group called for Palestinians to protest against Israeli "violations" at religious sites in Jerusalem and the West Bank by performing Friday prayers in the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Ibrahimi mosque at the Cave of the Patriarchs, along with mosques in the West Bank and Gaza.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against "Israeli judaization schemes" at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount.

The Hamas terrorist group called for Palestinians to protest against Israeli "violations" at religious sites in Jerusalem and the West Bank by performing Friday prayers in the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Ibrahimi mosque at the Cave of the Patriarchs, along with mosques in the West Bank and Gaza.

The Fajr prayers, the first prayers of the day before sunrise, are being held in protest against "Israeli judaization schemes" at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How do you know what Hamas have or haven't said? because israeli media says so?

dumb fucks.
I guess the difficulty lies in the fact that few westerners also speak Arabic, and out of those who do, even fewer are non-Muslims!

In this clip, Abbas is translated as saying that he will not recognise the Jewish State.

I would like to hear a meaningful critique of some of the translations provided on the Palestinian Media Watch channel to ascertain if the things the leadership are quoted as saying are in fact accurate.

I guess the difficulty lies in the fact that few westerners also speak Arabic, and out of those who do, even fewer are non-Muslims!

In this clip, Abbas is translated as saying that he will not recognise the Jewish State.

I would like to hear a meaningful critique of some of the translations provided on the Palestinian Media Watch channel to ascertain if the things the leadership are quoted as saying are in fact accurate.

arabic is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world..and there are plenty of jews and christians who understand it.
this article is propaganda plain and simple.
the video you linked me has a seperate context..a 'jewish state' in the context Abbas is referring to, isnt a 'religious jewish state' but an 'ethnic jewish state'.
islamically, a religious jewish state is more legitimate than a secular ethnic jewish state..
the judaization of israel isn't religious, it's ethnic...i mean it always was, but this is taking it a step forward.

Then you have the temple mount narratives, again, different contexts. muslims have been protesting for about 3yrs since israel began barring entry, closing off parts of the temple mount and attacking muslims inside the mosque.
eg

your thread title, the article..vs what the palestinians are actually protesting are far apart. pretty basic propaganda.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The thing I object to is the revisionist history that is being attempted by certain Muslims over the Jewish sites in Jerusalem and beyond.

Here is another example - apparently now even the Western Wall if the Temple Mount is.... Islamic?!

Kung Fu

Star
It's by Israel's leave that any Muslim is allowed to set foot on the Temple Mount. That must irk them.
Correction it's by the US, Britain, and Saudi Arabia's leave. The moment US support (money and weapons) is removed Israel will crumble.

Try shilling a little harder ;)