Prophetic Expectations

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are you talking about the difference of a limited profit versus interest @Red Sky at Morning ? Surely you can see the slavery of compound interest Red. To me the difference is clearly evident especially when you see how it enslaved entire populations and countries. I do not see people crying blood about profit.;)

"Praise be to Allah.
Permissible muraabahah is where the financier (the one who has the money) buys something for one hundred million – as in the question – then when he has acquired it and taken possession of it, he sells it to your friend for payment in instalments over ten years, with a profit of 4%, for example; then your friend can keep the product or sell it in the marketplace for cash at a lower price, in order to obtain the cash.

This is muraabahah which is valid according to Islam. For more information, please see the answer to question no.36408. (That link discusses profit @Red Sky at Morning )

But if the financer gives this money (one hundred million) to your friend on the basis that he will take it back from him in instalments, with an increase of 4%, then this is a riba-based loan, which is haraam (forbidden), whether it is called financing or muraabahah. In fact calling it by this name is a kind of confusing and misleading trickery, which is also haraam."
For more on why interest is forbidden:
https://islamqa.info/en/116968
I really meant ordinary interest vs exorbitant interest. Are both haraam?

DesertRose

Superstar
I really meant ordinary interest vs exorbitant interest. Are both haraam?
Yes Red! Kindly watch the videos for this information and worldview.
For a person who can not pay due to illness or unemployment this small amount will compound.
These money lenders have an economic order that is slated for destruction. God willing.

“O you who believe! Do not devour Riba (e.g. interest), making it double & redouble, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be successful.”
Qur’an 3:130

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
An aspect of the end times that people may not take into consideration is that the Creator will take into account those who oppress others through interest.
Quran 2:275
Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

Yeah well here is another fine example of the discrepancy between YHWH and Allah.

According to YHWH usury is fine... not between the Israelites but between Israelites and gentiles.

So again YHWH simply is not Allah.

So who in hell is Allah ?

DesertRose

Superstar
According to YHWH usury is fine... not between the Israelites but between Israelites and gentiles.
Would a Just Creator allow for these kinds of rules? BIgotry and Usury?
These rules were written by imperfect men or lying scribes.
Supporting the avarice of the money lenders? Making those who have little money poorer. You would defend that? smh

TokiEl

Superstar
Would a Just Creator allow for these kinds of rules? BIgotry and Usury?
It's written in the Scriptures that YHWH allows the use of usury... and it's nothing wrong with usury as long as it's not abused.

These rules were written by imperfect men or lying scribes.
No this is not the Talmud... but the Holy bible.

Supporting the avarice of the money lenders? Making those who have little money poorer. You would defend that? smh
As long as usury is not abused it's a win win... usury and interest go hand in hand so no usury no interest.

DesertRose

Superstar
As long as usury is not abused it's a win win... usury and interest go hand in hand so no usury no interest.
You do your thing however there are people of all walks of life including yours who are against usury.
There are entire Youtube channels with content regarding Christians against usury:)

God willing these people and their systems will collapse. Glad tidings for those who care.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You do your thing however there are people of all walks of life including yours who are against usury.
There are entire Youtube channels with content regarding Christians against usury:)
In the book of God of Israel usury is fine as long as the borrower is not poor and in the book of god of Islam usury is not fine at all.

God willing these people and their systems will collapse. Glad tidings for those who care.
Well that is the elite plan to collapse old systems to bring in a new world order.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon this video discusses the CFR and the Dajjal/anti-Christ.
I thought the whole kafara thing was abit of a stretch but the CFR does have its religious foot soldiers to advance their plans.
A picture is worth a thousand words;

It seems God found a patron in gambler Adelson for the embassy move (and ofcourse to fulfill prophecy) and there is Bonesman Mnuchin, at the momentous occasion.

https://www.newsweek.com/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump-donor-windfall-460470

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Are you talking about the difference of a limited profit versus interest @Red Sky at Morning ? Surely you can see the slavery of compound interest Red. To me the difference is clearly evident especially when you see how it enslaved entire populations and countries. I do not see people crying blood about profit.;)
Then you're not paying attention to the robbery of the pharmaceutical industry.

rainerann

Star
"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." (Matthew 16:28).

This verse makes so much more sense from an amillennial perspective. Pentecost was the beginning of the fulfillment of Revelation 20.

"St. Augustine, also called Saint Augustine of Hippo, original Latin name Aurelius Augustinus, (born November 13, 354, Tagaste, Numidia [now Souk Ahras, Algeria]—died August 28, 430, Hippo Regius [now Annaba, Algeria]; feast day August 28), bishop of Hippo from 396 to 430, one of the Latin Fathers of the Church and perhaps the most significant Christian thinker after St. Paul. " https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Augustine

From St. Augustine of Hippo on the Millennium.

The devil, then, is not bound during the whole time which this book embraces—that is, from the first coming of Christ to the end of the world, when He shall come the second time,— not bound in this sense, that during this interval, which goes by the name of a thousand years, he shall not seduce the Church, for not even when loosed shall he seduce it. For certainly if his being bound means that he is not able or not permitted to seduce the Church, what can the loosing of him mean but his being able or permitted to do so? But God forbid that such should be the case! But the binding of the devil is his being prevented from the exercise of his whole power to seduce men, either by violently forcing or fraudulently deceiving them into taking part with him. If he were during so long a period permitted to assail the weakness of men, very many persons, such as God would not wish to expose to such temptation, would have their faith overthrown, or would be prevented from believing; and that this might not happen, he is bound.

But when the short time comes he shall be loosed. For he shall rage with the whole force of himself and his angels for three years and six months; and those with whom he makes war shall have power to withstand all his violence and stratagems. And if he were never loosed, his malicious power would be less patent, and less proof would be given of the steadfast fortitude of the holy city: it would, in short, be less manifest what good use the Almighty makes of his great evil. For the Almighty does not absolutely seclude the saints from his temptation, but shelters only their inner man, where faith resides, that by outward temptation they may grow in grace. And He binds him that he may not, in the free and eager exercise of his malice, hinder or destroy the faith of those countless weak persons, already believing or yet to believe, from whom the Church must be increased and completed; and he will in the end loose him, that the city of God may see how mighty an adversary it has conquered, to the great glory of its Redeemer, Helper, Deliverer. And what are we in comparison with those believers and saints who shall then exist, seeing that they shall be tested by the loosing of an enemy with whom we make war at the greatest peril even when he is bound?
https://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2013/04/st-augustine-of-hippo-on-millennium.html

TokiEl

Superstar
"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." (Matthew 16:28).

This verse makes so much more sense from an amillennial perspective. Pentecost was the beginning of the fulfillment of Revelation 20.
It's just that in Rev 20 there is the beast and his image and mark etc etc... so still future.

Not trying to pick an argument or anything but that's what it seems like to me.

rainerann

Star
It's just that in Rev 20 there is the beast and his image and mark etc etc... so still future.

Not trying to pick an argument or anything but that's what it seems like to me.
This is what it says.

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
"

This is the whole chapter. Those who take part in the first resurrection are those who are beheaded because of their testimony of Christ and for the word of God and those who do not worship the beast or his image. In other words, these are the people that will be called to persecution during the thousand year reign of Christ. They will take part in the first resurrection and reign with Christ now for the thousand years.

When you look at the early church writings, this is clearly what was being taught even demonstrating itself in the Catholic teaching of praying to the saints. This appears to be derived from the belief that those who died in Christ and were martyred during the time of the early church, would be resurrected to reign with Him until the end of the thousand years.

Catholic means universal and their teachings are derived from when they was one body of Christ. In addition to this, when you read the stories of martyrdom in the early church, it sure does seem like a lot of people didn't fear death, and it would likely be because amillennial is what the church believed and these people who were martyred in the early church were confident in taking part in this first resurrection.

Being loosed a little season is the time when Revelation 13 is fulfilled. That is the season that is being referenced.

TokiEl

Superstar
This is the whole chapter. Those who take part in the first resurrection are those who are beheaded because of their testimony of Christ and for the word of God and those who do not worship the beast or his image. In other words, these are the people that will be called to persecution during the thousand year reign of Christ. They will take part in the first resurrection and reign with Christ now for the thousand years.
Well we have here a don't worry about being beheaded for the faith in Jesus Christ because by being beheaded you become holy. Beautiful that is a nice consolation if on the block... one split second from a head shorter and holiness at the same time.

Being loosed a little season is the time when Revelation 13 is fulfilled. That is the season that is being referenced.
Yea well he is loosing a war in heaven in Rev 12 so he might have been loosed a little before Rev 13.

elsbet

Superstar
1 Peter 3 18"...He also went and preached to the spirits in prison who disobeyed long ago ... in the days of Noah...

There are also dark forces trying to figure out what God is up to by studying the Scriptures
so God in His wisdom has made much most ambiguous and some just about impossible to interpret and only to be understood in hindsight*...
Yes!
I always wondered WHY the Enemy and his progeny would even attempt to overthrow God... they know better than anyone that it is impossible.

Fairly recently, I watched (or read) a better explanation. We know Satan is the Accuser of the Brethren-- the Adversary and the Prosecutor. The author suggested the he may try to do it legally. That is, within the bounds of God's Law... outsmart Him or find a loophole (see: Dogma, movie).

That explains why the Sacrifice was absolutely necessary for Payment of the legal debt incurred by Sin. There are Rules, and they must be followed. It is referenced in pop culture, literature, music, etc.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes!
I always wondered WHY the Enemy and his progeny would even attempt to overthrow God... they know better than anyone that it is impossible.

Fairly recently, I watched (or read) a better explanation. We know Satan is the Accuser of the Brethren-- the Adversary and the Prosecutor. The author suggested the he may try to do it legally. That is, within the bounds of God's Law... outsmart Him or find a loophole (see: Dogma, movie).

That explains why the Sacrifice was absolutely necessary for Payment of the legal debt incurred by Sin. There are Rules, and they must be followed. It is referenced in pop culture, literature, music, etc.
That's true Madame.

Legalis and loopholes lol.

Tit for tat.

And a council of gods.

Serveto

Star
Apparently, it's already been done (the outsmarting and thus defeating, that is), and that by Orthodox Jews and sages of the Talmud, so there might be precedent. On the other hand, by the sounds of things, their god is a bit of a prankster, it seems ...

"... Again he [R. Eliezer] said to them: 'If the halachah [legal opinions of Torah] agrees with me, let it be proved from Heaven!' Whereupon a Heavenly Voice cried out: 'Why do ye dispute with R. Eliezer, seeing that in all matters the halachah agrees with him!' But R. Joshua arose and exclaimed: 'It is not in heaven.' What did he mean by this? — Said R. Jeremiah: That the Torah had already been given at Mount Sinai; we pay no attention to a Heavenly Voice, because Thou hast long since written in the Torah at Mount Sinai, After the majority must one incline.

R. Nathan met Elijah [yes the prophet, according to the footnote] and asked him: What did the Holy One, Blessed be He, do in that hour? — He laughed [with joy], he replied, saying, 'My sons have defeated Me, My sons have defeated Me.'
"
Baba Mezi'a 59b