Prophetic Expectations

TokiEl

Superstar
The Soviet Union was building roads, hospitals, schools, power plants and was eradicating drug production in Afghanistan. The Afghan people were being educated in the universities of the USSR free of charge. The limited Soviet army was fighting the religious crazy guys, who were heavily armed by the USA. It's the same stuff as support of the current religious bad guys by the US today.

When Russia added a foreign people to their empire, they treated them as equals with dignity and developed education, healthcare and infrastructure to same level as in Russia or above. As for the British or American, we all know what those empires did and do to the conquered lands...

There were two coups d'etat in Afghanistan in the decade before Soviet intervention.

And America/Nato during the Cold War were allegedly trying to stop the Communist takeover of other nations.

Geopolitically the world has been in a big mess for a long time... and who expected the entrance into the 21st century was a perpetual war on terror ?

You praise the Soviet Union who crushed Christianity and exiled non communists to concentration camps...?

I wish i could point the finger on the core problem of our world... but it seems to be most capitals governments and institutions.

TokiEl

Superstar
We're all brothers and sisters, sharing the same God as our ultimate source of life.
And that God is Jesus Christ.

You raise an objection against God because you do not like how He treated the giant human angelic hybrids in Canaan... well God flooded the whole world once because of this hybridization of the human race.

So i suggest you thank Him else you would not today be human.

Serveto

Star
You raise an objection against God because you do not like how He treated the giant human angelic hybrids in Canaan... well God flooded the whole world once because of this hybridization of the human race.

So i suggest you thank Him else you would not today be human.
I am just wondering and as a matter of consistency: should we also thank the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira's Torat Ha’Melech, or the King’s Torah, which Max Blumenthal has apparently subtitled "How to Kill Goyim and Influence People," available for purchase in Greater Israel and probably Brooklyn? By the sound of book reviews, both negative and positive, the Bible, or Torah, is quoted and is the source for the reasoning.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
A significant problem with de-radicalizing militant, fundamentalist Jews and Christians, unlike the global, well-funded effort to de-radicalize Muslims, is that to do the former might shrink or deflate the pentagram Pentagon. I don't expect that to happen soon.
On the contrary, if the Bible is to be believed, increased persecution of both Jews and Christians may soon be on the horizon ...
Please note that I specifically said "militant" Jews and Christians, which doesn't include every Christian and Jew, and I used that word advisedly, based upon some research into the matter. Highlights of that research follow. While you read, please consider if the Pentagon inflates or deflates in the process and thus if my point is at all valid. And if what follows is focused on Iraq, that is because the expansionist, imperialist aims described below have not, it seems to me, been reined in by any presidential administration following Bush Jr., even if Russia has thrown a curve ball in Syria, thus upsetting a few plans.

"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history ..."
Ari Shavit, Haaretz, 2003

I think it was to these efforts that veteran Washington journalist, Carl Bernstein, referred when he said this, and acknowledged that he could say it because he is Jewish:

"Many members of the so-called Christian right share the view [as expressed in Undersecretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz's leaked draft plan] that America has a special mission, but give this notion a triumphalist religious cast beyond the moralism typical of neo-[conservative] ideology. They believe that the United States, as led by a man of God, has a virtually messianic role to play, especially in the Middle East, where God’s chosen people, Israel, must be supported by the United States against their enemies. Breaking sharply with the mainstream of traditional Christianity, which has made a distinction between the things of God and the things of Caesar, this form of religion identifies a particular political power, America, with God’s will. George W. Bush’s rhetoric has sometimes suggested that he is drawn to such thinking. ‘‘Evangelical’’ Christianity of this kind may rest on rather simplistic theological, biblical, and historical assumptions and arguably have virtually no influence over America’s dominant national culture, but it provides considerable political support for neo-[conservatism], which does have such influence. In its practical effects on United States foreign policy, this religious triumphalism puts a religious gloss on neo-[conservatism]. It does not Christianize U.S. foreign policy, but makes it less humble and more belligerent."
Claes Ryn, The Ideology of American Empire

"What these neoconservatives seek is to conscript American blood to make the world safe for Israel. They want the peace of the sword imposed on Islam and American soldiers to die if necessary to impose it ...The neocons seek American empire, and Sharonites [lately Netanyahuites] seek hegemony over the Middle East. The two agendas coincide precisely. And though neocons insist that it was Sept. 11 that made the case for war on Iraq and militant Islam, the origins of their war plans go back far before."
Patrick Buchanan, Whose War?, 2003

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
You raise an objection against God because you do not like how He treated the giant human angelic hybrids in Canaan...
I'm amazed how you say that I have an objection and don't like something when I never ever said that or even alluded to anything of such sorts.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I am just wondering and as a matter of consistency: should we also thank the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira's Torat Ha’Melech, or the King’s Torah, which Max Blumenthal has apparently subtitled "How to Kill Goyim and Influence People," available for purchase in Greater Israel and probably Brooklyn? By the sound of book reviews, both negative and positive, the Bible, or Torah, is quoted and is the source for the reasoning.
No you're not wondering.

You just like to use the opinion of one fringe Jew to conveniently throw all Jews in the oven.

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm amazed how you say that I have an objection and don't like something when I never ever said that or even alluded to anything of such sorts.
Sorry about that but did you not say and i quote...

"The Bible teaches not to kill, but at the same time condones killing of certain people. This results in the atrocious massacres that have been going on in the holy land and around it."

Serveto

Star
No you're not wondering.
Yes I am wondering.
You just like to use the opinion of one fringe Jew to conveniently throw all Jews in the oven.
Get a grip. Read Max Blumenthal's link, and then, quite possibly, his book (it's on my reading list). Stop pandering to emotions, or whatever it is you are doing in that ^ statement. You should excuse the fact that confusion is caused when some of you Christians spring a big, insistent hyphen for Judaism and call yourselves "Judeo-Christians," or, alternately, "Christian-Zionists," because, at that point, I don't always know where the Christianity is thought to start and the Judaism end, and vice versa.

Bacsi

Star
Sorry about that but did you not say and i quote...

"The Bible teaches not to kill, but at the same time condones killing of certain people. This results in the atrocious massacres that have been going on in the holy land and around it."
I see. I love God and was referring mainly to the genocide of Palestinian Christians and Muslims today as that was being discussed. The Bible is full of good and bad stuff. The bad and very bad stuff in the Bible is what matters. It's a man-made book as well as all other religious books.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes I am wondering.

Get a grip. Read Max Blumenthal's link, and then, quite possibly, his book (it's on my reading list). Stop pandering to emotions, or whatever it is you are doing in that ^ statement. You should excuse the fact that confusion is caused when some of you Christians spring a big, insistent hyphen for Judaism and call yourselves "Judeo-Christians," or, alternately, "Christian-Zionists," because, at that point, I don't always know where the Christianity is thought to start and the Judaism end, and vice versa.
No need of a label nor a coffin.

You took the opinion of one fringe Jew to paint all Jews in a bad light.

Forgive me it was your fathers who threw them in the oven.

TokiEl

Superstar
I see. I love God and was referring mainly to the genocide of Palestinian Christians and Muslims today as that was being discussed. The Bible is full of good and bad stuff. The bad and very bad stuff in the Bible is what matters. It's a man-made book as well as all other religious books.
Listen. If you don't love and obey Jesus Christ then you neither know God nor love Him.

Serveto

Star
TokiEl said:
Stop pandering to emotions, or whatever it is you are doing in that ^ statement.
Forgive me it was your fathers who threw them in the oven.
You used the Nazi genocide of the Jews as a rhetorical device to score a cheap point and thus trivialized something I take very seriously. As for your statement, it was my fathers, and a few uncles, who fought in WWII to defeat Nazism and its repugnant, racist ideology. They are, or were, American veterans of that war.

TokiEl

Superstar
You used the Nazi genocide of the Jews as a rhetorical device to score a cheap point and thus trivialized something I take very seriously. As for your statement, it was my fathers, and a few uncles, who fought in WWII to defeat Nazism and its repugnant, racist ideology. They are, or were, American veterans of that war.
Right so forgive me again.

Let's call it a draw.

TokiEl

Superstar
It’s hard to understand how zionists treat this scripture like it doesn’t exists, or, it can mean what it says type of denial I guess. It’s not a good think to claim to be a Christian while yet they worship and love the synagogue of satan more than God or themselves. It’s not going to be fun for them when they stand before Jesus and give an account of themselves neglecting the rest of the herd, throwing other fellow brothers and sisters in Christ under the bus for the sake of the synagogue of satan. Then Jesus will go to those Palestinians and tell them how much he loved them when the synagogue of satan made the rest of the world to be pacified to the genocide taking place against the people in gaza. Christian zionists have so much blood on their hands.

You've been watching too much propaganda masquerading as mass media.

The truth is that the holy land is the land of the God of Israel. And God of Israel said in the Scriptures that He would bring back His people from the nations where He scattered them into His land because of His holy name.

The world in general and the Muslims especially are trying to take over the land of the God of Israel. They tried three times with war and since 1973 they've been terrorizing Israel with rockets backpack bombs stabbing car ramming etc etc.

They ought to understand that it is not their land and stop terrorizing the Jews.

So you see your pretty little pink head got it all upside down.

cfowen

Established
These are the prophecies that the misinformed say were fulfilled in 1948.

Jer 31:31-34
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Eze 36:24-28
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

So tell me, have all of these prophecies been fulfilled? Of course not. Israel must ALWAYS keep the law in order to be God's people. That Talmudic, unbelieving, fake bunch in Israel cannot keep the law without a temple and animal sacrifices. They have been Lo-ammi, not my people (Hos1:9) since 63AD, when they were fully blinded and deafened in Ac 28:25-27, when Paul pronounced the curse of Isa 6:9-10 upon them for the 7th and last time in scripture. In God's eyes, there is no Israel today. When God does gather Israel and really put them in the land, Israel's earthly Kingdom will start and everyone on the earth will know it.

The New Spirit is the Spirit of the New Covenant, given only to Israel (Jer 31:31, Heb 8:8). It's sole purpose will be to put the LAW into Israel's inward parts and, of course, when God gathers them, there MUST be a temple and animal sacrificing, since the law MUST be kept at that time. Note that, as late as Rom 9, about 28 years after Pentecost in Ac 2, it says that Israel owned the covenants, in 9:4. And, if the. Covenants belonged to Israel, the Gentiles didn't have them and never will have them, since the Gentiles will never have to keep the law.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jer 31:31-34
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Eze 36:24-28
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

So tell me, have all of these prophecies been fulfilled? Of course not. Israel must ALWAYS keep the law in order to be God's people. That Talmudic, unbelieving, fake bunch in Israel cannot keep the law without a temple and animal sacrifices. They have been Lo-ammi, not my people (Hos1:9) since 63AD, when they were fully blinded and deafened in Ac 28:25-27, when Paul pronounced the curse of Isa 6:9-10 upon them for the 7th and last time in scripture. In God's eyes, there is no Israel today.
I think the only Jews who will go into the Millennium will be those who fulfil the prophesied words at the end of Matthew 23.

CB-_Q_YW8AE7MPV.jpg

This realisation will come to them during the Tribulation (if I'm "rightly dividing"), hence the verses you quoted will ultimately apply to Israel when they have been sifted, purified and the scales fallen from their eyes.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
Israel's earthly Kingdom of Heaven is not the same as the Millennium. The Kingdom comes first and will last about 700 years. The.Kingdom will be ruled by Christ from Heaven and David will be the King on Earth. The Millennium will be ruled by Christ on earth and He will rule with a rod of iron.

Last edited: