Prophetic Expectations

elsbet

Superstar
1 Corinthians 3

1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building
Indeed. One can point to the scriptures all day long but they are of little use without the gift of Discernment that comes only through the Holy Spirit of God, Himself.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:5

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Indeed. One can point to the scriptures all day long but they are of little use without the gift of Discernment that comes only through the Holy Spirit of God, Himself.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:5
I have a Bible app that pops up a verse every day - this is what popped up this morning!

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kjvdrama.dramatizedaudio.bibledramatized

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe that famine of hearing the words of the LORD has lasted about 2000 years for the bewildering blind Jews. And so i think it's long enough now and i suspect God thinks so as well.
Are sure about that though? Verse 12? And don't you think they'd be dead by now? Man is a spiritual being, if he can faint and die from want of food, don't you think he'd faint and die from a prolonged want of spiritual food. Keep in mind spiritual deficiency manifests physically.

St Gregory of Sinai clearly states that forgetfulness of God is a disease of the soul and of the faculty of reason. It has a direct impact on human memory, which ends up divided, diffused and fragmented.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well... Another question ...

To who or what does Ezekiel 37s vision of the dry bones refer to? How long do the bones stay dry? Does it take a miracle (whilst said bones are in situ) to change things?

View attachment 7196

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.

5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
The bones could refer to me!?!? Ministers use this chapter when preaching about spiritual revival. But the immediate context of this is Babylonian captivity since both Ezekiel and Jeremiah were contemporaries. I wont go to gotquestions.org but is the chapter talking about both a spiritual and physical return of the captives? Keeping in mind that exile, as a result of spiritual adultery, was always meant to set them spiritually aright. What do you think?

TokiEl

Superstar
Are sure about that though? Verse 12? And don't you think they'd be dead by now? Man is a spiritual being, if he can faint and die from want of food, don't you think he'd faint and die from a prolonged want of spiritual food. Keep in mind spiritual deficiency manifests physically.

St Gregory of Sinai clearly states that forgetfulness of God is a disease of the soul and of the faculty of reason. It has a direct impact on human memory, which ends up divided, diffused and fragmented.

Am i sure Amos 8 is about the Jews ?

God is in Amos 8 using words like My people Israel, the Temple, the New moon, Sabbath, shekel and Jacob.

And so i cannot but believe that God is talking about the Jews.

---

Leviticus 25:23 "'The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.'"

Why do Arabs Islam the United Nations and indeed some people who consider themselves Christians or Jews seek to divide God's little land ?

The bones could refer to me!?!? Ministers use this chapter when preaching about spiritual revival.
The bones fit the Jews to a tee who withered away for 2000 years before they met their end in the Holocaust.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
A prophetic update you do not want to miss.

The speaker references a new film that has been launched...

NO ONE can prove that ANY prophecy has been fulfilled since the destruction of the temple in 70AD, about 1950 years ago. NO prophecy WILL be fulfilled until this 2000 year period, void of Israel, is over. Why, because all prophecy involves Israel - No Israel, No Prophecy. Just like the Preterists, the prophecy idiots, who make a ton of money peddling supposition and lies, base everything totally on guesswork, along with a total lack of knowledge of the NT, especially. This profound ignorance is due to the fact that they don't obey 2Tim 2:15 and rightly divide. Because they don't rightly divide, they essentially know zero about the NT, except for salvation. You can spend your whole life studying the Bible and still know very little about it, if you continually spend your time on one of the many wrong paths.

Without right division, 2Tim 2:15, and "testing the things that are different", Phil 1:10, a person will NEVER achieve knowledge of NT truth, NEVER. That's why God doesn't approve of a person unless they rightly divide.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi Red,
I am aware that we have differing views on Jerusalem and end times.
I searched this info for you.......
feel free to communicate with the brothers by email if you disagree....:)
http://www.answering-christianity.com/iron_gates.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/bible_and_muslims.htm
Despite our differing positions and backgrounds, I just want you to know that I see you as an earnest seeker after God. Much like during other times of conflict and tension, there is room for recognising the image of God in ordinary people caught up in warring ideologies.

I think it would take a miracle on the level of an encounter with Jesus similar to Thomas in the Bible for you to change your view on who Christ is, certainly not just mere talk.

God bless you.

DesertRose

Superstar
Despite our differing positions and backgrounds, I just want you to know that I see you as an earnest seeker after God. Much like during other times of conflict and tension, there is room for recognising the image of God in ordinary people caught up in warring ideologies.

I think it would take a miracle on the level of an encounter with Jesus similar to Thomas in the Bible for you to change your view on who Christ is, certainly not just mere talk.

God bless you.
Thank you. What a funny as in a good way, compliment.I also always hope for you and others on this board. May the Creator of the heavens guide us all. Ameen.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Have you by any chance read that book you recommended for me called "Terrorism and the Illuminati?" I am wondering because I found something interesting while I was reading that reminded me of what you are saying here.

"Although the ten tribes with the exception of Judah and Benjamin have popularly been considered 'lost' ever since, according to ancient Jewish sources, their existence was well known. According to Josephus, '...the Ten Tribes who are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are in immense multitude, who numbers cannot be estimates.' Similarly, the Apocrypha presume to also know their location. In the Fourth Book of Ezra, the Ten Tribes were said to have been carried by Hosea a prophet in Israel in the eighth century BC - to the Euphrates, at the narrow passages of the river from which they went on for a journey of a year and a half to a place called 'Arzareth."

This would have taken them to the land of the Scythians in southern Russia, whom Josephus and others had identified as the ancestors of Gog and Magog. According to Herodotus, the Scythians emerged from beyond the Euphrates, from across the Araxes, an Armenian river that borders Armenia, Iran and Azerbaijan. The Scythians first appear in Assyrian annals as Ishkuzai related to the modern term "Ashkenazi", from Ashkenaz, who was the son of Magog's brother Gomer."

The whole second chapter containing the identity of Scythians is fascinating. Basically, the term Scythians is derived from the name Isaac and the early region that would become noted as "Ashkenazi" is historically regarded as the places where the lost tribes and the descendants of Esau resided. This is also the place predicted to be Gog and Magog, which is absolutely fascinating. It would also make a lot of sense and explain why there was a large scale conversion to Judaism at one point that did not take place in any other location the Jews traveled and resided in. They were told of their history by a Jewish source who knew where the former tribes resided in.

I have to look for it, but I posted a long time ago about the migration route to Caucasus from the Roman region in order to present the reality that Ashkenazi Jews descend from Jews whether or not there was a historical conversion in history books that suggest otherwise. The fact that Josephus knew where the lost tribes of Israel were would explain why Jews from this area would try to migrate to this place as well.

As a result, it would seem they have a pretty close connection to the identity of Gog and Magog according to their own historians, and are not likely to play the innocent party when all is said and done. This should seem like an obvious thing when you consider that they are basically the ones who are actively promoting a war, but somehow this isn't so obvious for everyone.
There is this verse buried in the Book of Esther (supportive or not of Livingstone's premise).

Esther 8:17
In every province and in every city to which the edict of the king came, there was joy and gladness among the Jews, with feasting and celebrating. And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them."

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There is this verse buried in the Book of Esther (supportive or not of Livingstone's premise).

Esther 8:17
In every province and in every city to which the edict of the king came, there was joy and gladness among the Jews, with feasting and celebrating. And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them."
Perhaps, but it also has an echo of this prophecy from Zechariah 3:8

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Keeping the ear to the ground...

The City of God...Where Messiah Will Come': US Dedicates Jerusalem Embassy in Historic Event

Perhaps, but it also has an echo of this prophecy from Zechariah 3:8

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Maybe...but it was meant to point out a mass conversion to Judaism at one point in time, while the Jews were in exile, and the likely implications.

elsbet

Superstar
I've just been convinced that neither Jews or Gentiles exist today. Of course, if there are no Jews, there cannot be any Gentiles. since Gentiles are non-Jews. If there are no Jews, there can't be any non-Jews. No nations, in God's eyes, today. Every person is on their own. This will change in about 50 years, if my guess of this period lasting 2000 years is right.
Galatians?

... for ye are all sons of God through the faith in Christ Jesus, for as many as to Christ were baptized did put on Christ; there is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus; and if ye [are] of Christ then of Abraham ye are seed, and according to promise — heirs.

3:26-28