Prophetic Expectations

Serveto

Star
This is something I don’t understand about Judaism. They fully understand the meaning of the Temple rites andthat “without the shedding of blood, there can no forgiveness of sins”. So,since the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, the Jews haven’t been able tocarry out those rituals and since they believe(d) Christ to be an imposter, howdo they explain mediation before God? The High Priest stood as mediator betweenGod and the Children of Israel, foreshadowing Christ’s priestly ministry. Withthe priesthood gone, after 70AD, and the temple vessels gone aswell, man beingunable to stand on his own before God, how does Judaism account for mediatoryrole? Since Christ was rejected (and even though He lives to intercede for themin heaven), how do they explain how they’ve been able to stand before God withouta mediator for the last, almost, 2000yrs and since it seemingly has worked outgreat for them, why do they need to re-institute the temple service now?

I saw this nice little ad at BIN(breaking news Israel).
It's a mystery to me, as well, but I personally think it entirely possible that if and when the Jewish Temple is rebuilt and animal sacrifices resume, the more progressive and secular Jews might raise such a ruckus in Israel and beyond, given that even the Reformed and some Conservatives consider animal sacrifice atavistic and barbaric (as I recall having read), it could cause a civil war, or at least a significant divide. That is, of course, only speculation on my part, but there are a lot of highly ethical Jews, it seems, for whom the practice of ritual animal sacrifice would be considered unethical and thus abhorrent. At any rate, the Temple Institute crowd do not represent the sum total of Israel, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
This is something I don’t understand about Judaism.
They fully understand the meaning of the Temple rites andthat “without the shedding of blood, there can no forgiveness of sins”. So,since the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, the Jews haven’t been able to carry out those rituals and since they believe(d) Christ to be an imposter, how do they explain mediation before God?
They explain it away by saying they didn't sacrifice animals during the Babylon captivity either... but still they survived and returned to the land. So no biggie really...

DesertRose

Superstar
For some reason, I don’t believe Pompeo is genuine about hisbeliefs but I wholeheartedly believe Pence is. I don’t know, maybe its because he was ex-cia director and being in that position, he’d know a thing or two about co-opting religion for the geopolitical endgame.
Hey Karly, colonel Wilkerson at the 12 min mark highlights that Pompeo," longs for the rapture more than he longs for good diplomacy."
I was gonna post this at NWO.:)

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
For some reason, I don’t believe Pompeo is genuine about hisbeliefs but I wholeheartedly believe Pence is. I don’t know, maybe its because he was ex-cia director and being in that position, he’d know a thing or two about co-opting religion for the geopolitical endgame. With that said;
Between two thieves: The KGB, ROC and the CIA
http://orthodoxengland.org.uk/thieves.htm

This is something I don’t understand about Judaism.
They fully understand the meaning of the Temple rites andthat “without the shedding of blood, there can no forgiveness of sins”. So,since the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, the Jews haven’t been able to carry out those rituals and since they believe(d) Christ to be an imposter, how do they explain mediation before God? The High Priest stood as mediator between God and the Children of Israel, foreshadowing Christ’s priestly ministry. With the priesthood gone, after 70AD, and the temple vessels gone aswell, man being unable to stand on his own before God, how does Judaism account for mediatory role? Since Christ was rejected (and even though He lives to intercede for them in heaven), how do they explain how they’ve been able to stand before God without a mediator for the last, almost, 2000yrs and since it seemingly has worked out great for them, why do they need to re-institute the temple service now?

I saw this nice little ad at BIN(breaking news Israel). I believe it speaks volumes.

Idk if this is related but that is one part of the bible I don't understand-- reinstituting the sacrifices. From a Christian standpoint, its unnecessary.. but what you're saying makes sense.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Idk if this is related but that is one part of the bible I don't understand-- reinstituting the sacrifices. From a Christian standpoint, its unnecessary.. but what you're saying makes sense.
I also had an issue with it @elsbet - the idea was in my “too complicated” spiritual in-tray for some time. The best explanation I came across, which ultimately satisfied me was this one:-

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think this is significant and makes many things make sense. Won't be surprised if the Temple is commissioned any day now...:)
They explain it away by saying they didn't sacrifice animals during the Babylon captivity either... but still they survived and returned to the land. So no biggie really...
Okay. But atleast the priesthood remained intact then, now the situation is different.

DesertRose

Superstar
Antichrist Dajjal (False messiah) - Weather Control

GOD's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. (Sahih Muslim 2937)

Last edited:
Antichrist Dajjal (False messiah) - Weather Control

GOD's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. (Sahih Muslim 2937)
He (Christ) can rescue you.

Ramoncito

Rookie
I like somes prophecies of baba vanga:

- A war between muslims and france.( Maybe near).

- an artificial sun ( already in progress , china).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I like somes prophecies of baba vanga:

- A war between muslims and france.( Maybe near).

- an artificial sun ( already in progress , china).
Well, as the proof of the pudding is in the eating, it is worth understanding a spectrum of prophecies and any “big picture” scenarios they indicate. Certainly I am watching Isaiah 17, Zechariah 9, Ezekiel 38/39, Psalm 83 and a number of others right now.

Ramoncito

Rookie
Well, as the proof of the pudding is in the eating, it is worth understanding a spectrum of prophecies and any “big picture” scenarios they indicate. Certainly I am watching Isaiah 17, Zechariah 9, Ezekiel 38/39, Psalm 83 and a number of others right now.
I believe prophecies in the Hebrew Bible are perfectly designed to insert ideas into our creative minds. Everything is mental. Then, we can see the NOM elite wanting to turn those prophecies of the Hebrew Bible into reality.

The elite of the Nwo...those satanics jews... Knows the power of our mind. And how we can change the future. We can change the variables.

Lisa

Superstar
I believe prophecies in the Hebrew Bible are perfectly designed to insert ideas into our creative minds. Everything is mental. Then, we can see the NOM elite wanting to turn those prophecies of the Hebrew Bible into reality.

The elite of the Nwo...those satanics jews... Knows the power of our mind. And how we can change the future. We can change the variables.
Isn’t Bible prophecy, prophecy because God knows what’s gonna happen? So then do they have to try to make it happen or is it what’s going to happen?

Ramoncito

Rookie
Isn’t Bible prophecy, prophecy because God knows what’s gonna happen? So then do they have to try to make it happen or is it what’s going to happen?
In my perspective the prophecies in the Hebrew Bible are fake.

So the NWO try to convert thoses fakes prophecies into reality.
Like prophecies about Damasco (Syria) or Gaza (Palestine), are just a wishes from jews wrotten in a book.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Like prophecies about Damasco (Syria) or Gaza (Palestine), are just a wishes from jews wrotten in a book.
What makes this topic interesting is the very question you are alluding to...

If certain things are prophesied does it follow that they are more likely to happen?

Is there a distinction between prophecies that could be engineered and those that require aspects beyond the control of conspirators or technology?

Does the narrative ability to create a “counter-story” for prophetic events make that counter-story any more true?

E.g. I could picture in the near future a scenario where the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39 surrounding Israel attack. This scenario and the points of conflict could not have been planned by NWO types (e.g. the oil found in the Golan, the gas in the Leviathan gas field etc). The outcome of such a conflict mentioned in Ezekiel 39 does not sound like something that could be orchestrated by scheming Zionists either....

Ezekiel 39 King James Version (KJV)
39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Lisa

Superstar

Why do you think they are fake?

Why would they want to convert fake prophecies into reality?