Prophetic Expectations

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon
Bipartisan panel: US must prepare for “horrendous,” “devastating” war with Russia and China
By Andre Damon
16 November 2018

"A bipartisan commission appointed by Congress issued a lengthy report Tuesday backing the Pentagon’s plans to prepare for a “great-power” war against Russia, China, or both, making clear that the Trump administration’s belligerent policies are shared by the Democratic Party."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/11/16/mili-n16.html

How far is the MALHAMA? | Sheikh Imran Hosein
short 4 minute video:

Sh. Imran actually says that as long as Trump is in the White House the warmongers may not have their Great War.
If Hillary or Pence were in power, there would be war because one is deep state and the other is a warvangelical.
They should Be careful what they wish for because although you can push people into war the results are with God.

Reminder regarding Islamic end times:
  • The truce and joint Roman-Muslim campaign against a common enemy, followed by al-Malhama al-Kubra (Armageddon), a Roman vs. Muslim war.
  • The Black Standard will come from Khorasan, nothing shall turn them back until it is planted in Jerusalem.
Major signs
Following the second period, the third will be marked by the ten major signs known as alamatu's-sa'ah al-kubra (the major signs of the end).[note 56] They are as follows:
  1. The false messiah—anti-Christ, Masih ad-Dajjal—shall appear with great powers as a one-eyed man with his right eye blind and deformed like a grape. Although believers will not be deceived, he will claim to be God, to hold the keys to heaven and hell, and will lead many astray. In reality, his heaven is hell, and his hell is heaven. The Dajjal will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.
  2. The return of Isa (Jesus), from the fourth sky, to kill Dajjal.
For more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
Thank you for this. Although i hate it that he left us hanging...
He brought up some good points though and reminded me of the one thing we always forget to talk about, especially here on the forum: that its going to take one massive false flag to launch WW3, just as the previous wars demanded them. Not just the American populace, but the world in general is war-weary, so i assume 'they' are cooking up something that will get everyone on board, with minimal opposition....hmmm...what could that possibly be? I think i may now have a clue to what he withheld.
Also, there's been quite a bit of comparison to Nixon (beginning with Rosenstein). Could it be that 'they' are putting out these ideas to the public to ponder because that is what's going to happen?

TokiEl

Superstar
Much of the Christian world are waiting with bated breath for the appearance of the Antichrist.

Because then they will know that the time is late.

Not yet not yet they say no not yet so still time...

Excuse me but how will you know who the Antichrist is ?

DesertRose

Superstar
I think i may now have a clue to what he withheld.
Also, there's been quite a bit of comparison to Nixon (beginning with Rosenstein). Could it be that 'they' are putting out these ideas to the public to ponder because that is what's going to happen?
Would love to know your ideas on this and clueless about your reference to Nixon, please feel free to tell me here or even in pm. Very interested.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Would love to know your ideas on this and clueless about your reference to Nixon, please feel free to tell me here or even in pm. Very interested.
This could help
https://www.wgbh.org/news/national-news/2018/10/20/nixons-saturday-night-massacre-casts-shadow-as-trump-considers-fate-of-doj-leaders

But i've seen three references to Nixon so far. Someone else, i can't remember who or where, posted a link with a Nixon reference and it had nothing to do with Rosenstein saga. Maybe it was all just one elaborate plan from the beginning: Russiagate, then the Mueller investigation, etc, then impeachment and someone else comes in...who knows?

Maybe Hossien just didn't want to say that Jerusalem could be used to trigger WW3 (a massive false flag, maybe even blowing up the Dome of the Rock). Many ordinary people are against war but my hunch is that its the one thing (religion/eschatology) that could easily soften them to support a war. Remember the image of the ambassador that you posted afew pages back?
https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/prophetic-expectations.674/page-38#post-118495

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Maybe Hossien just didn't want to say that Jerusalem could be used to trigger WW3 (a massive false flag, maybe even blowing up the Dome of the Rock). Many ordinary people are against war but my hunch is that its the one thing (religion/eschatology) that could easily soften them to support a war. Remember the image of the ambassador that you posted afew pages back?
https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/prophetic-expectations.674/page-38#post-118495
Thanks for the explanation Karly always insightful.

Agreed, also perhaps people who are getting a tough time economically get swept up or softened up in these apocalyptic wishes as well. Chris Hedges discusses this in many lectures regarding the religious cheerleaders for wars in the Middle East, unconditional support for Israel and Armageddon. BTW, if the Israelis blow up anything it will be AlAqsa mosque not the Dome of the Rock mosque. Many people do not know that there are two mosques there on the grounds.

"Jews forbidden to step upon ground of al-Aqsa Mosque"

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Iran’s Rouhani calls Israel a ‘cancerous tumor’ established by West

In this photo released by official website of the office of the Iranian Presidency, President Hassan Rouhani attends an annual Islamic Unity Conference in Tehran, Iran, Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018. (Iranian Presidency Office via AP)

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani on Saturday called Israel a “cancerous tumor” established by Western countries to advance their interests in the Middle East.

Iran’s leaders frequently condemn Israel and predict its demise, but Rouhani, a relative moderate, rarely employs such rhetoric.

Addressing an annual Islamic Unity Conference on Saturday, Rouhani said “one of the ominous results of World War II was the formation of a cancerous tumor in the region.” He went on to refer to Israel as a “fake regime” set up by Western countries.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/irans-rouhani-calls-israel-a-cancerous-tumor-established-by-west/

#ezekiel38

TokiEl

Superstar
I will be surprised if we don't see an attack on Israel this winter... which will blow up the whole world.

Israel has an old hero known as Samson.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Excuse me but how will you know who the Antichrist is ?
"If they do not speak according to this Word, they have no light of dawn" Isaiah 8:20. Basically, if you aren't well versed in the scriptures, you are dead. There is no other way to tell the difference between the real and the imposter apart from the scriptures.
I will be surprised if we don't see an attack on Israel this winter... which will blow up the whole world.
You mean a false flag, right?
Agreed, also perhaps people who are getting a tough time economically get swept up or softened up in these apocalyptic wishes as well. Chris Hedges discusses this in many lectures regarding the religious cheerleaders for wars in the Middle East, unconditional support for Israel and Armageddon. BTW, if the Israelis blow up anything it will be AlAqsa mosque not the Dome of the Rock mosque. Many people do not know that there are two mosques there on the grounds.
That's a good point. Meaning the crash of '08 was planned for that moment in time, inorder to disable people in so many ways (suicides among men spiralled upwards) and the coming collapse will make things worse. No wonder Project Blue Beam is expected to commence after a worldwide economic crash. So we will all be susceptible to the otherworldly inorder to escape the hard times.

TokiEl

Superstar
"If they do not speak according to this Word, they have no light of dawn" Isaiah 8:20. Basically, if you aren't well versed in the scriptures, you are dead. There is no other way to tell the difference between the real and the imposter apart from the scriptures.
Antichrists come from Christendom.

The Antichrist is The Christian impostor.

Papa the Pope.

You mean a false flag, right?
Any and all attacks on Israel is for real.

And that's when God's fury begins. And then it's on.

rainerann

Star
I expect the angel to say announce babylon is fallen about the present state of Israel in the future.

“the light of a lamp will never shine in you again; and the voice of a groom and bride will never be heard in you again. All this will happen because your merchants were the nobility of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery, and the blood of prophets and saints, and of all those slaughtered on earth, was found in you.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭18:23-24‬ ‭

“When they finish their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, conquer them, and kill them. Their dead bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which prophetically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:7-8‬ ‭

As someone who believes in the Bible, I am often looking for the one who is ignored the same way the prophets were ignored. I would recommend people start paying better attention to the Jewish community that opposes Israel because they are the ones being ignored.

elsbet

Superstar
Antichrists come from Christendom.

The Antichrist is The Christian impostor.

Papa the Pope.
Any and all attacks on Israel is for real.

And that's when God's fury begins. And then it's on.
I think we all have a tendency to overlook the meaning of False Flag, at times--

False Flag
(plural false flags)(nautical)
A ruse, in the days of sail, in which an attacking ship would fly the colours of its enemy until close enough to open fire.

(espionage, military, politics)

A diversionary or propaganda tactic of deceiving an adversary into thinking that an operation was carried out by another party.

elsbet

Superstar
I am sure someone will dutifully say that those are God's weapons and He doesn't have any qualms on whom they are tested...
In this second video, the speaker with the ever-animated hands, begins by saying, "... in this scenario, Israel will be saying..."

What scenario is he talking about? They dont mention it-- which seems odd. Unless circumstances are irrelevant to the presenter, of course, which they may very well be.

That said, the US has been in possession of some very nasty, world-destroying weapons for a long time. So has Russia.

DesertRose

Superstar
What scenario is he talking about? They dont mention it-- which seems odd. Unless circumstances are irrelevant to the presenter, of course, which they may very well be.
He is discussing a preemptive strike by Israel.
He does mention it BTW.
However, I can post the larger lecture instead for greater clarity, if you wish.

Last edited: