Prophetic Expectations

elsbet

Superstar
"... calling for full Israeli withdrawal from all the Arab territories occupied since June 1967, in implementation of Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, reaffirmed by the Madrid Conference of 1991 ... and Israel's acceptance of an independent Palestinian state [State #2], with East Jerusalem as its capital, in return for the establishment of normal relations in the context of a comprehensive peace with Israel [State #1]."

I read two states in this Arab-sponsored and initiated peace plan, to which I linked. It was also predicated upon US-sponsored negotiations in the Oslo Accords.
Okay.. I dont read that as a two state solution. Interesting (and unfortunate) to note that the Palestinians were not consulted in that proposal. Js.

Serveto

Star
Okay.. I dont read that as a two state solution.
How many states, or proposed states, are you seeing in the proposal?
Interesting (and unfortunate) to note that the Palestinians were not consulted in that proposal. Js.
It's not that unusual, really. I don't think they had much say in the so called "Road Map" to peace either. They are bit, but by no means insignificant, participants in a wider regional conflict, and have never, or rarely, negotiated from a position of relative strength, not even being officially a state (yet). I don't think they were recently consulted in this {click here} instance either, in which, in an informed op/ed piece from the establishment press, it is said that Saudi Crown Prince MBS has "thrown Palestinians under the bus" in his readiness to broker a modus vivendi with Israel and to form a military alliance with Israel against Iran and Hezbollah. To me, the region seems as fickle and volatile as its pitiful excuses for leaders, on all sides, including the partisan USA, technically operating from a distance, but in up to its nostrils.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
‘Preparing the hearts’ – how the Temple Mount movement works towards their goal of building the Third Temple over the ruins of Al Aqsa

That's more interesting when this is considered:

Nasrallah said he believed that President Bush’s goal was “the drawing of a new map for the region. They want the partition of Iraq. Iraq is not on the edge of a civil war—there is a civil war. There is ethnic and sectarian cleansing. The daily killing and displacement which is taking place in Iraq aims at achieving three Iraqi parts, which will be sectarian and ethnically pure as a prelude to the partition of Iraq. Within one or two years at the most, there will be total Sunni areas, total Shiite areas, and total Kurdish areas. Even in Baghdad, there is a fear that it might be divided into two areas, one Sunni and one Shiite.” He went on, “I can say that President Bush is lying when he says he does not want Iraq to be partitioned. All the facts occurring now on the ground make you swear he is dragging Iraq to partition. And a day will come when he will say, ‘I cannot do anything, since the Iraqis want the partition of their country and I honor the wishes of the people of Iraq.’ ” Nasrallah said he believed that America also wanted to bring about the partition of Lebanon and of Syria. In Syria, he said, the result would be to push the country “into chaos and internal battles like in Iraq.” In Lebanon, “There will be a Sunni state, an Alawi state, a Christian state, and a Druze state.” But, he said, “I do not know if there will be a Shiite state.” Nasrallah told me that he suspected that one aim of the Israeli bombing of Lebanon last summer was “the destruction of Shiite areas and the displacement of Shiites from Lebanon. The idea was to have the Shiites of Lebanon and Syria flee to southern Iraq,” which is dominated by Shiites. “I am not sure, but I smell this,” he told me. Partition would leave Israel surrounded by “small tranquil states,” he said. “I can assure you that the Saudi kingdom will also be divided, and the issue will reach to North African states. There will be small ethnic and confessional states,” he said. “In other words, Israel will be the most important and the strongest state in a region that has been partitioned into ethnic and confessional states that are in agreement with each other. This is the new Middle East.”

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Partition would leave Israel surrounded by “small tranquil states,” he said. “I can assure you that the Saudi kingdom will also be divided, and the issue will reach to North African states. There will be small ethnic and confessional states,” he said. “In other words, Israel will be the most important and the strongest state in a region that has been partitioned into ethnic and confessional states that are in agreement with each other. This is the new Middle East.”
Karly first of all, stellar comment.
The truth is sectarianism would never have gone so virulent in the ME without Zionist prodding and sponsorship.
Jared Kushner is busy preparing the chessboard for the future Israeli super state.
Atm sunni Islam is very weak. For those not in the know we are in the proxy stage of WW3 /al Malhamma to use Islamic terminology.
No worries though. I firmly believe in unintended consequences and eventually the tables will turn according to our Prophecies albeit in certain regions.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Karly first of all stellar comment.
It took the wind out of my sails.
The truth is sectarianism would never have gone so virulent in the ME without Zionist prodding and sponsorship.
Jared Kushner is busy preparing the chessboard for Israeli super state rule.
Atm sunni Islam is very weak. For those not in the know we are in the proxy stage of WW3 /al Malhamma to use Islamic terminology.
No worries though I firmly believe in unintended consequences and eventually the tables will turn according to our Prophecies albeit in certain regions.
"Al-Malhama Al-Kubra, or the “Great Battle” is the prophesied battle between Muslim and disbeliever armies, during the end times. Malāḥim (الملاحم) means bloody fights, massacres. It is believed that it will take place at Dabiq and Muslims will fight against the Romans. The defeat of Romans will lead to Dajjal coming out. It is said to be the most brutal battle in the history of mankind, so that even birds in the sky fall down. Some have linked this to refer to nuclear war, but this is only a theory."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Malhama_Al-Kubra

I find it intriguing to consider the parallels with the first two seals of Revelation 6. Some people (myself included) believe that the Rapture of the Church will take place before this, so if these events were immenant, some of us might not be about to offer our interpretations!

"1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

DesertRose

Superstar
"Red Sky at Morning, post: 139360, member: 150"]It is believed that it will take place at Dabiq and Muslims will fight against the Romans.

FYI many Romans ( and a few Muslim traitor puppets with their national armies) will be fighting FOR the Dajjal/Anti Christ they are his proxy armies and you will find it interesting that many Romans will become Muslim at that time. In fact there are hadiths about this and an alliance with the Romans. Some say it is the alliance with the Romans which are represented by the Russian Orthodox faith ( Imran Hosein) against all types of Zionists from all 3 faiths)

Thus it is clear that the battle, for the Muslims, will be a just and legitimate battle that Allah, may He be exalted, undoubtedly approves of. This is indicated by the following:

· It will be against the Dajjal and his supporters who gathered to fight the Muslims. “They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah’s Light (with which Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafiroon (disbelievers) hate (it)” [at-Tawbah 9:32].

· It will be a battle fought by the Muslims under the leadership of ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him), one of the noble Messengers.
(DR: Jesus son of Mary peace be upon him.
As shaykh Imran Hosein discusses and I have posted that video this is a reference to those who ally to fight the Muslims in the end times)

source: https://islamqa.info/en/223275

Malahim a series of protracted wars that begins with the Muslims being very weak and ends with Muslims being successful in some areas. Hence my signature.

"Red Sky at Morning, post: 139360, member: 150"]I find it intriguing to consider the parallels with the first two seals of Revelation 6. Some people (myself included) believe that the Rapture of the Church will take place before this, so if these events were immenant, some of us might not be about to offer our interpretations!

That was a very funny image Red.:)
If you do not go up you can find me hiding away from the calamities somewhere.
I am not sure I want to be alive at that time but it is all in The Creator's hands......!

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Karly first of all, stellar comment.
Jared Kushner is busy preparing the chessboard for the future Israeli super state.
No worries though. I firmly believe in unintended consequences and eventually the tables will turn according to our Prophecies albeit in certain regions.
Thanks but its a Seymour Hersh piece :) Why is Sunni Islam weak?
This isn't directed at anyone but if your eschatological timeline doesn't pan out, time to go shopping. Inotherwords, better have a back up plan. Scores of people are going to be disappointed.

DesertRose

Superstar
Why is Sunni Islam weak?
Atm little leadership.
As you know the leadership was dismantled and any sign of leadership fought. However, the people are fed up of this and this has been a singular focus for many.
The least amount of Muslims were killed when we had Islamic leadership.
There is a hadith about the Creator sending a reviver every 100 years. (Nearly 100 years from the end of the Ottoman as well.....).
Many Muslims are waiting for a reviver to accompany the present day revival of Islam, however, as the shaykh said in this video we could all be the revivers in a sense or another. Even if we are not 'The Reviver' we can accomplish things for the establishment of this faith.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Atm little leadership.
As you know the leadership was dismantled and any sign of leadership fought. However, the people are fed up of this and this has been a singular focus for many.
There is a hadith about the Creator sending a reviver every 100 years. (Nearly 100 years from the end of the Ottoman as well.....).
Many Muslims are waiting for a reviver to accompany the present day revival of Islam, however, as the shaykh said in this video we could all be the revivers in a sense or another. Even if we are not 'The Reviver' we can accomplish things for the establishment of this faith.

Oh! We also have something like that. Christ's advents are ALWAYS preceded by a forerunner. What purpose did John the Baptist serve in Islam, other than being a prophet? For us, it was his office to prepare the hearts and minds for Jesus' message. He was also a direct descendant of Aaron/a Levite.
So, for the Second Coming, Christ cannot return unless the "revivers" or forerunners have gone on before Him, to "make ready a people for the LORD".

DesertRose

Superstar
Oh! We also have something like that. Christ's advents are ALWAYS preceded by a forerunner.
Interesting any idea of who he is or is he still to come? Also does he also have to be a descendant of Aaron's?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting any idea of who he is or still to come? Also does he also have to be a descendant of Aaron's?
Its not one person. Because Jesus was coming to the Jews, a forerunner was sent to them. This time around, Christ is returning to gather all the faithful, around the world, to Himself.
So there'll be forerunners in every part of the world. They "will go forth in the power and spirit of Elijah". I don't think we share him as a prophet but his ministry was all about revival and Reformation. Spiritually waking up the Israelites, who were 'dead' in their trespasses/transgressions.

Nope. They dont have to be flesh and blood descendants of Aaron. They are merely followers of God, chosen for this very important task. Like Elijah, they will be translated.....taken to heaven alive without ever dying.

DesertRose

Superstar
Nope. They dont have to be flesh and blood descendants of Aaron. They are merely followers of God, chosen for this very important task. Like Elijah, they will be translated.....taken to heaven alive without ever dying.
Okay thanks for the explanation Karly. My pc is giving me issues so going offline for now. Bye for now.:)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Atm little leadership.

I meant to post this yesterday. You must be familiar with her, right?

Dr Shaaban: Time for Arabs to Take Back the Narrative, Write Their Own History

lovesoul

Established
OK, please forgive my cut and paste approach to this post, but as it is a key prophetic answer that Jesus provided his disciples with, I am pasting it here as is. It might be worth unpacking in greater detail...

Matthew 24

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
My forever favorite. Brings me peace. I was going to post it but read through comments and saw you posted it first. lol Great addition! A must have.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Good article Karly. I have seen that name before perhaps on that same website......
It seems that the Arab nationalists are just waking up to the dangers of the betrayal of some Gulf countries.

The prophecy he is talking about (in the video), is it in the Quran or the hadiths? That's creepy though...