Prophetic Expectations

Serveto

Star
That link was a reference to the post-flood world, and his comment on the Babylonians, which was referenced out of context.
I was also responding to this part of @Bacsi's post, and provided reasons, primarily from statements from reports on the ground in the modern nation state of Israel, concerning why, in general terms, and depending upon whose Biblical interpretation one follows, I agree with him.

"Biblical morality is very primitive ..."
Bacsi

I'm not sure how the association was made with modern day Palestinians, in the literal sense-- the Amalekites were destroyed by Jehovah, long, long ago... .
Not according to Gush Emunim et alia, and they are notorious for not coming to Christians for their interpretation of the Bible, though they are quite willing, apparently, to accept American tax-payer and other forms of support for their so called "settlement" projects.

DesertRose

Superstar
QUOTE="elsbet, post: 125087, member: 519"]Well, it is all about you, isn't it. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Touche and Wake up.

Some ruthless hypocrites (War For Peace types) have access to the terrifying military industrial complex and often damage innocents in the millions over lies such as weapons of mass destruction. Let us try to stop future lies and push for peace against all warmongers whomever they are.

elsbet

Superstar
Not according to Gush Emunim et alia, and they are notorious for not coming to Christians for their interpretation of the Bible, though they are quite willing, apparently, to accept American tax-payer and other forms of support for their so called "settlement" projects.
That's unfortunate.

Going with this sidebar, though, I kind of have to shrug-- from what I've read, they're Kabbalists. That's pagan territory. Anything put into motion by God, hypothetically speaking, will have an endeavor of the Enemy running in tandem-- it is a certainty. There is always the proverbial snake in the grass.
Anyway...
If ever I voluntarily introduce the Palestinian issue into an exchange when they are not already part of the topic (unlikely), it will be very clear-- I really don't have a problem being straightforward. No offense intended.

Bacsi

Star
"Biblical morality is very primitive ..."
@Bacsi

"I'm a Tengriist Shamanist. It's my faith. It's much much older than Christianity."
@Bacsi

What a refreshing approach to logic!
Those were two unrelated statements. It's dishonest to fabricate something to accuse me of lack of logic where I did not draw any logical relation between my assessment of Christianity and answering a poster's question about my faith.

Is it what your faith is worth?

The logic of my statement about the primitive morality was the examples of justifying very immoral acts by the Bible that I provided.

My Lord Tengri says we must be honest and sincere at all times, even if you have to go against your convictions. The truth is more important.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Those were two unrelated statements. It's dishonest to fabricate something to accuse me of lack of logic where I did not draw any logical relation between my assessment of Christianity and answering a poster's question about my faith.

Is it what your faith is worth?

The logic of my statement about the primitive morality was the examples of justifying very immoral acts by the Bible that I provided.

My Lord Tengri says we must be honest and sincere at all times, even if you have to go against your convictions. The truth is more important.
Ok - let me give you the benefit of the doubt...

Does Tengrism hold anything that equates to the Ten Commandments by which me might test the assertion (of being 'primitive') by comparison?

Serveto

Star
Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians have misinterpreted their religious texts and need to be de-radicalized. Otherwise their warmongering will destroy any remaining peace on earth.
A significant problem with de-radicalizing militant, fundamentalist Jews and Christians, unlike the global, well-funded effort to de-radicalize Muslims, is that to do the former might shrink or deflate the pentagram Pentagon. I don't expect that to happen soon.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
https://drnaumanshad.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/the-countdown-to-malhama-armageddon-world-war-3-after/
Excerpt below:
"Release of Dajjal (False Messiah not Isa ibn Maryam peace be upon Him)

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said:

“The false Messiah (Dajjal) would live on earth for 40 days (i.e., after his release from his chains) in which one day would be like a year, one day would be like a month, one day would be like a week, and all (the rest of) his days would be like your days.” (Sahih Muslim)

Pax Judaica:

1 Day like a year – Pax Britannica

1 Day like a month – Pax Americana

1 Day like a week – Pax Judaica

Remaining (37 Days) like all our days – Pax Satanica (Dajjalian Rule or NEW WORLD ORDER)

The days that will be like our days will be when Dajjal emerges in human form in Israel and humans will be able to see him."

I think the Sheikh approves of your message : )
LOL I think sahih Muslim does it for me! The shaykh did well on this one. Thnx.

Etagloc

Superstar
https://drnaumanshad.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/the-countdown-to-malhama-armageddon-world-war-3-after/
Excerpt below:
"Release of Dajjal (False Messiah not Isa ibn Maryam peace be upon Him)

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said:

“The false Messiah (Dajjal) would live on earth for 40 days (i.e., after his release from his chains) in which one day would be like a year, one day would be like a month, one day would be like a week, and all (the rest of) his days would be like your days.” (Sahih Muslim)

Pax Judaica:

1 Day like a year – Pax Britannica

1 Day like a month – Pax Americana

1 Day like a week – Pax Judaica

Remaining (37 Days) like all our days – Pax Satanica (Dajjalian Rule or NEW WORLD ORDER)

The days that will be like our days will be when Dajjal emerges in human form in Israel and humans will be able to see him."
I agree

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A significant problem with de-radicalizing militant, fundamentalist Jews and Christians, unlike the global, well-funded effort to de-radicalize Muslims, is that to do the former might shrink or deflate the pentagram Pentagon. I don't expect that to happen soon.
On the contrary, if the Bible is to be believed, increased persecution of both Jews and Christians may soon be on the horizon.

Matthew 10...

21And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Bacsi

Star
Speaking of which, I see that Victor Orbán and company, no doubt in reaction, just kicked "philanthropist hedge fund manager" George Soros out of Hungary, though he has only retreated to Berlin. "And the beat goes on. And the beat goes on."
Oh yes... Also senator McCain was one of the guys who took part in the création of the 4-letter "Muslim" army in Iraq and Syria, with one of the main purposes to then have them attack Central Asia, NW China and Muslim regions in Russia and on. That's why Russia went in. They knew, why the weapons, money and instructors suddently flooded the region.

Last edited:

vigilante71

Established
Oh yes... Also senator McCain was one of the guys who took part in the création of the 4-letter "Muslim" army in Iraq and Syria, with one of the main purposes to then have them attack Central Asia, NW China and Muslim regions in Russia and on. That's why Russia went in. They knew, why the weapons, money and instructors suddently flooded the region.
Once you understand this, many puzzle pieces will fall into place about the situation in the middle-east.

TokiEl

Superstar
When the former Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1980 then the United States intervened by raising an irregular army of mujahideen which after the war became known as Al-Qaeda.

This is nothing but a continuation of the Great Game where the British and Russian empires in the 19th century used their perceived rivalry in order to control Central Asia. This conquest is called a game because the kings of the two empires were family and so not really rivals at all.

Bacsi

Star
When the former Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1980 then the United States intervened by raising an irregular army of mujahideen which after the war became known as Al-Qaeda.

This is nothing but a continuation of the Great Game where the British and Russian empires in the 19th century used their perceived rivalry in order to control Central Asia. This conquest is called a game because the kings of the two empires were family and so not really rivals at all.
The Soviet Union was building roads, hospitals, schools, power plants and was eradicating drug production in Afghanistan. The Afghan people were being educated in the universities of the USSR free of charge. The limited Soviet army was fighting the religious crazy guys, who were heavily armed by the USA. It's the same stuff as support of the current religious bad guys by the US today.

When Russia added a foreign people to their empire, they treated them as equals with dignity and developed education, healthcare and infrastructure to same level as in Russia or above. As for the British or American, we all know what those empires did and do to the conquered lands...

Bacsi

Star
Ok - let me give you the benefit of the doubt...

Does Tengrism hold anything that equates to the Ten Commandments by which me might test the assertion (of being 'primitive') by comparison?
Tengri teaches to look at things as a whole, not dissected into little parts and picking and choosing what pleases you. Water mixed with poison is still poison. The Bible teaches not to kill, but at the same time condones killing of certain people. This results in the atrocious massacres that have been going on in the holy land and around it.

As for the ten commandments, they are mentioned three times in the Old Testament, each time with some differences. They are not followed. Christians do not keep the Yom Shabbat, saying it isn't necessary. So is it how they treat their God? Ignore his words as useless? They also declare two other entities as God, didn't they read the very first commandment? Many Christians make statues and images of God and worship them in direct violation of the commandment number three. How is this respecting their God and his decrees?

We do have a moral code, though in my opinion contrary to the Biblical one, it's a pure one. For example, we do not condone killing of people or even any other living thing. We honour not only our parents, but all ancestors, living or deceased, and also all family or humankind in general. We're all brothers and sisters, sharing the same God as our ultimate source of life. Lying, hypocrisy, banking interest, exploitation, oppression, greed etc. are all very very bad as these things go against the truth and justice, the main characteristics of the Lord above.