Prophetic Expectations

cfowen

Established
In the end, in the Eternal State, the dwelling place of God will be with Man. How He figures out how to do it geographically doesn't really concern me. My hope is and always will be in the Lord himself. I am happy to leave living arrangements to Him and stick with John 3:16 ;-)
That's very true. Spending eternity with God, no matter where you are, is far, far better that the alternative of ceasing to exist.

However, Paul, said in Heb 11:16, "But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Better is Better - why not shoot for the best, Heaven? Of course, he's talking about the New Jerusalem, the greatest hope during Acts, the Heavenly city that comes down from heaven (see Rev 3:12) and docks on the New Earth. This city is not Heaven. It's where saved Jews and the Gentiles grafted into Israel during Acts, both under Paul's tutelage, will spend eternity. It's a Jewish city with 12 gates named after the 12 tribes of Israel and 12 foundations named after the 12 apostles who ministered only to Israel (with one exception, Cornelius). Acts was 100% Israel, you just cannot get around that fact. It's one of mid-Acts dispensationalism's many stumbling blocks.

I must admit that, concerning the New Jerusalem, there is one thing I've always wondered about. The NJ is either a 1500 mile cube or square base pyramid, probably the latter. It's hard to imagine a city that large. If the city were just on one flat level, it would be the size of about 200 cities the size of Los Angeles. It very well possible that it's multi-level. At the same population density of L.A., one level, wall to wall, could hold about 4 billion people. At the present time, the only people we know that will occupy this city are those few thousand Jews and Gentiles from Acts.

So, one question is: are more people going to be added in future dispensations, or What? Because a mentor believed this way, I usually say that those that don't see the truths in Paul's last 7 books go to the White Throne Judgement. However, I am starting to believe that this is untrue and that those Gentile saints that have lived since 70AD, those many billions who couldn't see the truths in Paul's last 7 books, may just end up in the New Jeruselem. Since most Christians LIVE in the doctrine of the Jewish Acts church. they would fit right in. They could then have those Jewish things that they love, Romans, 1Corinthians, the Gifts, the New Covenant, and, especially, their precious rapture at the 2nd Coming of Christ, when they are resurrected, go out to meet Christ, and then return to the earth. None of these will go to heaven, according to the scriptures. Our loving God is an infinitely gracious God.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
I never watch any videos you post, so I'm just guessing by the title.

There are no prophecies in play and there won't be until this 2000 years Gentile period is finished - a pure guess is 2063, 2070, or 2085.. This 2000 year period is a parenthesis that is unknown in scripture. Prophecy always involves Israel and there is no Israel during this period., at least in God's eyes. When prophecy is fulfilled, everyone will know.it. As it stands, no one can say, without a doubt, that any has been fulfilled since 70AD. Even 1948 is pure guesswork, if people would admit it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I never watch any videos you post, so I'm just guessing by the title.

There are no prophecies in play and there won't be until this 2000 years Gentile period is finished - a pure guess is 2063, 2070, or 2085.. This 2000 year period is a parenthesis that is unknown in scripture. Prophecy always involves Israel and there is no Israel during this period., at least in God's eyes. When prophecy is fulfilled, everyone will know.it. As it stands, no one can say, without a doubt, that any has been fulfilled since 70AD. Even 1948 is pure guesswork, if people would admit it.
I love that you have posted a "nothing going on here" comment to this prophecy thread. As to your conclusions, we shall see.

cfowen

Established
I love that you have posted a "nothing going on here" comment to this prophecy thread. As to your conclusions, we shall see.
One of these days, you'll find that what I'm telling you is truth. You could have truth now, if you would let scripture do the talking, instead of those know-nothing Judaizers in the videos you keep posting. The Israel of God is non-existent today and has been since 70AD. Just look at Israel. Is it anything vaguely similar to the Israel of God in the Bible? At least until God becomes all in all, the real Israel will have to keep the law and that means the sacrificing of animals. In Ezekiel, it says there will still be animal sacrificing in the millennium. Without a temple and because of the evil, liberal, do-gooder, PC society today, sacrificing is out of the question. Then there's the heresy of the Jews getting their direction out of the Satanic oral-tradition Talmud instead of God's true Word found ONLY in the Bible. Oral traditions, whether found in Israel or Rome, are evil lies. There's no way that God approves of anything about today's Jews. The prophecy of Hosea 1:9, when Israel became Loammi, not My people, was fulfilled in 70AD. There is no Israel in God's eyes today. Since there is no Israel, it is impossible that any prophecy has been fulfilled in our present fully Gentile world. Of course, I exclude the remnant. God always has a remnant.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@cfowen

"There is no Israel in God's eyes today. Since there is no Israel, it is impossible that any prophecy has been fulfilled in our present fully Gentile world."

Please allow me to disagree without being disagreeable. I believe you are unwise in embracing Acts 28 Dispensationalism. No doubt you feel the same way about my views. The great thing about this thread is that is not for us to argue, just set out what you see on the horizon and see what happens.

God bless

cfowen

Established
As far as prophecy is concerned, there's just a big blank spot. All the other religions are either fake or created by Satan, so there's nothing meaningful there. Christianity is now in a 2000 year parenthesis where no prophecy is being fulfilled. After it's over, Israel will be back and after they accept Christ,as a nation, they might slide into Israel's earthly Kingdom of Heaven, where Jesus Christ will rule from Heaven. All the saved Gentiles will still be in the grave during this Kingdom, since they so locked into Acts, they didn't bother to find out what Ephesians and Colossians were all about.

If you haven't bothered to see the huge difference in Acts vs after Acts - Oh well. That means that, instead of going to Heaven, you'll be resurrected after the millennium, in the White Throne Judgement. If you pass, you'll spend eternity on the New Earth. If you fail, you'll just cease to exist. Called annihilation. Much more scriptural than hell. You'll probably pass, though.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
After it's over, Israel will be back and after they accept Christ,as a nation, they might slide into Israel's earthly Kingdom of Heaven, where Jesus Christ will rule from Heaven.
Somebody not got the memo that Israel has been back for 70 years ?

cfowen

Established
Not in God's eyes. God fulfilled the prophecy of Hosea 1:9 in Acts 28:26-28, where Israel became Loammi, not My people, for not accepting Christ as their promised Messiah. The idea of Israel becoming a nation in 1948,, as a fulfillment of prophecy is total BS. Israel was a Rothchild operation, not a God operation. When God brings ALL of Israel, including those in the boneyard of Ezekiel, into the Land, believe me, everyone in the world will know it. Then there's the Khazar situation and the fact that the great majority of those who call themselves Jews get virtually all their doctrine from the fake, satanic, POS, Talmud, which is 100% oral tradition that Christ condemned. They treat the Bible as a book of parables, a bunch of ficticious stories. It's just a continuation of the garbage traditions that the Pharisees, during Christ'a time, believed and taught. These Talmudic Jews are the religious children of the Pharisees, who Christ said were children of the devil.. Are these God's people? I can't imagine how.

Anyway, there's no Israel in God's eyes today, period. What we think we know is all foolishness to God. God's opinion is the only thing that counts. Not yours nor mine and certainly not any denominational preacher.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Not in God's eyes. God fulfilled the prophecy of Hosea 1:9 in Acts 28:26-28, where Israel became Loammi, not My people, for not accepting Christ as their promised Messiah. The idea of Israel becoming a nation in 1948,, as a fulfillment of prophecy is total BS. Israel was a Rothchild operation, not a God operation. When God brings ALL of Israel, including those in the boneyard of Ezekiel, into the Land, believe me, everyone in the world will know it. Then there's the Khazar situation and the fact that the great majority of those who call themselves Jews get virtually all their doctrine from the fake, satanic, POS, Talmud, which is 100% oral tradition that Christ condemned. They treat the Bible as a book of parables, a bunch of ficticious stories. It's just a continuation of the garbage traditions that the Pharisees, during Christ'a time, believed and taught. These Talmudic Jews are the religious children of the Pharisees, who Christ said were children of the devil.. Are these God's people? I can't imagine how.

Anyway, there's no Israel in God's eyes today, period. What we think we know is all foolishness o God. God's opinion is the only thing that counts. Not yours nor mine and certainly not any denominational preacher.

Nobody is saying that the Jews are back because of their righteousness. No far from it. They are back because of God's promise and reputation.

Serveto

Star
I got the memo, but thought it somewhat inaccurate. A nation of Jews, or a "Jewish state," to me, should most accurately be called Judea, or Judah, not Israel. After all, according to their own historians, following the reign of Solomon, the Kingdom of Israel split in a rivalry between Jeroboam and Rheoboam, with Israel (ten tribes) to the north and Judah (and Benjamin) to the south. Unless it was a simple case of schizophrenia, how can the Jews, i.e., Judah, be Israel if Judah and Israel went to war against each other?

"And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon."
(1 Kings 12:21)

Furthermore, Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians and Judah by Babylon, and the two houses, that of Israel and of Judah, as I understand, followed separate prophetic streams from that time onward, with prophets prophesying sometimes to Israel, at others to Judah, though seeing, ultimately, that both houses will reunite and be returned to the land. Meanwhile, until Israel proper shows up, I think it a summary act of political acumen and foresight on Rothschild's and Weizmann's part -or whoever did it- to name a nation of Jews "Israel." I think, when one gently applies a hammer to the knee of the Christian collective, to check their response, one can expect more of a knee-jerk with the word Israel than Judah.

I see that Jewish colonists in the hotly contested West Bank are calling the region Judea/Samaria and are claiming their Biblical right to conquest, or reconquista. As I see it, then, and however unpopular might be the suggestion, those Jews might, without doing damage to prophecy, consider moving there, into those unarmed dumpsters in the West Bank, and allowing the Palestinians, Christians and Muslims alike, to settle, or occupy, West Jerusalem and Tel Aviv -at least, that is, until long-lost Israel returns to the scene. Oh happy day.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I got the memo, but thought it somewhat inaccurate. A nation of Jews, or a "Jewish state," to me, should most accurately be called Judea, or Judah, not Israel. After all, according to their own historians, following the reign of Solomon, the Kingdom of Israel split in a rivalry between Jeroboam and Rheoboam, with Israel (ten tribes) to the north and Judah (and Benjamin) to the south. Unless it was a simple case of schizophrenia, how can the Jews, i.e., Judah, be Israel if Judah and Israel went to war against each other?

Israel is the name of the father of the twelve tribes and so his sons can call the land Israel if they so choose out of reverence for their father perhaps. I can't think of anything more to say about that.

Furthermore, Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians and Judah by Babylon, and the two houses, that of Israel and of Judah, as I understand, followed separate prophetic streams from that time onward, with prophets prophesying sometimes to Israel, at others to Judah, though seeing, ultimately, that both houses will reunite and be returned to the land. Meanwhile, until Israel proper shows up, I think it a summary act of political acumen and foresight on Rothschild's and Weizmann's part -or whoever did it- to name a nation of Jews "Israel." I think, when one gently applies a hammer to the knee of the Christian collective, to check their response, one can expect more of a knee-jerk with the word Israel than Judah.
Where are the ten tribes of Israel ? They must be somewhere and probably more or less mixed with the whole world by now.

I see that Jewish colonists in the hotly contested West Bank are calling the region Judea/Samaria and are claiming their Biblical right to conquest, or reconquista. As I see it, then, and however unpopular might be the suggestion, those Jews might, without doing damage to prophecy, consider moving there, into those unarmed dumpsters in the West Bank, and allowing the Palestinians, Christians and Muslims alike, to settle, or occupy, West Jerusalem and Tel Aviv -at least, that is, until long-lost Israel returns to the scene. Oh happy day.
That hotly contested tiny strip of land in the Levant is actually God's own piece of real estate on the earth and it includes much of Jordan as well. Israel or the Jews are just stewards of God's tiny strip of land.

And you want that land as well ? So God is not supposed to own anything on the earth ? You want war with God to take His little piece of land ? Well come on then and don't forget to bring an army. Come and find a grave in Israel. RIP.

Alanantic

Star
I transcribed this from a video on Youtube. Still looking for that. It's very interesting...

ISIS foretold 1400 years ago
When you witnessed the black flags, stay still and refrain from doing anything. Then a weak group of people will appear who aren’t noticed. Their hearts are like pieces of iron. They are the people of ‘state’. They’re not faithful to any promise. They invite others to rightfulness, but aren’t righteous themselves. They’re names are aliases and their titles are names of cities. Their hairs are like that of a woman. They continue their wrong-doings until disagreements rise between them. “Then Allah will give right to whomever he wishes.”

Ghazi NoorollahShooshtari, “Ehqaq Alhaq” v.29,p.410,Hadith from Iman Ali

When those black banners appear in the (East) in Khorasan…

(al-Ghaybah Nomani, p. 228)

Again from the East, this time a smaller group with black banners will appear.

Once they proceed for a while, again from the East, this time small black banners will appear….

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.77)

Before the appearance of those with black banners there will be conflicts in Syria.

“Following the three portents await the appearance of Iman Qaim (Mahdi)” They asked him: “What are these portents?”

“The appearance of black banners from Khorasan and fear in the month of Ramadan.”

(Bihar al-Anvar, 14)

Those with black banners will be in Syria.

And again, when a man with a small black banner is seen in Damascus (Syria)…

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.8)

…Another portent of the (appearance of Mahdi) is that the soldiers of the army with the black banners knot their horses to the olive trees in Damascus…

(Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 23)

They will fight against Al-Assad
…They fight against a man from the lineage of Abu Sufyan (Bashar Assad)…

(Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 29)

They will head for Iraq after Syria
Black Banners of Ben-I Abbas (Iraq) appear…

(Nuaym bin Hammad, Qitab al-Fitan)

(Those with black banners) In their cities on the banks of Euphrates, they will kill them on land and in the sea.

(al-Ghaybah Nomani, p. 327)

They will obtain results very quickly
While they are in that situation, banners will come from the Khorosan, the will act swiftly.

The will come back from there with an army and will seize Kufa and Basra in one night…

(Qitab al-Haft al-Sharif, p. 174)

The cities they enter will almost be presented to them
Once something is not presented to them, they will gain a victory by waging war and what they desire will be presented to them.

(Meclisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

Their hair and moustache will be long
His (the commander of those with black banners) soldiers’ hair and moustache will be very long, their clothes are black ad they are the me of those with black banners.

(al-Gaybah Nomani, p. 303)

The will commit mass murders
God will send someone hard-hearted and whose lineage is not known and he will have victories. They will massacre them (those opposing them) without making any differerentation. (al-Ghaybah Nomani, p. 303)

The will proceed towards Kufa (between Baghdad and Najaf)
Those with black banners appearing from Khorasan (historic region which lies mostly in parts of modern-day Iran ) will come down the Kufa…

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.12)

They will target Jerusalem
Black banners will appear from Khorasan and, nothing will stop them, until they are raised in Ayliya (Jerusalem).

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.3)

Because of violence and increase in conflicts, people will start asking for Mahdi
A great war occurs. Ultimately black banners gain victory. The forces of Sufyan run away. Then people will start to ask for Mahdi and look for him.

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.26)

Black banners will ultimately abide by Mahdi
And they will come under the obedience of Mahdi (as). -- (Iman Syuti)

But they won’t accept it and grant it to Mahi (as) who is from my lineage…

(Mejlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

At the time of Mahdi wars will come to a complete end and not a single blood will be shed

One of the main attributes of Hsrar Nahdi (as) is his never shedding a single drop of blood. It is not Mahdi who sheds blood, wages war or oppressis. Such fake Mahdis are doomed to failure.

(Mehdi) has such a vast justice that, even a sleeping person is not awaken and not a single drop of blood is shed. (Mejlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

The parties of a war lay down their weighs (their arms etc.) No enmity will remain among anyone. All enmities, fights, envies will absolutely disappear.

Iman Sharani, Death-Doomday-Hereafter and the Portents of the End times, p. 496)

It is a great miracle that these portents related in the hadiths come to be true with all their details

Many Islamic scholars conceal these miracles

By God’s will we will altogether see prophet Jesus (as) and Hazrat Mahdi (as)

Serveto

Star
Israel is the name of the father of the twelve tribes and so his sons can call the land Israel if they so choose out of reverence for their father perhaps. I can't think of anything more to say about that.
It's not quite so simple. According first to their own history (as outlined above), and then on the authority of their own prophets, as I read but no doubt misunderstand them, Judah does not equal Israel. Judah is a subset of Israel, granted, but is not the sum total. Until Israel proper shows up, I consider a nation of Jews, a "Jewish state," more accurately called Judah, or Judea, not Israel, and thus I consider the memo, to which you refer, as at best inaccurate, though not, by any means, an outright forgery.
TokiEl said:
Where are the ten tribes of Israel ? They must be somewhere and probably more or less mixed with the whole world by now.
Which might be one reason for the Great Commission, to go into all the world and preach the gospel to the lost house, or sheep of Israel, and, depending upon which theologian is asked, if he is a "dispensationalist," maybe preached to non-Israelites as well. At any rate, and that aside, this is the question: who is Israel and where are they. Evidently, many people conveniently, at least it's politically convenient, think it is Jews, presently in Israel and beyond. I, being ever and always disagreeable, but I hope likably so, take a more nuanced, if at times unpopular view by saying that the jury is out: Israel, the ten tribes so called (Northern Kingdom) Israel, in any event, are as presently unidentified as they are apparently missing.
TokiEl said:
That hotly contested tiny strip of land in the Levant is actually God's own piece of real estate on the earth and it includes much of Jordan as well ...
Uh oh, watch out Jordan (as if Jordan doesn't know), it seems Israel, or what is called Israel, might ultimately have designs on your property.
TokiEl said:
Israel or the Jews are just stewards of God's tiny strip of land.
I thought the so called Holy Land included wherever they set their feet. If so, that makes for difficult border patrol and diplomacy at the United Nations.
TokiEl said:
And you want that land as well ?
Not in the least. I prefer to keep my non-partisan self practically anywhere except there. California, barring its politics, is nice, rightly called ecotopia; Michigan, considerably less congested, especially in the summertime, offers a sort of fresh-water version, and, like, totally rocks.
TokiEl said:
So God is not supposed to own anything on the earth ?
As far as I am concerned, God owns everything, every place and everyone. The somewhat touchy, arguable issue, to me, is whether or not Rothschild and Balfour were and are his authorized, designated real estate agents here on Earth :).

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
I transcribed this from a video on Youtube. Still looking for that. It's very interesting...
When you witnessed the black flags, stay still and refrain from doing anything.
It is interesting, agreed. The "black flags of Khorasan," to many Islamic eschatologists, are as familiar as the "whore of Babylon" is to readers of Revelation. Spook and other agencies around the world are probably not only familiar with, but operating upon -and with- the prophecies, as collective, thus manipulable archetypes, as well. I would guess that, as with Coach handbags, Louis Vuitton luggage and paper currencies, prophecies, too, can be counterfeited.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Uh oh, watch out Jordan (as if Jordan doesn't know), it seems Israel, or what is called Israel, might ultimately have designs on your property.
God is the actual owner of much of Jordan.

So how can you say watch out Jordan and not give it back Jordan ?

Is somebody not on team God lol ?

Serveto

Star
God is the actual owner of much of Jordan.
So how can you say watch out Jordan and not give it back Jordan ?

Is somebody not on team God lol ?
What if Jordanians -and even Arab Palestinians- are long-lost, though misidentified, Israelites proper? Please pause to fully consider the implications of that.

Last edited:

vigilante71

Established

When you witnessed the black flags, stay still and refrain from doing anything. Then a weak group of people will appear who aren’t noticed. Their hearts are like pieces of iron. They are the people of ‘state’. They’re not faithful to any promise. They invite others to rightfulness, but aren’t righteous themselves. They’re names are aliases and their titles are names of cities. Their hairs are like that of a woman. They continue their wrong-doings until disagreements rise between them. “Then Allah will give right to whomever he wishes.”

Ghazi NoorollahShooshtari, “Ehqaq Alhaq” v.29,p.410,Hadith from Iman Ali

When those black banners appear in the (East) in Khorasan…

(al-Ghaybah Nomani, p. 228)

Again from the East, this time a smaller group with black banners will appear.

Once they proceed for a while, again from the East, this time small black banners will appear….

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.77)

Before the appearance of those with black banners there will be conflicts in Syria.

“Following the three portents await the appearance of Iman Qaim (Mahdi)” They asked him: “What are these portents?”

“The appearance of black banners from Khorasan and fear in the month of Ramadan.”

(Bihar al-Anvar, 14)

Those with black banners will be in Syria.

And again, when a man with a small black banner is seen in Damascus (Syria)…

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.8)

…Another portent of the (appearance of Mahdi) is that the soldiers of the army with the black banners knot their horses to the olive trees in Damascus…

(Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 23)

They will fight against Al-Assad
…They fight against a man from the lineage of Abu Sufyan (Bashar Assad)…

(Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 29)

They will head for Iraq after Syria
Black Banners of Ben-I Abbas (Iraq) appear…

(Nuaym bin Hammad, Qitab al-Fitan)

(Those with black banners) In their cities on the banks of Euphrates, they will kill them on land and in the sea.

They will obtain results very quickly
While they are in that situation, banners will come from the Khorosan, the will act swiftly.

The will come back from there with an army and will seize Kufa and Basra in one night…

(Qitab al-Haft al-Sharif, p. 174)

The cities they enter will almost be presented to them
Once something is not presented to them, they will gain a victory by waging war and what they desire will be presented to them.

(Meclisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

Their hair and moustache will be long
His (the commander of those with black banners) soldiers’ hair and moustache will be very long, their clothes are black ad they are the me of those with black banners.

(al-Gaybah Nomani, p. 303)

The will commit mass murders
God will send someone hard-hearted and whose lineage is not known and he will have victories. They will massacre them (those opposing them) without making any differerentation. (al-Ghaybah Nomani, p. 303)

The will proceed towards Kufa (between Baghdad and Najaf)
Those with black banners appearing from Khorasan (historic region which lies mostly in parts of modern-day Iran ) will come down the Kufa…

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.12)

They will target Jerusalem
Black banners will appear from Khorasan and, nothing will stop them, until they are raised in Ayliya (Jerusalem).

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.3)

Because of violence and increase in conflicts, people will start asking for Mahdi
A great war occurs. Ultimately black banners gain victory. The forces of Sufyan run away. Then people will start to ask for Mahdi and look for him.

(Hadith from the Complilation of Jalaleddin Suyuti, The Portents of the Mahdi of the End Times, p.61, hadith no 7.26)

Black banners will ultimately abide by Mahdi
And they will come under the obedience of Mahdi (as). -- (Iman Syuti)

But they won’t accept it and grant it to Mahi (as) who is from my lineage…

(Mejlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

At the time of Mahdi wars will come to a complete end and not a single blood will be shed

One of the main attributes of Hsrar Nahdi (as) is his never shedding a single drop of blood. It is not Mahdi who sheds blood, wages war or oppressis. Such fake Mahdis are doomed to failure.

(Mehdi) has such a vast justice that, even a sleeping person is not awaken and not a single drop of blood is shed. (Mejlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, v.51, p.87)

The parties of a war lay down their weighs (their arms etc.) No enmity will remain among anyone. All enmities, fights, envies will absolutely disappear.

Iman Sharani, Death-Doomday-Hereafter and the Portents of the End times, p. 496)

It is a great miracle that these portents related in the hadiths come to be true with all their details

Many Islamic scholars conceal these miracles

By God’s will we will altogether see prophet Jesus (as) and Hazrat Mahdi (as)

I don't want to comment on something I don't have much knowledge on, but Khorasan is a Province in Iran, not in Syria. How can you say these prophecies are about ISIS? ISIS didn't come to life in Iran.
Could it be that the creators of ISIS are trying to fulfill these prophecies?