Prophetic Expectations

DesertRose

Superstar
This is for sister Haich:
Please note, I posted the videos according to relevance not in order.
Caption below the video reads:
This episode suggest that one of the 10 major signs will occur which is Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke). In part 3 we suggest it is actually a result of the mushroom clouds from nuclear warfare during The Malhama (the Great WAR)
Next video caption:
Part 2 of this series suggests that the rise of Israel was actually predicted in the Hadith which will lead to The Malhama

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The final episode of our series shows events from World War 3 to the forthcoming of dajjal/AntiChrist

I disagree.
TBH I have seen his stuff.
Here is his website for others to peruse.
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/76-ten-major-signs-of-the-last-day-has-one-just-occurred.html
From what I have seen he sticks to Islamic prophecies from the Quran and Sunnah.

Second, the original video I posted has nothing to do with Imran Hosein I only used his video as a back up to the fact that some Muslims believe Israel to be the dahbat al Ard (The beast of the earth or land most likely the holy land ),whilst others do think it is an actual beast,
Ultimately, I am not as invested in End times prophecies as you seem to be.
Our state of God conscious worship and correct belief is more important.
Really you surprise me. You are so frickin' strange with your worship and views.
However I supported your weird stances as long as you believed God is 1 and Unique (Islamic Monotheism).
THE BIBLE IS NOT USED AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE IN ISLAM.

https://islamqa.info/en/209007
The Torah and Gospel were originally from Allah, may He be exalted, and we are obliged to believe in them because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muslims), ‘We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa‘eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac), Ya‘qoob (Jacob), and to Al-Asbaat (the twelve sons of Ya‘qoob (Jacob)), and that which has been given to Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:136]

“O you who believe! Believe in Allah, and His Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and the Book (the Quran) which He has sent down to His Messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away”

[an-Nisa’ 4:136].
However,
"......the Torah and Gospel were subjected to distortion and changes. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”
[al-Baqarah 2:79]

Once again, it is frankly none of your business what or who I post. bruh.;)
It is my business though, i'm a muslim and I take offense to anything that promotes his dajjalic message, that is a serious accusation, do you care to know where the hell this is coming from? i'll explain, but you might not really pay notice to what im about to say.

You said
I disagree.
TBH I have seen his stuff.

you're not familiar with those themes though, so you simply do not know.

"From what I have seen he sticks to Islamic prophecies from the Quran and Sunnah."

Again because you haven't studied the bible prophecies, you do not know where imran hossein has actually used their background to present his 'islamic' opinion in a dangerous way, i'll explain this in a short while.

Now granted, you do not agree with all the things he says. However ive gone further to accuse him of distorting the Quranic verses in numerous ways, I don't trust him at all and have called HIM dajjalic, it is a pretty huge accusation given he is the dude who constantly talks about dajjal, funny no?

The least i can do, is explain my position by dissecting his points.

-Read Surah 21.
https://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=21&translator=2
In this Surah, Allah referred to the nations who were destroyed (like Ad, Sodom and Gomorrah)

6(As to those) before them, not one of the populations which We destroyed believed: will these believe?
9 In the end We fulfilled to them Our Promise, and We saved them and those whom We pleased, but We destroyed those who transgressed beyond bounds.
11 How many were the populations We utterly destroyed because of their iniquities, setting up in their places other peoples?

hence you get
95 But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,
96 Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.

This is a reference tot he resurrection on the day of judgement ie all the previous nations/people will return.

However as you already know Imran Hossein distorted this to suggest israel is Gog & Magog. His distortion by itself was beyond stupid for a man who is meant to be educated and preaching to the masses.
you know because obvious points stick out like
-jews were not 'banned' nor were they destroyed, they were punished. Surah 17 tells us this clearly.

BUT
his distortion has deeper implications.

In Ezekiel 38 we're told of the end times invasion of Gog & Magog.
Before you even think to judge this reference. There is a lengthy hadith prophecy telling us about Gog & Magog which basically matches much of what is in Ezekiel 38/39 but it doesn't mention who Gog & Magog are by race.
To me, this is an illustration amongst so many of the prophetic link (but ill get back to this point too).

Ezekiel 38 does tell us about the identity of Gog & Magog.
Russia, Iran, Turkey amongst others.
This event occurs long after 'modern israel' is destroyed and Isa AS has already appeared.

Meanwhile the israelis and neo-christians are applying this into the current age.
Imran Hossein is batting for the otherside, he's working for Russia.So all he's done is pushed the idea that Israeli jews are Gog & Magog.

he's twisted the Quran and the Bible in a single stroke just because he's working for russia.

It doesn't end there.
The dabbat al ardh is in the Quran, one of the end times signs of Allah (a positive sign) and he's attacked that too, as israel.

there is NO question on this, don't even tell me 'whether t is israel or a literal beast'
it is one of the positive signs of Allah ie the 'dabbat al ardh' will defend islam. how the hell can it be israel?

However the implications turn 'dajjalic' when you understand what it is he's actually pushing. It is a hatred for modern israel....
without understanding what this connects to.
modern israel is dajjal's trick, a decoy...
whoever destroys israel...who is that guy?

In the bible, Isa AS destroys the beast.
if the beast is israel....
you get the idea?
of course thisi s based on imran hossein's mixing up the beast in Revelation to the dabbat al ardh even though they are not the same event/person/thing.

As for my position on the bible as a whole.
The Quran speaks in the present tense. Meaning at the time the verses were reveled the Quran had confirmed the validity/truth of the Torah and Gospel.
It addressed the Jews & Christians to believe in what Allah had revealed to them.

Any textual alterations of the torah occured long before the Prophet SAW and even before Isa AS.

What Allah and the Prophet SAW accused the jews of is actually the very same thing Isa AS and Jeremiah AS accused them of too.

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie

do you really think if jews were altering their own scripture this would exist?
how about the long line of prophets, how come none of them said 'this is distorted, take it out?'

What the verse actually refers to is MISINTERPRETATIONS and mistranslations.
get it?

this is the same goddamned thing Imran Hossein, Mohsin Khan and so many others have done, literally this same accusation applies to muslims.

The Prophet SAW went further because he held the Torah in his hand and said 'I believe in you'.
The verses from the Torah were referred to as 'sacred verses'

The context behind the Prophet SAW's anger when the sahaba 'read the torah' was because they were reading an arabic 'torah' translated by the jews who were at the same time working against the muslims. Basic common sense, 'do not trust them, they say it is from Allah but it isn't'.

You're not properly familiar with this subject as a whole but i'll go as far as to say that the bible as a whole has far more validity than the hadith.
I accept the hadith as valuable sources of information, but the Quran never 'confirmed' any of them and there has not been another prophet to confirm any of them. Yet I still believe in the majority inspite of being aware of the abbasid caliphates hidden influence throughout the hadith.

Last point, the actions and sayings of the Prophet SAW were based on Hikmah.
throughout the Quran, Allah told us HE taught the Rasools a book and the hikmah/wisdom.

There is no mention of 'sunnah' in a sense. Although the Quran does tell us to 'follow the messenger' but even here you got to consider the context. Allah was addressing those specific muslims who lived during the time these verses were revealed, who could physically see/talk to the prophet SAW.
hadith are sources of historical information which do contain the hikmah of the Prophet SAW but they are not divine scripture.

In the bible, chronicles and kings are 2 examples of historical information that aren't divinely inspired.
Contradictions do exist in the 4 gospel accounts but historically even those contradictions have a context and a hikmah.
Just like contradictions existing in the prophets own statement's in the hadith
contexts change.
Does the ave muslim understand this when they begin quoting and saying 'the Prophet SAW said/did this or that'?
For example, the jews rejected Isa AS precisely because he challenged the contexts behind the mosaic law.
The jews challenged him on the law of stoning for example.
Why do you think the jews then challenged Prophet SAW with the same law?
This time the Prophet SAW decided not to challenge the context but to directly make them follow their law and then they didn't like that either.
Yet if you apply that precise position of the Prophet SAW to a modern Muslim context, it causes nothing but problems. What is missing? it's hikmah.
by studying the bible i'm able to gain insight into various contexts and subsequent events.
No muslim should preach against studying the bible in the modern age where there are multiple translations we can confirm against one another, there are scholars, historians etc.
it is a lot different to one of the sahaba reading a random jewish 'arabic' torah where you can't trust anything you're reading.
However if you have bias and ego issues you'll always fail like zakir naik.

DesertRose

Superstar
I do not think that Zakir Naik has ego issues.
I pray Imran Hosein is batting, for our side, as you put it.
I believe that we are at a time of fitan or calamity which means there is much truth mixed with falsehood being peddled by many.
Last Age issues are ultimately knowable only to Allah.
A person can still go to heaven and not pay attention to these concerns.
Here are the signs from a credible source:
https://islamqa.info/en/2281
Last post in this thread.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sorry I've been off this thread for a while - just catching up!

Here are a few prophetic world event observations from a Christian perspective....

lol i forgot it's now the 24th.
The Express has been pushing this alien/nibiru/planetx and blood moon stuff for a while now. Why? no idea.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
lol i forgot it's now the 24th.
The Express has been pushing this alien/nibiru/planetx and blood moon stuff for a while now. Why? no idea.
That's why I did a different thread when I saw the other one fixating on Sept 23rd...

I posted my thoughts on it a couple of days before the date as there were so many videos out there that seemed to know for a fact exactly what would happen and when.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/so-the-revelation-12-sign.1429/page-6#post-58619

Karlysymon

Superstar
The German philosopher Josef Pieper, a devout Christian, reminded us:

…prophecy certainly speaks about coming events, about a future that cannot be calculated in advance by any speculative technique, but it does not straightforwardly describe what is to happen. One cannot read prophecy like a “wanted person” notice in which something
previously unknown is made recognizable and
identified by name, so that one could keep it in mind like a detailed image of a sought object and use it to make the future “present”.

Haich

Superstar
This is for sister Haich:
Please note, I posted the videos according to relevance not in order.
Caption below the video reads:
This episode suggest that one of the 10 major signs will occur which is Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke). In part 3 we suggest it is actually a result of the mushroom clouds from nuclear warfare during The Malhama (the Great WAR)
Next video caption:
Part 2 of this series suggests that the rise of Israel was actually predicted in the Hadith which will lead to The Malhama
Thanks sis, I'll be watching these over a cuppa.

DesertRose

Superstar
This video resonated and is crucial as a comprehensive explanation as to the Shaikh's thoughts on Islamic End Times Prophecies:
in addition here is an interview he did in Geneva:

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
the ceremony of innocence is drowned"

(W.B. Yeats)
Meanwhile, a three-headed Cerberus, comprised of the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia, is passing hundreds, no thousands, of Yemeni children through the fires to Mars and Molech, the "gods" of war, without much protest on the part of the American populace. The blame, or ultimate culpability, for this wholesale human sacrifice, one of many in the region, is usually placed upon the "Prince of Persia."

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Serveto - one thing that occurs to me is the way in which the Bible reports history and prophecy... With historical accounts, for example, with the Judges, many events are recorded which are actually quite appalling. The recording of such events does not confer any approval.

The Church in the last days is characterised as neither hot nor cold. Jesus very definitely not giving this group of lacklustre saints his approval, despite the fact that the existence of such a body of believers could be interpreted as an end times sign!

Scripture seems to infer that Israel returns to the land in unbelief, and a portion of the Jews assembled are described as the "synagogue of Satan". America is almost absent from prophecy apart from being perhaps one of the "young lions" of Tarshish, and Sheba and Dedan (Saudi) get small mention, merely asking the alliance led by God if they are come to "take a spoil".

So - Israel, America and Saudi - none of them are perfect (far from it), neither are Russia, Turkey or Iran. Scripture, like in the book of Judges reports things in a matter of fact way. In Ezekiel 38 the Bible reports the alliances and the events that ultimately follow. It is what it is...

In response to this broken world full of conflict and misunderstanding I can't help remember the end of the story.

Revelation 22:20

"20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Zechariah 12

Jerusalem will Be Attacked

"1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

I wonder...

US Consulate Forbids Employees From Traveling to Jerusalem's Old City, West Bank

https://sputniknews.com/us/201712051059731116-consulate-jerusalem-forbids-travel-israel/

*Zechariah is specific about dating his writing (520–518 BC). During the Exile many Judahites and Benjamites were taken to Babylon, where the prophets told them to make their homes (Jeremiah 29), suggesting they would spend a long period of time there.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning, I hope you don't mind, this one is somewhat interpretive ...

Three, two, one ...

“‘I wish it need not have happened in my time,’ said Frodo.
‘So do I,’ said Gandalf, ‘and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.’”

— Gandalf reminds Frodo that as much as it hurts to be alive during dark, frightening and tumultuous times, it’s best to focus on the choices we do have.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jerusalem IS Israel's capital! I will move our embassy there AND make peace with the Palestinians says Trump as he defies the world's warning he will set the Middle East on fire with dramatic change of policy

http://dailym.ai/2BNY8m9

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not only am I looking at it, I am reporting on it, and, as an American whose tax dollars are being used, taking some responsibility. At least I am screaming my objection to the carnage.
My heart goes out to the poor folk whose lives are counted as so unimportant by people who use little countries and factions as Chess pieces in their regional strategy games. I didn't realise you were a reporter, Serveto (though by your grasp of language I should have guessed!)

Serveto

Star
My heart goes out to the poor folk whose lives are counted as so unimportant by people who use little countries and factions as Chess pieces in their regional strategy games. I didn't realise you were a reporter, Serveto (though by your grasp of language I should have guessed!)
Sorry, mate, I am only reporting here, on VC, and to those within hearing range of my sometimes loud mouth. Thanks.

Last edited: