Prophetic Expectations

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
All the players seem to be on the pitch! It will be very interesting, and possibly very frightening to see what might take place next...

DesertRose

Superstar
Our populations are being slated for genocide, must highlight a foundational cause for these issues.
The Pharisee sect of the Jewish population has taken control over the other hopefully more peaceful sects.
May the Creator deal with the hypocrites in our ranks who buckle to these Satanists for miserable prices,
These Trojan horses deserve what comes to them in the next life unless they cease and repent.
The Nation of Dajjal/the AntiChrist:

Last edited:
@DesertRose
You should be careful not to post material built on ignorance of scripture. Always do your own research.

1) I read an ebook once written by a muslim "scholar", it was an interpretation of the book of Revelation from a few decades ago.
in Revelation you have 2-3 main antagonists.

The whore of babylon
Beast of the Sea
Beast of the Earth

So all that happened was this muslim scholar who was a clueless individual from a-z, just randomised his interpretation with stuff like
'oh the beast of the earth is israel, beast of the sea is britain, whore is probably murica'.
I can't remember exactly what he wrote but it was clueless and it was the equivalent of a child's interpretation.

I'm not saying this out of arrogance but just being more familiar with the themes means it actually pains me to read anyone spouting ignorance.

2) the dabbat al ardh.
Before I expand on this, one point
muslim-christian dialogue within the anglo-dominant world culture and the spread of vast information kind of led to a new age form of islam, english islam
and a lot of things have not translated well

so what's happened is some ignorant muslim translator looked at the word dabbal al ardh but he instead made a direct connection to the Revelation 'Beast of the earth' term..without even understanding the context behind that term and this term.

So if you pick up the english translation and read the word 'beast of the earth', it is a fairly simple mistake to make, to assume it is the same character as the beast of the earth in Revelation.

3) The Beast of the Earth in revelation, is dajjal, the anti-christ, false prophet.
it is only a symbolic description. For example the Beast of the Sea is the 'world empire' or the end times 'roman empire' (if you understand the connection with Daniel's prophecies).
The beast of the earth is someone who will eventually rule the beast of the sea.
think dajjal ruling a global government.

The dabbat al ardh in the Quran is a creature from the earth....but in the context it will punish those who didn't believe in Allah.
In the hadith it is said to have the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon AS.
what do they symbolise?
the staff represents the law of God and the ring represents rule.

except if you're familiar with the book of Revelation, you see another character called Apollyon/Abadon, the angel of the abyss mentioned in Revelation 9.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 9
read upto verse 11
this is the dabbat al ardh.
However in Revelation it mentions him having an army of locusts (symbolic only)
4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
locusts don't harm people, they eat vegetation.

I don't know the meaning of this prophecy but I can only try making connections by combining Revelation with the Quran/hadith on these characters (both the angel of abyss and dabbat al ardh).
A further connection is that the Prophet SAW foretold the sanctions/war on iraq, syria and egypt in that specific order before the coming of dajjal.
These events will take place also before the euphrates war. all part of creating 'greater israel'
of course the 'ring of Solomon AS' bit about the dabbat al ardh is relevant
And Solomon ruled over all the kingdoms from the Euphrates River to the land of the Philistines, as far as the border of Egypt.

In Revelation 9, the angel of abyss prophecy, then leads onto the euphrates war.
ie the nile to euphrates.
the locusts plague was connected with Moses AS and with egyptian mythology.
i'm making a sort of connection between the near future of egypt and the fulfillment of this prophecy but obviously could not understand what it really really means
(other than dabbat al ardh obviously not referring to israel or the beast of the earth/dajjal).

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
You should be careful not to post material built on ignorance of scripture
My research is devoid of biblical scripture and your studies..:)
I will post from Islamic sources however plausible, far reaching is okay if backed up by credible sources.
As they say to each their own.
For someone who likes autonomy of thought you sure are quick to control others.
Be careful yourself.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
(other than dabbat al ardh obviously not referring to israel or the beast of the earth/dajjal).
(Interesting video posted below,but do not agree with the classification of any living ruler as kafir because we do not know if they may repent before they die. At the moment they are displaying elements of hypocrisy which can lead to a dreaded end).
Perhaps it is Israel perhaps it is a real beast, time will tell.
Caption under the video:
A beast from the earth (Dabbatul Ardh) will emerge out of the holy land. It's going to be plain for everybody to see except George Bush. - According to Sheikh Imran Hossein, the beast is Israel, however I beg to differ and will take a literal translation as a beast, an animal will come at the end of time and the doors of repentance will be closed. People will rush to prayers, some who haven't prayed once in their lives will sit down for prayers but the beast will come over to them and stamp them with the ring of Solomon a.s. The beast is going to clearly mark people who believe and people who have disbelieved. The major signs would've come to pass and the door of repentance would be closed forever. What's stopping us from praying to God, Allah, to the Supreme Lord? It's things like social media, this video focuses on Facebook, brain computers to type with your mind, all types of social media which is taken over our lives and disrupting our obedience to God almighty. Facebook is taking more control over our lives everyday. One of the signs of judgement day would be when barefooted shepherds start to build tall buildings. Have a look at Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, what are they doing? Competing to build tall buildings. Somalia, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Egypt, our mosques are becoming empty, this is one of the signs too.

Last edited:
(Interesting video posted below,but do not agree with the classification of any living ruler as kafir because we do not know if they may repent before they die. At the moment they are displaying elements of hypocrisy which can lead to a dreaded end).
Perhaps it is Israel perhaps it is a real beast, time will tell.
Caption under the video:
A beast from the earth (Dabbatul Ardh) will emerge out of the holy land. It's going to be plain for everybody to see except George Bush. - According to Sheikh Imran Hossein, the beast is Israel, however I beg to differ and will take a literal translation as a beast, an animal will come at the end of time and the doors of repentance will be closed. People will rush to prayers, some who haven't prayed once in their lives will sit down for prayers but the beast will come over to them and stamp them with the ring of Solomon a.s. The beast is going to clearly mark people who believe and people who have disbelieved. The major signs would've come to pass and the door of repentance would be closed forever. What's stopping us from praying to God, Allah, to the Supreme Lord? It's things like social media, this video focuses on Facebook, brain computers to type with your mind, all types of social media which is taken over our lives and disrupting our obedience to God almighty. Facebook is taking more control over our lives everyday. One of the signs of judgement day would be when barefooted shepherds start to build tall buildings. Have a look at Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, what are they doing? Competing to build tall buildings. Somalia, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Egypt, our mosques are becoming empty, this is one of the signs too.
Sis, please, for the love of truth, get away from these videos and anything linked to imran hossein.
I just did a quick search for his opinion on the dabbat al ardh
i am used to his lies and mockery of the truth already, but watching it has actually made me sad.

The Quran tells us he/it is a messenger of Allah. That is amongst various reasons why ive linked him to the 'angel of abyss' mentioned in Revelation 9. I believe he is a special sign of God.
The connection in Rev 9 to egypt (the army of locusts) in connection to plague of locusts in the time of Moses AS is also another clue.
The ring of Solomon and staff of Moses also symbolise the euphrates to nile
and these themes directly link to the prophecies of the sanctions/war against iraq, syria and egypt
these events will lead to the euphrates war and to dajjal.
that is true in the hadith about iraq/syria/egypt and also true in Revelation 9.

In Rev 9 it tells us a star will fall from the sky to earth, opening up the key to the abyss...it is my view that dabbat al ardh appears here, ie the angel of abyss.
of all the possibilities, it doesn't refer to the internet or aids or israel or america.

also please be wary of the daeef hadith in relation to dabbat al ardh
the actual hadith do not give us a chronology or greater detail other than the bit about him having the staff of Moses, Ring of Solomon AS and marking the disbelievers and believers, punishing the disbelievers.

the sign, after which there is no repentance, is the sun rising from the West..and that is basically the final event before the end.
this sign, is not connected to that except it is 'one' of the major signs of Qiyamat, the coming of dajjal, Isa AS are also major signs.

If you want to find out about cars, ask a mechanic ;-).

I admit my knowledge of Islam is rather sketchy!!!
ask a mechanic but also make sure you've done your own research otherwise the mechanic could well scam you

I think the Lord allows all of us to try and fail in this endeavour... some of us come to our senses in the end ;-)

I do believe the Bible suggests that despite their stiffness of neck, there will come a point where the Jews will "look on him who they have pierced"...
Zechariah 12, the first part of it, is the same theme as Ezekiel 38/39 ie the gog and magog prophecy
this prophecy is not the one Jesus spoke about in Matthew 24. This one is going to be fulfilled when Jesus is already here.

The second part of Zech 12 about them mourning for the one they pierced
that was confirmed in John 19
4 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. 35 The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe. 36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,”c]">[c] 37 and, as another scripture says, “They will look on the one they have pierced.

Haich

Superstar
I've just researched this Imran Hosein as I've never heard of him or his work. Various sites have agreed he's to be avoided for the following reasons:
  • He believes that Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj (Gog and Magog) have already been released in this world while it is clearly mentioned in ahadith that they will be released after the decent of the Prophet Isa, alayhi assalaam.
  • The “Dajjal”(or antichrist) has already been released and is currently in the third stage of his mission

• The “Dukhan” (or “the smoke”) refers to pollution

• The “Dabbatul Ard” or (“the Beast”) refers to the state of Israel[4]

I mean...the interpretations of the smoke, dajjal and his guesswork that dajjal has been released is just him speaking from his mind...we can't guesstimate with the signs of the hour and it's very misleading to make such claims...

On mobile, site is slow but I was on islamqa.

DesertRose

Superstar
The “Dukhan” (or “the smoke”) refers to pollution
I actually use that resource Islam qa.
Imran Hosein refers to Dukhan/smoke as coming from nuclear war.
I do not agree with him over a few topics
Our scholars did say that we as a rule should take the good from everyone and leave the bad.
I find Imran Hosein's thoughts interesting to mull over
AS you can do your scripture thing all you want and I will freely post whatever takes my fancy.
You remind me of the takfiris/Saudi salafis, stay away from so and so sissster......:rolleyes:
What a thought.:eek:

Haich

Superstar
Our scholars did say that we as a rule should take the good from everyone and leave the bad.
AS you can do your scripture thing all you want and I will freely post whatever takes my fancy.
You remind me of the takfiris/Saudi salafis, stay away from so and so sistsssster......:rolleyes:
I think it's normal to disagree with some things any scholar would say, ultimately God knows best and we can only take the good from them.

DesertRose

Superstar
I think it's normal to disagree with some things any scholar would say, ultimately God knows best and we can only take the good from them.
Actually sis this dude is getting me for not using Christian scripture, that is not even an argument but thanks for your thoughts.:)

DesertRose

Superstar
Re-post with a certain courageous individual in mind who might have not seen it.;):D

Our populations are being slated for genocide, must highlight a foundational cause for these issues.
The Pharisee sect of the Jewish population has taken control over the other hopefully more peaceful sects.
May the Creator deal with the hypocrites in our ranks who buckle to these Satanists for miserable prices,
These Trojan horses deserve what comes to them in the next life unless they cease and repent.
The Nation of Dajjal/the nation of the AntiChrist:

Last edited:
You remind me of the takfiris/Saudi salafis, stay away from so and so sissster......:rolleyes:
i hate to make this comparison, but the Prophet SAW did the same thing
It depends on the actual context
im not coming from a blind sectarian viewpoint like they do.

Take responsibility for what you post.

mohsin khan's translation was based off his misunderstanding of the bible, but he is excused because he lived in a different era when muslims were new to the english language and didn't understand the wider context or have access to the material we do.
not only that, the hadith you read in english
mohsin khan translated those too
so you wind up with poorly translated terms without any clarity of their wider meaning
'the beast of the earth'

imran hossein, didn't even have the intelligence to understand this one, he simply read the term and equated it to the beast of the earth in Revelation
hence his whole 'israel' argument.

You, are obviously not aware of how imran hossein actually bulds entire arguments based off misinterpretations of bible prophecies directly but here he;'s built it bsed on a misinterpretation of the bible AND mistranslation of the Quran based on a mininterpretation of the same set of prophecies in Revelation
this shit is beyond comical, it is actually mind numbingly offensive to me.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think it is fair to say that in terms of Bible prophecy, the writers connect to imagery, types, patterns and concepts that are consistent within its message. In an important sense the meaning is not 'unlocked' by subsequent extra-biblical writings, but rather, they are filtered and obfuscated (Imo).

As this is a prophecy thread, things seem to be hotting up in terms of global events at present...

DesertRose

Superstar
You, are obviously not aware of how imran hossein actually bulds entire arguments based off misinterpretations of bible prophecies directly but here he;'s built it bsed on a misinterpretation of the bible AND mistranslation of the Quran based on a mininterpretation of the same set of prophecies in Revelation
I disagree.
TBH I have seen his stuff.
Here is his website for others to peruse.
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/76-ten-major-signs-of-the-last-day-has-one-just-occurred.html
From what I have seen he sticks to Islamic prophecies from the Quran and Sunnah.

Second, the original video I posted has nothing to do with Imran Hosein I only used his video as a back up to the fact that some Muslims believe Israel to be the dahbat al Ard (The beast of the earth or land most likely the holy land ),whilst others do think it is an actual beast,
Ultimately, I am not as invested in End times prophecies as you seem to be.
Our state of God conscious worship and correct belief is more important.
Really you surprise me. You are so frickin' strange with your worship and views.
However I supported your weird stances as long as you believed God is 1 and Unique (Islamic Monotheism).
THE BIBLE IS NOT USED AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE IN ISLAM.

https://islamqa.info/en/209007
The Torah and Gospel were originally from Allah, may He be exalted, and we are obliged to believe in them because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muslims), ‘We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa‘eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac), Ya‘qoob (Jacob), and to Al-Asbaat (the twelve sons of Ya‘qoob (Jacob)), and that which has been given to Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:136]

“O you who believe! Believe in Allah, and His Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and the Book (the Quran) which He has sent down to His Messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away”

[an-Nisa’ 4:136].
However,
"......the Torah and Gospel were subjected to distortion and changes. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”
[al-Baqarah 2:79]

Once again, it is frankly none of your business what or who I post. bruh.;)

Last edited: