Prophetic Expectations

Karlysymon

Superstar
People may not be aware that the heightened tensions in Jerusalem and the Temple Mount at present may end up setting the scene for the emergence of the Antichrist, and of the seven year peace treaty mentioned in Daniel 9-27...

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This scenario is explored in this short talk...

Until i read this post, i hadn't realized how much, for some reason, iam oblivious to whatever is happening at the Temple Mount. I haven't even read the thread on here about it! Ofcourse i understand anything that happens at that spot is a big deal to some.
Anyway, i thought the shenanigans of space agencies would be of interest. Not exactly prophecy but militarization of space (i.e god's rod and other kinetic weaponry) might play a big role in some events to come.

A decade before the [Apollo] launch, LBJ had laid out America’s goals in the space race, and none of them had much to do with sending men to the Moon: Control of space means control of the world. From space, the masters of infinity would have the power to control Earth’s weather, to cause drought and flood, to change the tides and raise the levels of the sea, to divert the gulf stream and change the climates …

Cook’s own observations since leaving NASA have led him to conclude that the space militarization agenda has continued on to the present day. The agenda saw a temporary set back during the Clinton
Administration when use of the Shuttle for military missions was discontinued. But the George W. Administration saw the return of militarization efforts. This time, according to Cook, the effort is being carried out under the pretext of colonizing the moon

http://conspiracyarchive.com/2015/06/10/war-in-the-heavens/

Fake meteors/asteroids?
https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/another-meteor-russia-us-satellite-breaks-orbit-suspicious-circumstances/

Karlysymon

Superstar
it feels kind of like we are in chapter 10 of a 12 chapter book... What happens in chapter 11 might change everything with a twist in the tale, or the story may unfold in a more linear fashion - we shall just have to wait and see!!!
Just wondering here...

If the events at the Temple Mount are a harbinger, i wonder how long it will take to erect the temple, 5-10yrs maybe? Or it could be 3D-printed in about 3-6months. The Jews were quick to remind Christ that it took 46yrs to erect the one in their day (John 2:20).
Anyway, if 3D printing isn't a favorable option, then i see subsequent events: antichrist, 7-year treaty/tribulation, all happening in about 30yrs, given that, according to this eschatological timeline, the temple is a super-big piece of the puzzle.

Serveto

Star
For approximately 1,900 years, when Jews, filled with Messianic hope and expectation, faced East and said "next year in Jerusalem," they quoted this verse as a guide:

"... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."
(Zach 4:6)

Following the signing of the Balfour Declaration (1917), Britain's Edwin Montagu, a Jewish member of one of the most militarily "mighty" and politically "powerful" countries on Earth, wrote a letter saying this:

"... I have always understood, by the Jews before Zionism was invented, that to bring the Jews back to form a nation in the country from which they were dispersed would require Divine leadership. I have never heard it suggested, even by their most fervent admirers, that either Mr. Balfour or Lord Rothschild would prove to be the Messiah."
Source

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think this one is all up in the air too - we have the Temple Institute all ready I to get going, debate over where the actual site is, shifting politics etc etc. We even have what view you take regarding the Rapture changing people's expectations.

On top of this some even think the 'temple' referred to is our body, and the abomination is a transhuman dystopia as people whose bodies were intended to be the temple of the Holy Spirit take the Mark and in doing so become something other than human (check out Nicholson1968 on YouTube)

In the middle of all the conjecture, I can't help remember the words of Habakkuk 1:5

"5Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you"

That's why I don't mind considering possibilities and I rarely argue with anyone over differences of views. I am sure that if we see things getting closer in our time, there will be greater clarity emerging...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
For approximately 1,900 years, when Jews, filled with Messianic hope and expectation, faced East and said "next year in Jerusalem," they quoted this verse as a guide:

"... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."
(Zach 4:6)

Following the signing of the Balfour Declaration (1917), Britain's Edwin Montagu, a Jewish member of one of the most militarily "mighty" and politically "powerful" countries on Earth, wrote a letter saying this:

"... I have always understood, by the Jews before Zionism was invented, that to bring the Jews back to form a nation in the country from which they were dispersed would require Divine leadership. I have never heard it suggested, even by their most fervent admirers, that either Mr. Balfour or Lord Rothschild would prove to be the Messiah."
Source
Interesting the year 1917 should come up...

In the spirit of bringing out possibilities (note ***NOT*** predictions) there are some very interesting numbers that converge on this particular year. What they will mean is anyone's guess.

In Genesis 6, God told Noah something very interesting when He said, “My Spirit shall not always strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be 120 years.”

The Bible tells us that "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

What if a particular event started the clock ticking for that 120 year pattern to repeat again? Of course, if you pick the wrong event or date, like working out a faulty sum, your answer will mean nothing...

Regardless, some people pick a date as having potential significance and work from there...

The Balfour Declaration actually began in 1897, the year of the FIRST ZIONIST CONGRESS HELD IN BASIL SWITZERLAND BY THEODOR HERTZL, and the first official act to prepare the way for the Jews to return to their homeland. Thus we see once again the “The Law of First Things” in operation. This was the first budding of the Fig Tree, not 1917, which was the second budding.

When we apply the 120-Year Generation Model to the following we have possible evidence for the end generation ending in 2017-18:

It is interesting that in 1967 Jerusalem came back under Jewish control for the first time since the Babylonian captivity. The number 70 is definitely connected to the city of Jerusalem according to Daniel 9:24-27.

1897 + 100 year generation = 1997. This scenario does not work for the same reason as the 40, 50, and 70 generation.
1897 + 120 year generation = 2017 0r 2018 (The Hebrew Civil Year begins in September and the Sacred Year begins in March. Therefore, we see the biblical numbers having to do with a complete generation pertaining to testing, release or deliverance, captivity and judgement.

1977-78 (The Year Israel reached maturity) + 40 years [testing]=2017/18.

1967 (The year Jerusalem was retaken by Israel) + 50 years [jubilee/deliverance] = 2017.

1947/8 (The year Israel was reborn as a nation) + 70 years [captivity prophecy fulfilled] = 2017/18.

1917 (the year the Balfour Declaration was issued) + 100 years [captivity] = 2017.

1897 (The year of the first Zionist Congress) + 120 years [judgement] = 2017.

2017 also happens to be the Hebrew year 5777

This mathematical curiosity of a year also coincides with an astronomical curiosity that some take to refer to the "Revelation 12 sign".

This 'sign' (if it turns out to be one and not just a once in 7000 year alignment) takes place on 23rd Sept, on Shabbat Shuvah.

Shabbat Shuvah ("Sabbath [of] Return" שבת שובה) refers to the Shabbat that occurs during the Ten Days of Repentance between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Only one Shabbat can occur between these dates. This Shabbat is named after the first word of the Haftarah (Hosea 14:2-10) and literally means "Return!" It is perhaps a play on, but not to be confused with, the word Teshuvah (the word for repentance). Shabbat Shuva begins at sundown on Fri, 22 September 2017.

Just two days before that, the Feast of Trumpets (21st September) takes place, famous for its blowing of the Shofar. It is also referred to as Rosh Hashanah . Of the seven feasts, this one is the only one that doesn’t have an exact starting time. This feast begins when the new moon is sighted and this has a slight variable time to it.

In other words we may be able to observe when the new moon is coming, but we may be out by a very short time. For this very reason, the Feast of Trumpets is also referred to as “the feast that no one knoweth the day or hour of

As I stated at the beginning, I have no idea if any of this will turn out to have significance, but as many Christians believe we may be living in the End-Times, statistically interesting times have always attracted people who are willing to state with confidence when end-time events will start to take place - 1988, 2000, 2012, 2015 being just the recent ones!

This may turn out to be another such 'jumping of the prophetic gun', but if it turned out to have greater significance, the least I could do would have been to share what I had come across.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
This issue may already be addressed in some of the above posts and links, but given that normative, rabbinic, Orthodox Judaism developed its Talmud primarily in Babylon (although there is a lesser-known Palestinian Talmud as well), which is known as the "Babylonian Talmud," is it plausible that the more mystical Kabbalah is Babylonian in origin? If so, and given, further, that, by the sounds of things, the rites and rituals of Freemasonry seem both Kabbalistic and Hebrew based, with dramatic roles given to Hiram Abif in the building of Solomon's Temple, especially in the first three degrees of Entered Apprentice, etc., could they, some party of them, their esoteric and ritual systems, be Mystery Babylon? And no, your honor (said, in jest, as if to a presiding judge), I am not leading the witness.

Edit to add: not all Orthodox Jews necessarily accept the Kabbalah and the Jewish Historian, Heinrich Graetz, who was Rationalistic, disavowed it, claiming that, as I recall, not only was it not Jewish, it was probably Greco-Roman in origin. On this latter point, though, I am going from possibly faulty memory, so am not presenting it as fact.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Serveto - a really good point on the Kabbalah. It is no coincidence that this is very popular in Hollywood and the music industry as well. I see it like a stream bubbling up through history from the very beginning. The Bible calls it the "Mystery of Iniquity". Like a steam that goes underground only to emerge once more, it's character emerges through ancient Sumarian culture, Nimrod, Babylon, is woven into Kabbalah, Alchemy and Freemasonry. It is theme has always been Man becoming a God.

This is so close a counterfiet of the Gospel Message that the subtlety of God becoming a Man to save mankind is confused with the above, contributing to the Islamic claim that God can logically only be above and separate from his creation.

A couple of books are of interest here - "The Golden Bough" and "Hero with a Thousand Faces", in their own way, the "Zietgeist" of their day.

They trace this stream of knowledge running through history and interpret it as Jung did as a form of "animus" or of "cultural archetypes" (in the new VC awareness society, I must have reached its equivalent of Royal Arch by now!).

What does this look like if we take the Bible at it's word? What might we expect?

Are we not told clearly in Ephesians 6 that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It would appear that the true "big bosses" or "elites" if you like, do not die as mere men, but with extreme, diabolical intelligence continue to whisper their message into history. How many "near but not really" parodies, counterfiets, twists and inversions have there been of the message of salvation through faith in Jesus? Also, how many times through the Centuries has the Church ignored the message that God has unfinished business with the Olive Tree, and instead, simply turned against them?

Paul, in Romans 11 talks about this, in many ways prophesying of what would come and concludes in the following way...

"28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all."

I may be going against the grain of the popular narrative, but I do not believe that God will break the Abrahamic Covenant.

On the other hand, I do believe that there are certainly Jews today who have sold out to evil and truly fit Revelation's mention as the "Synagogue of Satan". At least some of them appear to have fallen for the "Man becoming God" message. I also believe that the spirit of "Political Zionism" can take on the same spirit as Frank Sinatra's old song "My Way".

Heavily armed and self-confident, the unbelieving part of Israel is not in a good spiritual place right now. As far as being preserved through the centuries, and returned to their homeland, this has been through God's Grace and not through their merit. Judaism is still be looking for their Messiah, and has been since John 5 was written!

"39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.41I receive not honour from men. 42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

The fact that it appears the nation will one day head into the time of Jacob's trouble and even accept another as their Messiah for a while makes my heart go out to them for their stiff necks!!!

I watched this video some time ago and it helped me understand the spiritual state of Israel at present better than any book could.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The parable of the Wicked Husbandmen, @Red Sky at Morning, how readest thou it?

To me, the ultimate fate of the husbandmen doesn't sound good, that they will be "destroyed," and, if they, and I assume their spiritual progeny along with them, are to be destroyed, do they have any part in a future re-budding of the fig tree? Destruction sounds like destruction.

Moreover, when, in the parable (v. 6), it is said that "He [God] shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others," to whom is that "others" referring? Do you have any thoughts on this? If not, you needn't feel obligated to answer.
My initial thoughts are in the ones to whom the parable was directed, "19 And the chief priests and the scribes the same* hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them."

A "Husbandman" was one who was charged with the management of the Vineyard. In the context of 1st Century Jerusalem, these were the scribes and the pharasees. In my loose paraphrase version, they were willfully ignorant of their role. They knew the scriptures, they saw the fulfillments and they rejected the son of God. When Steven confronted them with what they had done, they stoned him and lay their coats at Paul's feet. I have been familiar with this story for years but only realised recently that this was the turning point where the Gospel was entrusted to the Gentile believers, in line with Peter's vision of the unclean animals. In the end, judgement came, as for told in the parable, Jerusalem besieged and the temple razed to the ground.

So much for the short term fulfillment... What about the pattern through history, or the final future fulfillment? Surely history shows a "stiff necked" people, unwilling to acknowledge their true Messiah and repeated persecutions against them.

History appears to be reaching a showdown as well. Certainly, the Jews have been gathered back to their ancient homeland, but to take that as a badge of divine recognition on their 'moral superiority' would be to miss the point. God has brought them back because He said he would.

As I read scripture, Israel will go into Daniel's 70th week, many will perish, some will be some will be deceived, some will finally recognise their true King. I believe some of this final recognition is prophesied in Zachariah 12

Jerusalem will Be Attacked

1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Serveto

Star
Some of those "chief priests and scribes" survived the preaching of St. Stephen and also the destruction of Jerusalem and went off to Babylon, where they codified the so called "oral law." Here are the words of one of their (spiritual) sons, Moses Maimonides, or Rambam, who is considered, by many within Orthodox Judaism, second only to Prophet Moses himself, writing some centuries later:

"The first one to have adopted this plan [of subversion] was Jesus the Nazarene, may his bones be ground to dust ... He impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent by God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment, to the abolition of all its commandments and to the violation of its prohibitions. The sages, of blessed memory, having become aware of his plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him."
Source

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some of those "chief priests and scribes" survived the preaching of St. Stephen and also the destruction of Jerusalem and went off to Babylon, where they codified the so called "oral law." Here are the words of one of their (spiritual) sons, Moses Maimonides, or Rambam, who is considered, by many within Orthodox Judaism, second only to Prophet Moses himself, writing some centuries later:

"The first one to have adopted this plan [of subversion] was Jesus the Nazarene, may his bones be ground to dust ... He impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent by God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment, to the abolition of all its commandments and to the violation of its prohibitions. The sages, of blessed memory, having become aware of his plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him."
Source
I don't think many people are aware just what being the "stone the builders rejected" looks like when it is set down in text...

If I were God, I wouldn't bother with them! On the other hand, I wouldn't bother with me either ;-)

Valerian

Rookie
Can someone summarize the whole 9/23 date to me please, I'ts not because im lazy to read, but I need to know exactly what's the idea behind it before I say what im about to say. Thank You.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I would say that the year 2017 itself and the "sign" were both statistically unusual and worth being aware of.

Larry Norman wrote a song the year I was born, called "Don't get left behind". I suspect no man truly knows the day or the hour, yet at the same time scripture is packed with imagery and meaning of signs and feasts which foreshadow future events.

Whenever we finally meet our maker, and however it happens, it is good to live with your 'bags packed' and with your faith placed in Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

As John Wayne famously said, "Live every day as if it were your last, 'cause one of these days, you're gonna be right"!

Below is the best overview I have come across on the subject. I don't want to be dogmatic on anything, I just to bear the possibility in mind and live as I would have done anyway. Does that make sense?

"By now you've probably heard about what a number of Christians are calling the Revelation 12 Sign that will supposedly occur on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017. There is a lot of rampant speculation on the internet both for and against the legitimacy of this sign and much information to weed through. What's true? What's false? Is this all hype? The goal of this article is to provide readers with a comprehensive and straightforward analysis of the purported sign, addressing many questions and concerns. The three sections below cover the sign itself, it's possible significance, and claims and critiques about the sign."...

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html?m=1

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
@Serveto - a really good point on the Kabbalah. It is no coincidence that this is very popular in Hollywood and the music industry as well. I see it like a stream bubbling up through history from the very beginning. The Bible calls it the "Mystery of Iniquity". Like a steam that goes underground only to emerge once more, it's character emerges through ancient Sumarian culture, Nimrod, Babylon, is woven into Kabbalah, Alchemy and Freemasonry. It is theme has always been Man becoming a God.

This is so close a counterfiet of the Gospel Message that the subtlety of God becoming a Man to save mankind is confused with the above, contributing to the Islamic claim that God can logically only be above and separate from his creation.

A couple of books are of interest here - "The Golden Bough" and "Hero with a Thousand Faces", in their own way, the "Zietgeist" of their day.

They trace this stream of knowledge running through history and interpret it as Jung did as a form of "animus" or of "cultural archetypes" (in the new VC awareness society, I must have reached its equivalent of Royal Arch by now!).

What does this look like if we take the Bible at it's word? What might we expect?

Are we not told clearly in Ephesians 6 that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It would appear that the true "big bosses" or "elites" if you like, do not die as mere men, but with extreme, diabolical intelligence continue to whisper their message into history. How many "near but not really" parodies, counterfiets, twists and inversions have there been of the message of salvation through faith in Jesus? Also, how many times through the Centuries has the Church ignored the message that God has unfinished business with the Olive Tree, and instead, simply turned against them?

Paul, in Romans 11 talks about this, in many ways prophesying of what would come and concludes in the following way...

"28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all."

I may be going against the grain of the popular narrative, but I do not believe that God will break the Abrahamic Covenant.

On the other hand, I do believe that there are certainly Jews today who have sold out to evil and truly fit Revelation's mention as the "Synagogue of Satan". At least some of them appear to have fallen for the "Man becoming God" message. I also believe that the spirit of "Political Zionism" can take on the same spirit as Frank Sinatra's old song "My Way".

Heavily armed and self-confident, the unbelieving part of Israel is not in a good spiritual place right now. As far as being preserved through the centuries, and returned to their homeland, this has been through God's Grace and not through their merit. Judaism is still be looking for their Messiah, and has been since John 5 was written!

"39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.41I receive not honour from men. 42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

The fact that it appears the nation will one day head into the time of Jacob's trouble and even accept another as their Messiah for a while makes my heart go out to them for their stiff necks!!!

I watched this video some time ago and it helped me understand the spiritual state of Israel at present better than any book could.

Don't forget that the chipped ones will be plagued with tumours so they might have super powers (only the elite though. They'd never relese this to the common man) but will also suffer the consequenses already known about taking the mark.

Vixy

Star

7:04 "Soars all over their bodies". It is also said that once you've taken it, you can never get rid of it and it will be so bad that the marked ones will seek death but it will flee from them. I'd rather die for the almighty than live with this for satan.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Us the USA in the Bible? It was once said "America is great because America is good... When America ceases to be good, it will cease to be great".

With the coming solar eclipse crossing the USA on 24th August, Steve Cioccolanti explores various prophetic possibilities...

Vixy

Star
LoL! That's exactly the videos I'm watching! I've seen many of this guys videos, the signs of the end times are just so irresistibly interesting. Finally I've found someone who feels the same!

Have you heard about the Temple of jerusalem? They are said to be rebuilding it very soon. I suspect Jared Kushner is the antichrist. Trump'll send him down to the middle east to sign the peace treaty this summer.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
LoL! That's exactly the videos I'm watching! I've seen many of this guys videos, the signs of the end times are just so irresistibly interesting. Finally I've found someone who feels the same!

Have you heard about the Temple of jerusalem? They are said to be rebuilding it very soon. I suspect Jared Kushner is the antichrist. Trump'll send him down to the middle east to sign the peace treaty this summer.
Do you remember "I am Spartacus, no I am Spartacus"... I can't help but wonder if there might be several people waiting on the wings ready to step up and become the Man of Sin. Jared Kushner is in my watchlist as well, but I try to keep open minded on anything I am slightly unsure over...

I am glad to have met someone who knows what time it is too. This is not about doom and gloom either - it's about harvest time. I watched Dunkirk a couple of days ago, and for the first time understood the plight of the soldiers in the beach waiting to be rescued.

dunkirk-teaser-art.jpg

It was the sheer number of brave sailors in their little boats who each picked up as many as they could that meant 300,000 men were rescued. We are not called to do it all, just to do what we can!

God bless!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I say the same thing: People get so afraid of the end but it's awesome! It means an end to this horribly evil world where good people fall and evil rise and a beginning to a beautiful new godly world where the good prevail. I'm not scared at all, I'm deeply LONGING! And the moment I've forgotten, let's say I'm occupied with a movie or been deep in a bok or maybe travelled somewhere and come back, BOOM! Something comes up that remind me what time it is. It's like God keeps reminding me to never forget.

Funny, there's these billboards in my town about that movie and I considered go see it but didn't. I probably should, was it any good? Ps: What a goodlooking guy! Reminded me of Brandon Routh as superman. Grrr! A shame he never made it big, Most beautiful man ever if you ask me.

Lady

Star
@Vixy
I am with you on the End Times mentality! I am done with the evil this world produces!

That Brandon Routh you mentioned may not have made it very big in Hollywood due to morals, etc. and that is a good thing if true, right?

Vixy

Star
@Vixy
I am with you on the End Times mentality! I am done with the evil this world produces!

That Brandon Routh you mentioned may not have made it very big in Hollywood due to morals, etc. and that is a good thing if true, right?
Yeah, that hit me to, he probably had the offer to join in but declined and there went his career. All I really know about him is that he's married and have been to the same woman for quite some time. He also acted a gay part against Seth Rogen in "Zack and Mimi does a porno". He seems clean.