Prophetic Expectations

Ramoncito

Rookie
So you think they are fake because they are part of satan’s plan? I don’t think I understand your reply.
Yaveh asked Abraham to sacrifice his son but an angel stopped him to do it ( human sacrifice to satan).
So why I should believe in prophecies dictated from Yaveh/ Satan to a human ?
Lately, I just believe in a few things... Like jesus. It's hard to believe in something, when there are so many lies in our world.

Lisa

Superstar
Yahveh asked Abraham to sacrifice his son but an angel stopped him to do it ( human sacrifice to satan).
So why I should believe in prophecies dictated from Yaveh/ Satan to a human ?
Who is yahveh? I know Yahweh and Yahweh tested Abraham but didn’t actually want him to sacrifice his son, which is why he provided the sacrifice for him in the bushes nearby.

What do you believe in..just curious.

Ramoncito

Rookie
Who is yahveh? I know Yahweh and Yahweh tested Abraham but didn’t actually want him to sacrifice his son, which is why he provided the sacrifice for him in the bushes nearby.

What do you believe in..just curious.
Satan just wanted to probe the loyalty of Abraham...in my opinion.

Ramoncito

Rookie
So in the most audacious move in history, Satan inspired the prophetic sections on the Bible in order to engineer a supreme twist in the tale in the last chapter?
Satanas is the master mind behind fakes prophecies and all the bad actions commited from the elite of the NWO.

Ramoncito

Rookie
What makes this topic interesting is the very question you are alluding to...
Fakes profecies are related to the question of the topic.

E.g. I could picture in the near future a scenario where the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39 surrounding Israel attack. This scenario and the points of conflict could not have been planned by NWO types (e.g. the oil found in the Golan, the gas in the Leviathan gas field etc). The outcome of such a conflict mentioned in Ezekiel 39 does not sound like something that could be orchestrated by scheming Zionists either...
Ezequiel 38- 39 its look a motivational speech from a general of the army , who want revenge.
Check out the context of ezekiel in thoses years.
You can fit the prophecy in differents momments. Present , past or future.
The hebrew bible is a brainwash and motivational speach to jews. And, about the jewish religion.. they took symbols , myths and knowledge from paganism religions.

Is there a distinction between prophecies that could be engineered and those that require aspects beyond the control of conspirators or technology?
Somes prophecies are engeneered: like the recovery of the lands in israel.
Anothers prophecies are harder turn into reality. Maybe in the future.
Somes prophets speak with the true, anothers are just liers.

The good thing about prophecies , is everything could change in any momment... So a prophecy could change. Is the power of the mind.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Ezequiel 38- 39 its look a motivational speech from a general of the army , who want revenge.
The hebrew bible is a brainwash and motivational speach to jews. And, about the jewish religion.. they took symbols , myths and knowledge from paganism religions.

The good thing about prophecies , is everything could change in any momment... So a prophecy could change. Is the power of the mind.
I used to wonder about passages which describe the nations of people loyal to the Antichrist and seemingly missing all the “red lights” that should have warned them.

I guess I underestimated the power of counternarrative. ^

Last edited:

Ramoncito

Rookie
I used to wonder about passages which describe the nations of people loyal to the Antichrist and seemingly missing all the “red lights” that should have warned them.

I guess I underestimated the power of counternarrative. ^
So, you believe in a prophecy about a war with horses and arches?
Don't you think it's a bit obsolete?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So, you believe in a prophecy about a war with horses and arches?
Don't you think it's a bit obsolete?
Do you think that God would provide picture language used by the prophets to reveal technologies that were as deadly as the ones we presently possess?

Thunderian

Superstar
The hebrew bible is a brainwash and motivational speach to jews.
A good deal of the Hebrew Bible tells of the many wickednesses of the children of Israel, and of God’s harsh words for his unfaithful people.

In Jeremiah 2, God likens Israel to a wild ass in heat, making herself available to every lover who comes her way, and the theme of Israel as a depraved and unfaithful wife is a strong one all through the Bible.

What part of that could be considered motivational propaganda?

rainerann

Star

I find what you are saying interesting even while I disagree with you. The Bible is more-or-less an investigation of vice and virtue than a motivational speech. We look at the vices and virtues of Israel. Sometimes these vices are judged from the perspective of a higher court and this usually includes a judgment, which is also called prophecy sometimes. Prophecy and judgment are often interchangeable.

As a Christian myself I would say that the Bible is transformative and unique. I personally had an experience of being born again that probably sounds as believable as many NDE's sound to most people. I could summarize this experience by saying that it was like shaking a champagne bottle that projected glitter in the air when it was opened causing me to look up. When I looked up, I could see God and a rainbow in the sky to his right and I have been able to see God this way ever since. This vision of God has also never hurt me, lied to me, tricked me, laughed at me, or left me. So I cannot agree with you and simply say the prophecies are fake.

However, I do believe they are oppressed and I am wondering whether you might agree that this idea has some potential. Basically, in this world, there are a lot of pieces missing. Living life as a Christian is a lot like walking on a road that is somewhat littered with potholes. When people step into these potholes, each person comes up with their own explanations for them. So that this oppression represents an absence of information that is often replaced by whatever the person experiencing this deficit wants.

Some people want to believe there is more comfort provided in being a Christian so they will deny that there is any reason to question not being to understand things at times. Some people think it is a reason to not continue the investigation. For example, I assume that you are referring to the Old Testament alone, but I think one of the biggest potholes is that there is no evidence that people can be healed from paralysis. So it either didn't happen or something is oppressed, and I would consider this to be a major pothole.

So I guess I would like to know more about your conclusions towards what you are saying or what investigations have you pursued to form these conclusions. Like, where or when did you step in a pothole metaphorically?

Edit to add a question to try to be a little more clear. Like when you say some prophecies are hard to engineer into reality, does this cause you to believe that the prophecy is fake or is there anything else contributing to this opinion? Is it possible to consider this a pothole or a place where we are oppressed in our understanding because it can be seen from two perspectives and there is no real way to say whether or not the prophecy is true, even if we can see there is an attempt to engineer them?

Also, what is an example of something that you would consider a true prophecy and how do you think fake prophecies relate to the question of the topic?

Last edited: