Prophet Muhammad Predicted The Illuminati (100% PROOF)

Etagloc

Superstar

This is pretty amazing evidence. I could tell you when to skip to in the video to see some very mind-blowing evidence.

But whoever you are, reader, I encourage you to watch the whole video. The evidence is amazing.

Thunderian

Superstar
The hell does that have to do with the illuminati?
I don't know what Muhammad said, but a thousand years before that, Zechariah prophesied about the so-called antichrist.

Zechariah 11:17 - Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
I think Etagloc is connecting the reference to the right eye with the Illuminati eye symbolism. I tend to think they are connected, as well, but it's nothing Muhammad came up with.

Etagloc

Superstar
There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, but a confirmation of what went before it,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and a mercy to any such as believe.

-Surah Yusuf [12:111]

TMT

Star
I don't know what Muhammad said, but a thousand years before that, Zechariah prophesied about the so-called antichrist.

Zechariah 11:17 - Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
I think Etagloc is connecting the reference to the right eye with the Illuminati eye symbolism. I tend to think they are connected, as well, but it's nothing Muhammad came up with.
That seems pretty vague to me, nothing leaps out and screams luminati.

Thunderian

Superstar
That seems pretty vague to me, nothing leaps out and screams luminati.
I agree. Unless you believe that the so-called Illuminati and the so-called antichrist are of one mind and intent. Then, Zechariah 11:15-17 is one of the many references in the Bible to the antichrist, and thus, to the Illuminati.

TMT

Star
I agree. Unless you believe that the so-called Illuminati and the so-called antichrist are of one mind and intent. Then, Zechariah 11:15-17 is one of the many references in the Bible to the antichrist, and thus, to the Illuminati.
Sounds vague for the Antichrist too.

TMT

Star
If you've studied the Bible and know what the terms are referring to, then it's obvious. I take it you're not familiar with the Bible.
I know enough but I'm sure most is misinterpreted by fundamentalist Pastor's and "scholars"

Thunderian

Superstar
This is a condensed explanation.
16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land,

We know from the preceding text that God is speaking, that he will raise up this shepherd as a judgement against unbelief.
which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
The contrast between this shepherd and the shepherd of Psalm 23 is made clear. This shepherd is clearly the opposite of good. It doesn't take doctorate in theology to understand that the opposite of the Good Shepherd -- Jesus Christ -- is the antichrist.

17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
God promises doom to the idol shepherd. The shepherd demands worship in the place of God, which is another characteristic of the antichrist, and God will deprive him of his power.