Prophesy fulfilled,Biden is now the US president

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
William Branham, a vindicated prophet of whom God sent in 1906 started a ministry to bring back the lost Pentecostal revival, a man sent as the seventh church messenger

Despite his mortal death and transfer into a heavenly body, the prophesies he has made have all come to pass. All the visions God has shown to him have happened and some are happening now.

To find out more:

Go on the "William Branham" Thread for sermons and more proof with discussions to find out more, don't be afraid to ask questions either.

Prophesy that Biden would be the US president.

phipps

Star
William Branham, a vindicated prophet of whom God sent in 1906 started a ministry to bring back the lost Pentecostal revival, a man sent as the seventh church messenger

Despite his mortal death and transfer into a heavenly body, the prophesies he has made have all come to pass. All the visions God has shown to him have happened and some are happening now.

To find out more:

Go on the "William Branham" Thread for sermons and more proof with discussions to find out more, don't be afraid to ask questions either.

Prophesy that Biden would be the US president.

William Branham
a vindicated prophet of whom God sent in 1906 started a ministry to bring back the lost Pentecostal revival, a man sent as the seventh church messenger
Who vindicated him as a prophet and who sent him as the seventh church messenger? Is it according to the Word of God?

Despite his mortal death and transfer into a heavenly body, the prophesies he has made have all come to pass.
Biblically when people die they don't transfer into heavenly bodies. The Bible is clear when people die, the body turns to dust again, and the spirit goes back to God, who gave it. The spirit of every person who dies—whether saved or unsaved—returns to God at death. "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

Biblically the righteous will be resurrected, given immortal heavenly bodies, and caught up to meet the Lord in the air after Jesus returns the second time. There would be no purpose in a resurrection if people were given new bodies and taken to heaven at death.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."

1 Corinthians 15:51-53, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Tidal

Star
Some people are saying Biden is the antichrist, but others are saying he can't be, because he's such a sweet harmless churchgoing little old guy..:)

However, the Bible warns us-
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ, and no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

And let's never forget that there are MANY antichrists-
"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Some people are saying Biden is the antichrist, but others are saying he can't be, because he's such a sweet harmless churchgoing little old guy..:)

However, the Bible warns us-
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ, and no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

And let's never forget that there are MANY antichrists-
"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )
The video never mentioned Biden being an antichrist....... In fact Willi Branham continued to say that anything against christ is antichrist..... He simply said, it will be near the end.

And Biden, he is just apart of the game, so is Donald Trump. You should be looking at Kamala Harris.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Who vindicated him as a prophet and who sent him as the seventh church messenger? Is it according to the Word of God?
Revelation 3:14
[14]And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Each church age had a messenger, we are currently in the seventh and last church age to which God sent us a prophet. Here is a link since I won't give much of a proper explanation.

Revelation 10:7
[7]But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Now ask yourself, what mysteries are these? And analyze William Branham's sermons in what he speaks on, do visit the thread where he discusses alot of things which were unveiled to us such as the serpent seed Doctrine.

Biblically when people die they don't transfer into heavenly bodies. The Bible is clear when people die, the body turns to dust again, and the spirit goes back to God, who gave it. The spirit of every person who dies—whether saved or unsaved—returns to God at death. "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

Biblically the righteous will be resurrected, given immortal heavenly bodies, and caught up to meet the Lord in the air after Jesus returns the second time. There would be no purpose in a resurrection if people were given new bodies and taken to heaven at death.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."

1 Corinthians 15:51-53, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
I'll answer this one later with more details

Tidal

Star
And Biden, he is just apart of the game, so is Donald Trump. You should be looking at Kamala Harris.

What? Biden and Trump are exact opposites, they're not on the same team are they?
As for Kam, she's powerless isn't she unless Biden dies and she takes over? ..:)

phipps

Star
[14]And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Each church age had a messenger, we are currently in the seventh and last church age to which God sent us a prophet. Here is a link since I won't give much of a proper explanation.

[7]But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Now ask yourself, what mysteries are these? And analyze William Branham's sermons in what he speaks on, do visit the thread where he discusses alot of things which were unveiled to us such as the serpent seed Doctrine.

Revelation is written in mainly symbolic language. Revelation 3 is both literal and symbolic. Its about the vision of the seven letters written to seven churches, its a continuation from chapter 2.

The literal part of this vision is that the seven churches did really exist during the early Christian church in Asia minor which is now modern day Turkey. These seven messages were written for those specific congregations in the early Christian Church.

The symbolic part is that they are also prophecies of what God’s people would face during the following centuries of history. They also reflect the Church in prophetic time.

The names of the seven cities are significant in that they convey a spiritual message relevant to the Church as a whole too.

The messengers are not only one person. These messages were preached in certain time periods that each Church represents/represented in history. Revelation 3:14 falls under the the church of Laodicea which is known as the “Lukewarm” Church. This is the seventh and final period of Church history. We are living in this time period of history just before Jesus returns. Many people have and do preach and prophesy the end time message. Not just one person because the end time biblically is not just one or two years, it is hundreds of years if not more.

The Bible tells us in Acts 2:17-21, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.’ "

Especially during the last days there have been and are going to be many of God's people preaching and prophesying to get people to come back to God and stop being lukewarm. One messenger would not be enough to preach the end time gospel through a period of a hundreds of years would they?

What kind of people qualify to preach the end time message of God? They are people who keep all the commandments of God including the fourth one about the Sabbath that most Christian denominations don't keep because they keep the wrong Sabbath, have the faith of Jesus and have the testimony of Jesus (Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14).

Did William Branham qualify for all of this? He can't be the only messenger if he was a true prophet of God. Did he keep all God's commandments, live by them and preach them as the Word of God teaches? Remember the Bible tells us in
Isaiah 8:20, "To the law and to the testimony! If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." The Bible also tells us in 1Thessalonians 5:20-21, "Do not despise prophecies, test all things; hold fast what is good."

I've posted a list of a series of tests that can be applied to prophets to determine whether they are genuine or not here. Its all based on the Bible. Why?

Matthew 24:24, "For false christs and false prophets will rise and will show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

1 John 4:1, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Okay I'll wait for you answer but I hope its based on the Bible that says when we die we go to our graves and rest, out spirits or breath of life go back to God and when Jesus comes back for His people that's when the righteous will get new bodies and not before as I proved from the Bible.

I will also go and find out more about William Branham.

A Freeman

Superstar

Prophecies[edit]
Branham issued a series of prophecies during his ministry. He claimed to have had a prophetic revelation in June 1933 that predicted seven major events would occur before the Second Coming of Christ.[22] His followers believe he predicted several events, including the 1937 Ohio River Flood.[5] In 1964, Branham said judgement would strike the west coast of the United States and that Los Angeles would sink into the ocean; his most dramatic prediction.[119] Following both the 1933 and 1964 prophecies, Branham predicted the rapture would happen by 1977 and would be preceded by various worldwide disasters, the unification of denominational Christianity, and the rise-to-power of the Roman Catholic Pope.[144] Peter Duyzer, among other of Branham's critics, wrote that either none of Branham's prophecies came true or that they were all made after the fact.[164]Weaver wrote that Branham tended to embellish his predictions over time.[165]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham#cite_note-175 Branham's followers believe his prophecies came true, or will do so in the future.[160]

Deuteronomy 13:1-5
13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder (or an apparition, etc.),
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the "I AM" your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the "I AM" your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
13:4 Ye shall walk after the "I AM" your God, and fear Him, and keep His Commandments, and obey His voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.
13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of The Way which the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Death[edit]
On December 18, 1965, Branham and his family—except his daughter Rebekah—were returning to Jeffersonville, Indiana, from Tucson for the Christmas holiday.[120] About three miles (4.8 km) east of Friona, Texas, and about seventy miles (110 km) southwest of Amarillo on US Highway 60, just after dark, a car driven by a drunken driver traveling westward in the eastbound lane collided head-on with Branham's car.[171] He was rushed to the hospital in Amarillo where he remained comatose for several days and died of his injuries on Christmas Eve, December 24, 1965.

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the "I AM", if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the "I AM" hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The mortal body turns to dust but the spirit lives.

Humans have living souls within them.

Genesis 2:7 (KJV) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Lazarus was in heaven, and the rich man was in hell.

Luke 16:19-31
[19]There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

[20]And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

[21]And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

[22]And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

[23]And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

[24]And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

[25]But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

[26]And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

[27]Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

[28]For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

[29]Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

[30]And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

[31]And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

(This in and of itself confirmed everything to me)

The 24 elders.

Revelation 11:16-19
[16]And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

[17]Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

[18]And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

[19]And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 19:4
[4]And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Hell

Psalms 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Proverbs 9:10-18
[10]The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

[11]For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

[12]If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

[13]A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

[14]For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

[15]To call passengers who go right on their ways:

[16]Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

[17]Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

[18]But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 23:13-14
[13]Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

[14]Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Isaiah 14:9-17
[9]Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

[10]All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

[11]Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

[12]How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

[13]For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

[14]I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

[15]Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

[16]They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

[17]That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Ezekiel 31:15-17
[15]Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

[16]I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

[17]They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Matthew 5:22-30
[22]But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

[23]Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

[24]Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

[25]Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

[26]Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

[27]Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

[28]But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

[29]And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

[30]And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 11:23
[23]And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 18:9
[9]And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

There are more verses if you read the first 5 books in the NT.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
A few extra verses.

Heaven

Matthew 4:17
[17]From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 5:3-19
[3]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

[4]Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

[5]Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

[6]Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

[7]Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

[8]Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

[9]Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

[10]Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

[11]Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

[12]Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

[13]Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

[14]Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

[15]Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

[16]Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

[17]Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

[18]For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

[19]Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:21
[21]Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 16:18-19
[18]And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

[19]And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven

Matthew 18:3-5,18
[3]And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[4]Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

[5]And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

[18]Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven

Matthew 19:23
[23]Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 6:23
[23]Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

1 Kings 8:43-46
[43]Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

[44]If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house that I have built for thy name:

[45]Then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.

1 Kings 22:19
[19]And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

[46]If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

Now into the first book of Chronicles.

1 Corinthians 15:35-54
[35]But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

(your soul dwells in your body, and your soul is what enters heaven or hell)

[36]Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

[37]And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

[38]But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

[39]All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

[40]There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

[41]There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

[42]So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

[43]It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

[44]It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

[45]And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

[46]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

[47]The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

[48]As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

[49]And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

[50]Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

[51]Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

[52]In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

[53]For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

[54]So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

There are more verses ofcourse, but Ill simply end here.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Kudos for trying to go the extra mile with the research.

I think it's an overshot, though, mainly because it puts too much power into the President's hands. Now, sure the President does have power. And maybe there are levels to how much power each prophet can have. I talk about power dynamics a lot since it's such an easy test to indicate what's wrong with any scenario.

When it comes to power, 99.9% of people have none. So, of course, that makes a President seem huge. Everyone is caught up in elementary school hatred. Don't be those people. I don't care how evil someone is; I don't care if they have antichrist tattooed on their forehead.

Did Jesus say to turn the other cheek? Yes, or No?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Revelation is written in mainly symbolic language. Revelation 3 is both literal and symbolic. Its about the vision of the seven letters written to seven churches, its a continuation from chapter 2.

The literal part of this vision is that the seven churches did really exist during the early Christian church in Asia minor which is now modern day Turkey. These seven messages were written for those specific congregations in the early Christian Church.
I agree, that it went in the literal sense. In terms of those churches being built however the message sent was different.

The symbolic part is that they are also prophecies of what God’s people would face during the following centuries of history. They also reflect the Church in prophetic time.

The names of the seven cities are significant in that they convey a spiritual message relevant to the Church as a whole too.
I agree, that's why it's called an "age" meaning a time period.

The messengers are not only one person. These messages were preached in certain time periods that each Church represents/represented in history. Revelation 3:14 falls under the the church of Laodicea which is known as the “Lukewarm” Church. This is the seventh and final period of Church history. We are living in this time period of history just before Jesus returns. Many people have and do preach and prophesy the end time message. Not just one person because the end time biblically is not just one or two years, it is hundreds of years if not more.
The messenger was one person, each church "age" had one messenger.

I placed a link for you before which pretty much sums up what I want to say to you but I'll put it here again:

Each church age mentioned in this article, mentions both history to how it relates Biblically. What those people who've built those churches had was the message for their time period, not for other church ages.

Especially during the last days there have been and are going to be many of God's people preaching and prophesying to get people to come back to God and stop being lukewarm. One messenger would not be enough to preach the end time gospel through a period of a hundreds of years would they?
There are many of God's people prophesying and preaching for people to get back to God and those people need the message to prophesy and preach to people.

If you notice William Branham was born in the 20th century to which the things he has spoken about relate to the things occurring currently. His job was to reveal the mysteries mentioned in the book of Revelations.

This is the days of the the seventh angel. There are mysteries that must be finished, and what are those mysteries.

Also

One messenger is enough, God works in mysterious ways, the same way he used Moses, Elijah, Paul and etc. On that note, that one messenger now has over a thousand audios being dispersed through different social media platforms or in person.

Just like I am discussing with you right now.

With that, William Branham was quite known during the 1950s as having an unfailing godly mystery. (there are videos I placed on my William Branham Thread).

What kind of people qualify to preach the end time message of God? They are people who keep all the commandments of God including the fourth one about the Sabbath that most Christian denominations don't keep because they keep the wrong Sabbath, have the faith of Jesus and have the testimony of Jesus (Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14).
Jews and Christians are different. Our Sabbath is on Sunday since Jesus Christ rose on the 8th day. The Jews Sabbath is on Saturday because they don't believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. We are under the new covenant remember.

Did William Branham qualify for all of this? He can't be the only messenger if he was a true prophet of God. Did he keep all God's commandments, live by them and preach them as the Word of God teaches? Remember the Bible tells us in
Isaiah 8:20, "To the law and to the testimony! If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." The Bible also tells us in 1Thessalonians 5:20-21, "Do not despise prophecies, test all
He was a genuine prophet due to the fact that.

1.) No prophesy containing THUS SAITH THE LORD ever failed.

2.) He lived the word he preached. (I posted testimonies from other people around him on the William Branham Thread)

3.) And most importantly was that he always went according to the Word and always told people to refer to the Bible and to correct him when he is wrong in his sermons.

4.) He had visions, dreams and experiences with the angel of God. He even mentioned before that he has to wait for the angel of God to come in order to start.

5.) He served the church, according to his son (Billy) , his dad put Jesus Christ first.

6.) He spoke in authority in things which were revealed unto him. Again you should look at the William Branham Thread

7.) He exalted Christ

8.) He obviously had an opinion on spiritual matters, just like you and I. However there is a difference between having an opinion on the Bible and adding words into the Bible.

9.) Physical signs, I don't know.

So he was a prophet.

I typed all of this as fast as I could since I have some work to do but I want to link actual videos of proof for you on the things he spoke on, thus I again will have to come back to you later.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Kudos for trying to go the extra mile with the research.

I think it's an overshot, though, mainly because it puts too much power into the President's hands. Now, sure the President does have power. And maybe there are levels to how much power each prophet can have. I talk about power dynamics a lot since it's such an easy test to indicate what's wrong with any scenario.

When it comes to power, 99.9% of people have none. So, of course, that makes a President seem huge. Everyone is caught up in elementary school hatred. Don't be those people. I don't care how evil someone is; I don't care if they have antichrist tattooed on their forehead.

Did Jesus say to turn the other cheek? Yes, or No?
What are you talking about?

Aero

Superstar
What are you talking about?
I thought my post was clear enough.

Let me reiterate. Biden being part of a prophecy gives the man too much power. To be clear, it gives any man too much power. That's like constructing a mirage. So people are going to look at the prophecy, and they may see whatever they wish.

In essence, the idea is highly exposed to the extreme nature of balance. One man's prophet is another man's antichrist, so to speak. Look, all I'm saying is not to focus on all positive or negative. That's not directed at you personally; it's more about where I see the conversation going.

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

The messenger was one person, each church "age" had one messenger.

I placed a link for you before which pretty much sums up what I want to say to you but I'll put it here again:

.::The End-TimeMessage HomePage::.

Each church age mentioned in this article, mentions both history to how it relates Biblically. What those people who've built those churches had was the message for their time period, not for other church ages.
There is never one messenger in any age biblically. God never has only one person to preach His message in any age. One of the reasons is God's gospel needs to be preached around the world and one person can't do it alone.

During the apostle's time after Jesus ascended to heaven and after they received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, they dispersed and preached the gospel to different parts of the world as Jesus told them they would. "And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” (Acts 1:4-8). So Jesus told the apostles after they were baptised by the Holy spirit, they would preach and witness for Him to the ends of the earth. That was not only one messenger was it?

Paul is the main teacher in the New Testament but there were others during his time. The apostles including Peter, John, Phillip and many disciples some of whom were his travel companions at times. People like Barnabas, John Mark, Silas, Timothy from Lystra, Erastus, Aristarchus, Gaius etc.

And after the apostles preached the gospel to others in different parts of the earth, those that accepted Christ as their personal Saviour and got baptised by water and the Holy Spirit also witnessed and preached about Christ in different parts of the world. That is how Christianity spread and continues to spread. In fact we are all told to preach the gospel as Christians. We are all disciples for Christ and we are all to witness and preach for and about Christ. When Jesus appeared to the apostles after His resurrection He told them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover" (Acts 16:15-18). So any of us who accepts Jesus and get baptised by water and the Holy Spirit and are obedient to Christ can witness and preach, cast out demons, can speak in new tongues (speaking in another language), lay hands on the sick and they recover etc.

In the age of the protestant reformation there was not only Martin Luther. There were protestant reformers before and after Martin Luther. There was John Wycliffe, Jan Hus, John Lesley, William Tyndale and many many others. Why? Because the protestant reformation is still ongoing and will end only when Jesus comes back to earth in splendour, and brings His people to His home of glory, along with the absolute end of evil, of sin and sorrow, death and pain.

What William Branham taught about the messengers is not according to the Word of God. All those who witness, preach and teach about Christ are messengers of God.

I've decided to separate my responses to you because they are long.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Topic title: Prophesy fulfilled, Biden is now the US president
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sweet harmless little old guy, what could possibly go wrong?..:)
Oh wait..

"..Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

Some people say Joe is the Antichrist and that his supporters are mini-antichrists..
"..you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

Continuing with the response,

There are many of God's people prophesying and preaching for people to get back to God and those people need the message to prophesy and preach to people.

If you notice William Branham was born in the 20th century to which the things he has spoken about relate to the things occurring currently. His job was to reveal the mysteries mentioned in the book of Revelations.

This is the days of the the seventh angel. There are mysteries that must be finished, and what are those mysteries.
Yes I know this is the age of the seventh church but the question to ask is, when did the time of the seventh church begin? Did it begin in the 20th century or before? If before weren't there any messengers who preached the gospel before William Branham? He died in the same century he was born in, so what about the 21st century? Shall we not have messengers to preach the gospel till Jesus comes back? As I posted before the last Church period is long. It started before the 20th century and will end after it. In fact it started at the end of 18th century according to the book of Daniel. That is hundreds of years or more depending on when Jesus will return. There have been many of God's people bringing the gospel all over the world for hundreds of years before William Branham and will do after him till the day Jesus comes back the second time.

The Bible tells us what is going to happen during the very end time and who will be preaching the gospel. And William Branham won't be among them because he is sleeping in his grave. Here is what the Bible says, "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit" (Joel 2:28-29). In each age God never has only one messenger, He has many who take the gospel to the ends of the earth.

Also One messenger is enough, God works in mysterious ways, the same way he used Moses, Elijah, Paul and etc. On that note, that one messenger now has over a thousand audios being dispersed through different social media platforms or in person.
Moses was the lead messenger but he was not the only one. There were others. There was his brother Aaron, Joshua, Caleb and others. After Moses died, Joshua became the next leader. Elijah was not the only prophet of God. Remember Elijah's story was during the time Ahab was king of Israel. He married Jezebel who introduced baal worship to him and she killed and persecuted God's prophets who went into hiding including Elijah. Elijah was the most well known prophet at that time since God sent him to take messages to king Ahab. And I explained above how Paul was not the only messenger. Before audios and social media God used many people to spread His gospel and still does even with audios and social media. Why? Because when a person falls in love with God, they want to tell everyone. One is a messenger of God when they do that.

I had never heard of William Branham before but I had heard of the gospel of Christ. God used other messengers to get the message to me and others.

Just like I am discussing with you right now.
With that, William Branham was quite known during the 1950s as having an unfailing godly mystery. (there are videos I placed on my William Branham Thread).
I've known many Christians from different denominations and I don't remember William Branham being mentioned. He was known in America within some Pentecostal circles but not around the world. Billy Graham was more well known. He travelled more and preached in more countries around the world than William Branham from the little I know.

Jews and Christians are different.
They are not. Not biblically. Biblically God gave only one Sabbath to all mankind. Jesus said, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath" (Mark 2:27). That is all man including Jews. Also the Sabbath was instituted at creation before Jews existed, "Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made" (Genesis 2:1-3). Adam and Eve were not Jewish and it would be thousands of years before Abraham.

Our Sabbath is on Sunday since Jesus Christ rose on the 8th day. The Jews Sabbath is on Saturday because they don't believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. We are under the new covenant remember.
Aren't there seven days in the week? I know from the creation story that there are seven days in the week. The Bible says Jesus rose on the first day of the week which is Sunday (Luke 24:1-7). In Jesus' day the Jews observed the Sabbath on Saturday which is the true Sabbath. Saturday was and still is the seventh and last day of the week.

The Catholics who admit they are the ones who changed the sabbath day, acknowledge that Sunday is the first day of the week. This is what they say:

Stephen Keenan, Catholic—Doctrinal Catechism 3rd Edition: 174:
"Question: Have you any other way of proving the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?

Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her, she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the 1st day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the 7th day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority."

The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (1957): 50:
"Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q. Why Do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday."

It is sad that most of Christendom follow the law of the Catholic Church and not of God. From the Old Testament, to Jesus and the apostles and to the early Christian church, they observed the true Sabbath of God. Then the Catholic church changed the day and throughout history, most Christians worship on the false sabbath. Here is another quote from the Catholics:

Our Sunday Visitor (February 5, 1950):
"Practically everything Protestants regard as essential or important they have received from the Catholic Church... The Protestant mind does not seem to realize that in accepting the Bible and observing the Sunday, in keeping Christmas and Easter, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope."

The new covenant never changed God's law. We read about the apostles who still worshipped on the Sabbath and this was after Christ's death and under the New Covenant. In fact the apostles admonish us to obey all the law as Jesus did. After all Jesus is our example is He not?

As Christians we are to distinguish between God's Word from man's traditions.

Last edited: