Prophesy fulfilled,Biden is now the US president

A Freeman

Superstar
Paul is the main teacher in the New Testament but there were others during his time. The apostles including Peter, John, Phillip and many disciples some of whom were his travel companions at times. People like Barnabas, John Mark, Silas, Timothy from Lystra, Erastus, Aristarchus, Gaius etc.
Paul was NOT the "main teacher in the New Testament". Neither Paul, nor any of the Apostles were teachers at all, because there is only ONE Master/Teacher, ONE Priest, ONE Mediator, and ONE Good Shepherd: Christ.

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty, this is my last response.

He was a genuine prophet due to the fact that.

1.) No prophesy containing THUS SAITH THE LORD ever failed.
Did you know a false prophet's predictions can be fulfilled, and may even be accompanied by miracles? But if they do not pass the other biblical tests for a true prophet, the prophet is still false. Fulfilled prophecies, signs and wonders alone do not prove a prophet's validity. The Bible tells us Satan will work miracles in the last days to deceive many (Revelation 16:14). These are the last days we are living in, the church of Laodicean age. We have to be very careful and ask for God's guidance to protect us from false prophets and teachers.

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:24).

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

2.) He lived the word he preached. (I posted testimonies from other people around him on the William Branham Thread)
William Branahm may have lived what he preached but a lot of what he preached was not biblical. I have read some of the things he taught and some of it even contradicts the Bible. Like the serpent seed message which we discussed on another thread. It is not biblical at all and in fact is completely made up since the Bible has no such message in it.

3.) And most importantly was that he always went according to the Word and always told people to refer to the Bible and to correct him when he is wrong in his sermons.
He certainly never taught everything according to the Bible that is for sure. Apart from the serpent seed and about the messengers, he also taught:

Adam was formed as a spirit being without a body of flesh which is not biblical since we know that Adam was created physically then the breath of life was breathed into him and Eve was created by taking one rib from him (Genesis 1:26-27; 2:21-25).

God, as a being, is not omnipresent (everywhere at once) which is contradictory to the Bible (Jeremiah 23:23-24, 1 Kings 8:27),

He said some things about Jesus' deity that are not biblical and are confusing. I will quote him:

"He was--He was Jesus when He was born. But when the Holy Ghost came upon Him after His baptism, He was anointed with God. God was in Him, 'cause He come to fulfill the Word." The Messiah, January 17, 1961 (tape #61-0117).

"The Spirit left Jesus in Gethsemane and He became just a man-- When God looked down upon the body... (The Spirit left Him in the Garden of Gethsemane; He had to die a man.)" It Is the Rising of the Sun, April 18, 1965 (tape #65-0418M).

"The man, the body was not Deity, but Deity was in the body." God’s Gifts Always Find Their Places, December 22, 1963 (tape #63-1222).

"And this little Boy, twelve-year-old Child, no wisdom at all, why, but just a twelve-year-old Boy... The Father didn't dwell in Him at that time, because He come on the day when He baptized Him; he saw the Spirit of God coming down (See?), and went in Him." Paradox, February 6, 1964 (tape #64-0206B).

It all contradicts the Bible and especially John 1:1-3, 14 which says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." Jesus was both fully God and fully human according to the Bible.

4.) He had visions, dreams and experiences with the angel of God. He even mentioned before that he has to wait for the angel of God to come in order to start.
He may have had visions from an angel but being that some of what he taught was not biblical it was not from a true angel of God. True angels of God do not give contradicting messages. It will all be in harmony with the Bible. A true prophet's message has to be in complete harmony with the Bible too, "To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20). Also biblically when people got visions from God this is what happened to them:

Will initially lose physical strength (Daniel 10:8).

May later receive supernatural strength (Daniel 10:18-19).

No breath in the body (Daniel 10:17).

Able to speak (Daniel 10:16).

Not aware of earthly surroundings (Daniel 10:5–8; 2 Corinthians 12:2–4).

Eyes will be open (Numbers 24:4).

These six Bible points provide the physical evidences of a true prophet in vision; not all of them always appear together. A prophet’s vision may be genuine without manifesting all six evidences at once.

Did William Branham say any of the things happened to him in vision? Did anyone see them happening to him? Why should we just take him at his word?

5.) He served the church, according to his son (Billy) , his dad put Jesus Christ first.
He probably did although we don't know that for sure. He may have been genuine but that doesn't make him right. The apostle Paul genuinely believed that Christians were wrong and he persecuted them. But he was wrong and Jesus told him so on the Damascus road.

6.) He spoke in authority in things which were revealed unto him. Again you should look at the William Branham Thread
Again he probably did and again I have no proof. The evidence of what he spoke about in authority was not in harmony with God's Word.

7.) He exalted Christ
Probably, again I have no proof of that but his teachings were false.

8.) He obviously had an opinion on spiritual matters, just like you and I. However there is a difference between having an opinion on the Bible and adding words into the Bible.
What do you mean he had an opinion? Shouldn't what he believed about spiritual things be in harmony with the Bible? And he added to the Bible that much is clear from his teachings as I've mentioned above.

9.) Physical signs, I don't know.
Exactly, so how do we know what he experienced at all?

So he was a prophet.
Yes, a false one though I'm afraid. I have read some of what William Branham taught and a lot of it is simply not from God's Word. A lot of it contradicts the Bible and some of it is completely made up.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
The mortal body turns to dust but the spirit lives.

Humans have living souls within them.

Genesis 2:7 (KJV) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Lazarus was in heaven, and the rich man was in hell.

Luke 16:19-31
[19]There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

[20]And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

[21]And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

[22]And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

[23]And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

[24]And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

[25]But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

[26]And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

[27]Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

[28]For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

[29]Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

[30]And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

[31]And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

(This in and of itself confirmed everything to me)

The 24 elders.

Revelation 11:16-19
[16]And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

[17]Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

[18]And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

[19]And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 19:4
[4]And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Hell

Psalms 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Proverbs 9:10-18
[10]The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

[11]For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

[12]If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

[13]A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

[14]For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

[15]To call passengers who go right on their ways:

[16]Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

[17]Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

[18]But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 23:13-14
[13]Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

[14]Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Isaiah 14:9-17
[9]Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

[10]All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

[11]Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

[12]How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

[13]For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

[14]I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

[15]Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

[16]They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

[17]That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Ezekiel 31:15-17
[15]Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

[16]I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

[17]They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Matthew 5:22-30
[22]But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

[23]Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

[24]Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

[25]Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

[26]Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

[27]Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

[28]But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

[29]And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

[30]And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 11:23
[23]And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 18:9
[9]And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

There are more verses if you read the first 5 books in the NT.
I know this was you first response but I saw it after the other one. Sorry about that.

The mortal body turns to dust but the spirit lives.

Humans have living souls within them.

Genesis 2:7 (KJV) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Not according to the Bible. First of all its important we understand Bible terminology. From the verses you posted from Genesis 2:7 a soul is a living being. After God breathed into man's nostrils, he became a living soul. A soul is always a combination of two things: body plus breath of life. A soul cannot exist unless body and breath are combined. God’s Word teaches that we are souls, not that we have souls.

According to the Bible when a person dies the body turns to dust again, and the spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God, who gave it. So says Ecclesiastes 12:7, "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it." What is the spirit? Job 27:3 in the KJV explains, "The spirit of God is in my nostrils.” James 2:26 goes on to tell us, "The body without the spirit is dead.” So our physical bodies cannot live without the spirit or breath of life.

Do souls die? We know souls according to the Bible are living beings with both a body and breath of life. The Bible does say souls die. We are souls, and souls die. Man is mortal. Only God is immortal. More than that the Bible says, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die” (Ezekiel 18:20). The unrighteous will die forever in hell. The concept of an undying, immortal soul is not found in the Bible, which teaches that souls (living beings) are subject to death.

How much does one know or comprehend after death? God and His Word say that the dead know absolutely nothing!
Their thoughts have perished (Psalm 146:4).

“The living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; nevermore will they have a share in anything done under the sun. … There is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going” (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10).

“The dead do not praise the Lord” (Psalm 115:17).

was in heaven, and the rich man was in hell.
Some Christians including you, forget that the story of the rich man and Lazarus was a parable. Jesus' parables were/are fictional. So the parable of the rich man and Lazarus is fictional otherwise it would contradict what the rest of the Bible says about death and that would mean Jesus contradicted His own Word wouldn't it?

Here are five reasons we can know that the story of the rich man and Lazarus is not meant to be taken literally.

1. It’s comes in a list of parables. The Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary defines “parable” as “a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle.” The story of the rich man and Lazarus comes at the end of a string of parables filled with symbolic, non-literal illustrations (see Luke 15). For instance, in the parable of the lost sheep, Jesus is certainly not teaching that His followers have four legs or eat grass; it’s all metaphor for a greater spiritual point.

2. It contains an impossible conversation. The parable portrays the rich man in “Hades” speaking directly to Lazarus in “Abraham’s bosom.” Can people in heaven have conversations with people in hell? For that matter, do people in heaven really watch people burning in hell? Not according to Jesus, who describes a “great gulf fixed” between the saved and the lost (Luke 16:26).

3. It uses clear symbolic imagery. The rich man wants Abraham to send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool his tongue (verse 24). This must be symbolic—because it can’t possibly happen physically. How much water could pass through the flames, and what help would it provide someone suffering in hell?

4. It uses figurative expressions. Do the people who died with faith in Christ find their rest in Abraham’s literal bosom? How big is Abraham’s bosom? This must be a figurative expression, for we know that angels will gather the saints at the second coming of Christ (see Matthew 24:30-31).

5. It would otherwise contradict the rest of Scripture. If this story were literal, it would be hard to explain why the Bible says “in death there is no remembrance” (Psalm 6:5). Instead, those who die are asleep in the grave awaiting resurrection (1 Thessalonians 4:15-16). The Bible compares death to sleep over 50 times. See one example by Jesus in John 11:11-14 which says, "These things He said, and after that He said to them, “Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up.” Then His disciples said, “Lord, if he sleeps he will get well.” However, Jesus spoke of his death, but they thought that He was speaking about taking rest in sleep. Then Jesus said to them plainly, “Lazarus is dead."

The real message of this parable is often and unfortunately lost because people use it to try to prove something Jesus wasn’t even talking about. The message of this parable was that the Jews had the true message while on earth but had done nothing to bless or enrich their neighbours. Lazarus represented the Gentiles who were poor spiritually and hungered for the truth of God and would be filled and would make it into heaven. Not those who thought they had it all but in reality had nothing. The parable ends with the rich man begging for his brethren to be warned against sharing his fate. He asks Abraham to send Lazarus on this mission, he says “if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.” Luke 16:30. Abraham replies, "If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.” Luke 16:31. This message applies to us too. Are we doing all we can to spread the message of salvation to others? Do we have a genuine love for those around us, and have we invited them to share our spiritual inheritance? Or have we become self-righteous and corrupt like the Jews of old?

The 24 elders.
Revelation 11:16-19
Biblically there are specific people who went to heaven alive and some after death. We know Enoch was taken to heaven alive (Genesis 5:22-24), Elijah (2 Kings 2:1-12) and the 24 elders (Matthew 27:52-53, Revelation 4:4). Moses died (Deuteronomy 34:1-12, Jude 1:9) but then was resurrected and went to heaven. We know this because he appears on the mount of transfiguration with Elijah to Jesus (Matthew 17:1-9). Those are specific people and not every righteous person who dies otherwise who will Jesus resurrect from their graves when he returns the second time as 1 Thessalonians 4:15-16 says? The rest of the righteous dead are asleep in their graves awaiting Jesus' second return.

Psalms 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Proverbs 9:10-18
[10]The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

[11]For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

[12]If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

[13]A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

[14]For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

[15]To call passengers who go right on their ways:

[16]Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

[17]Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

[18]But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 23:13-14
[13]Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

[14]Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Isaiah 14:9-17
[9]Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

[10]All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

[11]Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

[12]How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

[13]For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

[14]I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

[15]Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

[16]They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

[17]That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Many Christians misunderstand hell especially those who use the fictional parable of the rich man and Lazarus to inform them about death and hell contrary to the rest of the Bible.

The truth about hell in the Bible is clear if not taken out context. Before I post some of those texts from the Bible its important that we remember that “the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life.” Romans 6:23. There are only two alternatives for every soul. Those who accept Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice will live forever; those who do not accept Jesus will die forever. If the wicked suffered in hell forever, they would live forever. But biblically eternal life is available only to the righteous. Now some of the texts about hell from the Bible:

Psalm 37:20, “But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.”

Malachi 4:1, "For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” Says the Lord of hosts, “That will leave them neither root nor branch."

Malachi 4:3, "You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the Lord of hosts."

Matthew 10:28, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

2 Peter 3:10, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."

Revelation 21:8, "
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Many other texts could be cited, but these clearly show that the ultimate fate of the wicked is death. Notice that the Scriptures choose the strongest possible words to describe the complete annihilation of the wicked. These clear words should not be misunderstood by one who earnestly desires to know truth about hell. There is a fire reserved for the wicked, the fire will be so hot it will completely destroy all who are in it. When the fire has done its work, it will go out.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

There is never one messenger in any age biblically. God never has only one person to preach His message in any age. One of the reasons is God's gospel needs to be preached around the world and one person can't do it alone.

During the apostle's time after Jesus ascended to heaven and after they received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, they dispersed and preached the gospel to different parts of the world as Jesus told them they would. "And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” (Acts 1:4-8). So Jesus told the apostles after they were baptised by the Holy spirit, they would preach and witness for Him to the ends of the earth. That was not only one messenger was it?

Paul is the main teacher in the New Testament but there were others during his time. The apostles including Peter, John, Phillip and many disciples some of whom were his travel companions at times. People like Barnabas, John Mark, Silas, Timothy from Lystra, Erastus, Aristarchus, Gaius etc.

And after the apostles preached the gospel to others in different parts of the earth, those that accepted Christ as their personal Saviour and got baptised by water and the Holy Spirit also witnessed and preached about Christ in different parts of the world. That is how Christianity spread and continues to spread. In fact we are all told to preach the gospel as Christians. We are all disciples for Christ and we are all to witness and preach for and about Christ. When Jesus appeared to the apostles after His resurrection He told them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover" (Acts 16:15-18). So any of us who accepts Jesus and get baptised by water and the Holy Spirit and are obedient to Christ can witness and preach, cast out demons, can speak in new tongues (speaking in another language), lay hands on the sick and they recover etc.

In the age of the protestant reformation there was not only Martin Luther. There were protestant reformers before and after Martin Luther. There was John Wycliffe, Jan Hus, John Lesley, William Tyndale and many many others. Why? Because the protestant reformation is still ongoing and will end only when Jesus comes back to earth in splendour, and brings His people to His home of glory, along with the absolute end of evil, of sin and sorrow, death and pain.

What William Branham taught about the messengers is not according to the Word of God. All those who witness, preach and teach about Christ are messengers of God.

I've decided to separate my responses to you because they are long.
I never meant that there is only 1 messenger who wouldnt need any help from others. Just like Moses he was the lead, William Branham was the lead.

In each age God has 1 lead messenger, since just like Moses he was the one used by Christ himself to reveal these things unto us. And after he died, people still preached the message and spread it around(like I am currently) so in that case yes we are messengers yet he was the lead messenger for this age as you'd like to put it.

I fact WILLIAM Branham himself said that as long as you believe, all things are possible thus I can and I have cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ,

True there were plenty more protestants who preached however Martin Luther was the lead messenger, even to this day he has had a huge impact, however he was sent for that age.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Yes I know this is the age of the seventh church but the question to ask is, when did the time of the seventh church begin? Did it begin in the 20th century or before? If before weren't there any messengers who preached the gospel before William Branham? He died in the same century he was born in, so what about the 21st century? Shall we not have messengers to preach the gospel till Jesus comes back? As I posted before the last Church period is long. It started before the 20th century and will end after it. In fact it started at the end of 18th century according to the book of Daniel. That is hundreds of years or more depending on when Jesus will return. There have been many of God's people bringing the gospel all over the world for hundreds of years before William Branham and will do after him till the day Jesus comes back the second time.
The seventh church age began in 1909, before that it was the Philadelphia church age. The 20th century was when all hell broke loose in my opinion. A plethora of what we see today as normal in society was laid on a foundation and introduced in the 1900s, that in itself proves that the Laodicean Church Age began in 1909 when William Branham was born.

And keep in mind that just because the messenger died doesn't mean that the age is over. It never was like that.

Question?

Did you even listen to the seven church ages by William Branham.

There is a space of time of which each church age occurs. I linked an article for you, so in which age did the message stop being preached due to the death of the lead messenger?

True, same gospel, William Branham wasn't here to bring anything new, he was simply here to reveal the mysteries.

I had never heard of William Branham before but I had heard of the gospel of Christ. God used other messengers to get the message to me and others.
Perhaps he did, but you wouldn't know about him of course since he was more known in the 1950s, not the 2000s.

But now you do :)
I've known many Christians from different denominations and I don't remember William Branham being mentioned. He was known in America within some Pentecostal circles but not around the world. Billy Graham was more well known. He travelled more and preached in more countries around the world than William Branham from the little I know.
Thats because William Branham was non-denominational.

True, Billy Graham went around the world more then William Branham. In fact William Branham considered Billy Graham and (Ole Robert's) to be the three angels sent into Sodom and Gomorrah however in the early 1960s, many ministers turned against William Branham to go along with mainstream Christianity during that time.

You'll even notice how Billy Graham loosely believed in Christ and there away some doctrines, including the women's attire, he believed that one could go to heaven without believing in Jesus Christ and also keeping silent on homosexuality and he has been affiliated with many celebrities and higher ups, and that in and of itself proves the phrase.

"show me your friends, and I'll show you what you are"

They are not. Not biblically. Biblically God gave only one Sabbath to all mankind. Jesus said, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath" (Mark 2:27). That is all man including Jews. Also the Sabbath was instituted at creation before Jews existed, "Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made" (Genesis 2:1-3). Adam and Eve were not Jewish and it would be thousands of years before Abraham.
Jews and Christians

No, they aren't the same. They are different biblically, and if you think Jews and Christians are the same then that is utterly false. Even Jews know it.

Jews don't follow Christ, they were the ones who crucified him in the first place.

While Christians follow Christ.

Its unBiblical.

Mark 7:3
[3]For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders

(I'm going to speak on the Sabbath on my next post)

Aren't there seven days in the week? I know from the creation story that there are seven days in the week. The Bible says Jesus rose on the first day of the week which is Sunday (Luke 24:1-7). In Jesus' day the Jews observed the Sabbath on Saturday which is the true Sabbath. Saturday was and still is the seventh and last day of the week.

The Catholics who admit they are the ones who changed the sabbath day, acknowledge that Sunday is the first day of the week. This is what they say:

Stephen Keenan, Catholic—Doctrinal Catechism 3rd Edition: 174:
"Question: Have you any other way of proving the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?

Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her, she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the 1st day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the 7th day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority."

The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (1957): 50:
"Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q. Why Do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday."

It is sad that most of Christendom follow the law of the Catholic Church and not of God. From the Old Testament, to Jesus and the apostles and to the early Christian church, they observed the true Sabbath of God. Then the Catholic church changed the day and throughout history, most Christians worship on the false sabbath. Here is another quote from the Catholics:

Our Sunday Visitor (February 5, 1950):
"Practically everything Protestants regard as essential or important they have received from the Catholic Church... The Protestant mind does not seem to realize that in accepting the Bible and observing the Sunday, in keeping Christmas and Easter, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope."

The new covenant never changed God's law. We read about the apostles who still worshipped on the Sabbath and this was after Christ's death and under the New Covenant. In fact the apostles admonish us to obey all the law as Jesus did. After all Jesus is our example is He not?

As Christians we are to distinguish between God's Word from man's traditions
Sorry, on the 1st day of the week

Matthew 28:1
[1]In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

Definetly, and where in that verse does it say Saturday, moreso any verse in the Bible? Neither does it say Sunday.

And if you are to go ahead into the Jewish calender, which it in and of itself is a different year then we are actually in then you worship on the Sabbath day of the Jews not Christians.

So tell me, are you in 2021 or 5781?

Paul worshipped on Sunday, and even then the only difference that could be spotted between a Jew and a Christian were the days in which they went to church.

And true, the Catholics have transferred it to Sunday however, the jewish calender itself changed now didn't it? And didn't Saint Paul go to church on Sundays? Was he a Catholic then? Or not observing the Sabbath which is one of God"s commandements?

Matthew 12:1,3-8
[1]At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat.

[3]But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

[4]How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

[5]Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

[6]But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

[7]But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

[8]For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Colossians 2:16
[16]Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Acts 17:1-2
[1]Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:

[2]And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Definitely, we must distinguish.

Are you a seventh day Adventist since I heard you say literally what one Seventh Day Adventist has said.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Not according to the Bible. First of all its important we understand Bible terminology. From the verses you posted from Genesis 2:7 a soul is a living being. After God breathed into man's nostrils, he became a living soul. A soul is always a combination of two things: body plus breath of life. A soul cannot exist unless body and breath are combined. God’s Word teaches that we are souls, not that we have souls.

According to the Bible when a person dies the body turns to dust again, and the spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God, who gave it. So says Ecclesiastes 12:7, "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it." What is the spirit? Job 27:3 in the KJV explains, "The spirit of God is in my nostrils.” James 2:26 goes on to tell us, "The body without the spirit is dead.” So our physical bodies cannot live without the spirit or breath of life.

Do souls die? We know souls according to the Bible souls are living beings with both a body and breath of life. The Bible does say souls die. We are souls, and souls die. Man is mortal. Only God is immortal. More than that the Bible says, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die” (Ezekiel 18:20). The unrighteous will die forever in hell. The concept of an undying, immortal soul is not found in the Bible, which teaches that souls (living beings) are subject to death.

How much does one know or comprehend after death? God and His Word say that the dead know absolutely nothing!
Their thoughts have perished (Psalm 146:4).

“The living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; nevermore will they have a share in anything done under the sun. … There is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going” (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10).

“The dead do not praise the Lord” (
The body

You have your lines crossed between the body and the spirit.

The body is natural

The spirit is spiritual

The soul exists without the body, the body however can't exist without the body, and again that's a fact according to the scripture you have just posted.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
[7]Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Nowhere does it say that the spirit sleeps, and sleep in the Bible is a nice way of saying that someone has died. When someone is asleep in the grave, it is a nicer way of saying they are dead, their body is dead. Awaiting the resurrection however the spirit has went to a storing place to await judgment.

James 2:26
[26]For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Again, the body is dead, not the spirit which obliterates your opinion on the matter. Nowhere does it say that the spirit sleeps for there is a second life and there is a second death. Once souls enter her hell they don't die for they are awaiting judgment.

1 Corinthians 15:45-47
[45]And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

[46]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

[47]The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Context, yet again. Adam was first a living soul(natural) then afterward a quickening spirit(spiritual).

1 Peter 3:18-22
[18]For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

[19]By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

[20]Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

[21]The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

[22]Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Again, Jesus Christ preached to the spirits in prison once he died. Was he spreaching to sleeping bodies? No otherwise they wouldn't hear.

Hell is a prison, and prisoners go there to await judgment. And because those people didn't believe Noah their spirits went to hell, not their bodies, their bodies are probably shriveled up and washed away by the ocean.

Questions 157 (COD Page 676)
Please explain the difference between the spirit and the soul.

157 Well now, that’s a hard one. But the first thing you are, a triune being, just like Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost is three titles going to one Person, which is Jesus Christ. And you’re soul, body, and spirit. But it takes those three to make you. With just one of them, you’re not you. It takes the three to make you.

158 Like I said the other day, “This is my hand; this is my finger; this is my nose; this is my eyes; but who’s me?” Who’s me that this belongs to? It’s what’s on the inside of me; that’s the–the intelligence. If this eyes, if this hands, if this body stood here just as it is today, yet I–I could...My body could be here, but me could be gone, what I am. What–whoever I am inside of me has gone on. That’s–that’s the part–part that is the spirit. The soul is the nature of that spirit, that when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, It does not do nothing...You...It changes or converts your spirit to a different soul. And that soul is a different nature that’s on that spirit. So the soul is the nature of your spirit.

159 Where first you were mean, and evil, and hatred, and malice, and strife; now you’re loving, sweet, kind, and–and... See the difference? It’s your nature. We’d call, I call it that. It’s your soul that’s been changed. The old soul died, and the new soul which is the new nature was borned into you. See?

160 Your brain is not your intelligence; it’s your spirit that’s in you is your intelligence. See? Your brain is a bunch of matter and cells and so forth; it has no intelligence in itself. If it did, then as long as it laid there, whether you was dead or alive, it would still operate. See? But it’s not–it’s not your brain; it is your spirit inside of you. And your soul is the nature of that spirit. That’s the soul of the spirit that controls–the spirit that controls the body. See? There you are. Now, I got to hurry, ’cause we’re just getting a little bit late. Now, I think that–I hope that takes care of that.

William Marrion Branham
61-1015M Questions And Answers

Some Christians including you, forget that the story of the rich man and Lazarus was a parable. Jesus' parables were/are fictional. So the parable of the rich man and Lazarus is fictional otherwise it would contradict what the rest of the Bible says about death and that would mean Jesus contradicted His own Word wouldn't it?

Here are five reasons we can know that the story of the rich man and Lazarus is not meant to be taken literally.
I apologize but my response is to the whole of your question in this area. My phone is bugging and I'm trying to answer quickly.
Lazarus

According to you.

See, I noticed a pattern with Jesus Christ when he spoke in parables.

Matthew 13:3
[3]And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

Matthew 13:3,10,33-34
[3]And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

[10]And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

[33]Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

[34]All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Matthew 21:45
[45]And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

These are just a few. But there is always a notice that it is an actual parable. Notice eact time.

1.)The situation with Lazarus had nothing said in the beggining nor at the end that it is a parable neither was it said by Jesus Christ to be a parable.

2.) It is not explained unlike the previous parables as well. Because the explanation is there in and of itself.

People in those days who used animal sacrifice (which we both know wasn't enough) went to the 6th dimension, hell was in the 5th dimension thus they could see what happened on the other side. Now due to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that changed since, as far as I remember they can now be in his presence unlike before.

(which again, another Revelation through William Branham)

(Search up the seven dimensions)

Figurative and literal can coexist with literal in 1 chapter just like you told me how the were seven churches were built. In this case the bosom may not actually be Abrahams bosom.

Again...

The Bible refers to a dead body as resting since there will be a ressuraction however before that time, that spirit must go somewhere and as you said before.

[7]Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

And who has the keys to hell and heaven?

And whoever gave it, decided where it shall go according to scripture. The devil doesn't decide whether you enter heaven or hell. Jesus Christ has the keys.

Your spirit must go back to the creator, it can't stay in your mortal body for then you would be alive.

Now it doesn't contradict scripture for a dead body

Psalms 6:1-5
[1](To the chief Musician on Neginoth upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

[2]Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

[3]My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?

[4]Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

[5]For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

A dead body doesn't give thanks neither does it give rememberence.

Psalms 139:8
[8]If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Is God in actual hell? No, he is being figurative. God is everywhere and wherever God is, there is good. There is no good in hell.

Biblically there are specific people who went to heaven alive and some after death. We know Enoch was taken to heaven alive (Genesis 5:22-24), Elijah (2 Kings 2:1-12) and the 24 elders (Matthew 27:52-53, Revelation 4:4). Moses died (Deuteronomy 34:1-12, Jude 1:9) but then was resurrected and went to heaven. We know this because he appears on the mount of transfiguration with Elijah to Jesus (Matthew 17:1-9). Those are specific people and not every righteous person who dies otherwise who will Jesus resurrect from their graves when he returns the second time as 1 Thessalonians 4:15-16 says? The rest of the righteous dead are asleep in their graves awaiting Jesus' second return.
Thats contrary to what you've said though.

You admitted yourself that the body and soul are tied right, thus they can't be separated. So how is it that Moses, the 24 elders, Elijah and Jesus Christ are in heaven and we aren't.

Since you yourself said that there is no heavenly body. So what body is Moses in, what body is Elijah in?

Now moving onto Hell

Hell isn't Eternal

Now don't misinterpret what I said as to me saying the soul is eternal, there is a first life and a second life. And if you would've known about William Branham's teachings you would know that I believe that there is no eternal hell or eternal fire.

Because the soul isn't eternal unless it is with someone who is eternal, Christ. And hell or the judgment fire is referred to as forever not eternal for anything that was created isn't eternal, the creator is eternal.

(check my profile for that discussion)

I'll leave it at that, at least we agree on that.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Did you know a false prophet's predictions can be fulfilled, and may even be accompanied by miracles. But if they do not pass the other biblical tests for a true prophet, the prophet is still false. Fulfilled prophecies, signs and wonders alone do not prove a prophet's validity. The Bible tells us Satan will work miracles in the last days to deceive many (Revelation 16:14). These are the last days we are living in, the church of Laodicea age. We have to be very careful and ask for God's guidance to protect us from false prophets and teachers.

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:24).

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1)
Sure, they can predict something that may come true however false prophets can't be always correct, that's what makes them a false prophet in the first place. If they prophesied something that came to pass and never failed any prophesy then one automatically becomes a true prophet. That's how one is able to distinguish between the truth and a lie.

Yes, Satan will be able to deceive many in the last days, and the way you distinguish that is speaking on things which are Biblical or non-biblical. Is he lying or telling the truth.

And the miracles of which occurred throughout his ministry included many things in which Jesus Christ did which are,

1.) Discerning thoughts

Matthew 9:4
[4]And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

Matthew 12:25
[25]And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

2.) Revelations

Matthew 10:26
[26]Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

(this includes the serpent seed Doctrine)

3.) Healing through faith

Matthew 9:22
[22]But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

And if you listen to William Branham's sermons, at times he would say that one shouldn't only focus on the signs an wonders, the message instead.

William Branahm may have lived what he preached but a lot of what he preached was not biblical. I have read some of the things he taught and some of it even contradicts the Bible. Like the serpent seed message which we discussed on another thread. It is not biblical at all and in fact is completely made up since the Bible has no such message in it.
2.) The serpent seed is true according to the Bible. The only reason why you believe it's fruit is because you were taught that however why is it an apple...Peach or whatever. Why does one think that immediately due to actual fruit. And what makes you think it's an actual tree?

This is where Revelations comes into context.(I believe that I never replied to you on the other thread before, I apologize, I skimmed through your message but I will get back to it.)

Now I'll ask you 3 questions in total of which you believe the "actual fruit" theory.

1.) What was the sin in the garden of Eden?
2.) How does that sin relate to the sacrifice made?
3.) How do the repercussions of that sin relate to what is currently occurring?
4.) How do the repercussions for that sin relate to it..

Now I'll answer it first of course.

1.) The sin was was adultery between the serpent and Eve. How do we know this, as I've linked before.

Genesis 3:13
[13]And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

(beguiled has a sexual connotation of lust not hunger for actual food)

Proverbs 30:20
[20]Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

2.) That sin included a transfusion of sex cells, blood. Which was the requirement ever since the beggining if sin. It was blood and it is blood.

We know this by seeing how God preferred Abel's sacrifice more than Cain's sacrifice.

Genesis 4:3
[3]And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

Genesis 4:4-6
[4]And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

[5]But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

[6]And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

For it was through Revelation that Abel knew that it was blood that was needed for the remission of sins all the way to Moses till the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

3.) The biggest sin currently and before is Lust, however in this generation. It's adultery, all the way from beastiality, to homosexuality to cheating, to prostitution and etc. Sex trafficking of young innocent children.

Even sex itself is used in many rituals from what I've heard.

4.) The repercussions of that sin was sexual on Eve's side.

Genesis 3:16
[16]Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

That is why women get their menstrual cycle every month while men don't. That's why women give birth while men don't and that's why men rule over women in today's society.

Genesis 3:17-19
[17]And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

[18]Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

[19]In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

(This makes me question whether Adam and Eve, even ate actual food in the garden of Eden, but that I don't know of.)

Genesis 3:15
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 4:1-2
[1]And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

[2]And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Now onto Cain, I remember we agreed that Cain was of the devil. Remember how Judas Escariot was possesed buly the devil before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. What makes you think the devil didn't possess the serpent either.

1 John 3:12
[12]Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

The reason behind giants was due to Cain's daughters mingling with God's sons. And the only way that those abominations could have existed, is if two things that do not correspond mix with each other. And we both agreed it couldn't be angels since angels can't procreate according to:

Mark 12:25
[25]For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

That means:

Cain- he was of the serpent meaning his lineage were also.

Sons of God- which are pure human blood.

Thats why God sent the flood in the first place, to purify the earth of these abominations, now there isn't anyone mixed with the serpent seed for that creature I believe was wiped out. Humans can only procreate with each other biologically now, only human sperm can attach to a female egg.

Now I haven't heard William Branham speak of what I'm about to say s don't quote him on this.

Was there really food in the garden of Eden?

Genesis 2:16-17
[16]And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,Of every what I'm ab tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

2 definitions of eat can go both ways
- is to consume something
- to basically have sexual intercourse

Genesis 3:2-5
[2]And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

[3]But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

[4]And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

[5]For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The definition of food

-Any solid substance that can be consumed by living organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life.

Now we already know that pain, sorrow, hunger didn't exist back then so how is it that they actually ate actual food. Since for you to eat, you must be hungry, food is there to keep you alive literally.

And gluttony by definition is eating more then you are supposed/excessively.So how can Adam and Eve eat if they were never hungry

Genesis 3:6
[6]And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Now let's look into the next chapter.

Genesis 3:6,17-19
[6]And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

[17]And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

[18]Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

[19]In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

The ground was cursed for their sake for them to be able to stay alive, and hunger(is a need or compelling desire for food) now since Adam and Eve were perfect humans in the garden of Eden all they needed was God and to eat from God's word. The tree of Life

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Response to : William Branham quotes about Jesus Christ.

3.) We were spirits then humans

Genesis 1:27-28
[27]So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

(God is a spirit)

[28]And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God is a spirit thus we were spirits, this is mentioned in the first chapter of Genesis.

Then comes the second chapter.

Genesis 2:7
[7]And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Well funny enough I have also gotten confused when he came to speaking, incase you don't know, he wasn't moreso a very much so excellent speaker he left school early. He would basically try to explain things in the best way he could. But now onto to the paragraphs you've quoted:

He said God is omnipotent, omnipresent. He believed God could be everywhere at the same time. I'll link a few quotes ofcourse:

QUOTE taken from God of this Evil Age

10 So, God be with you. I’m sure that there’s One that will be with
you; that’s Jesus Christ, and He can be. He’s the only Person that’s
omnipresent. And He’s also omnipotent, so He can supply every need.
And, omniscient, also knows your needs, of what you have need of.

(end quote)

I've never once heard him limit God whatsoever and neither will you find a quote that says such for that's untrue.

Well these quotes aren't confusing at all so I'll try to explain to you:

Jesus Christ was God manifested in flesh, God placed himself into a man. Now Jesus experienced life as a human, he cried like a human, did things which humans did.

You'll notice this connotation since Jesus Christ would switch at times, like the time he called Mary, "woman", instead of mother. We know that God has no mother of course, now Jesus did, it was Mary(when he was in flesh of course).

John 2:4
[4]Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

The Holy Spirit dwelled in him when he was baptized, just like the Holy Spirit dwells in us after accepting him and being baptized.

Matthew 3:13-17
[13]Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

[14]But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

[15]And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

[16]And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

[17]And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 4:1
[1]Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

(The spirit was in the body as I've shown you, the Spirit dwelled within him)

It doesn't contradict scripture, it agrees with scripture. He died on the cross as a man for God can't die. The flesh died but not the Spirit.

Jesus was half human, half God, from what I know for Jesus Christ doesn't know the hour of his coming but the Father knows.

Mark 13:32
[32]But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This doesn't make God three persons however it makes him God, simply working in different offices.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
@phipps

He may have had visions from an angel but being that some of what he taught was not biblical it was not from a true angel of God. True angels of God do not give contradicting messages to God's Word. It will all be in harmony with the Bible. A true prophet's message has to be in complete harmony with the Bible too, "To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20). Also biblically when people got visions from God this is what happened to them:

Will initially lose physical strength (Daniel 10:8).

May later receive supernatural strength (Daniel 10:18-19).

No breath in the body (Daniel 10:17).

Able to speak (Daniel 10:16).

Not aware of earthly surroundings (Daniel 10:5–8; 2 Corinthians 12:2–4).

Eyes will be open (Numbers 24:4).

These six Bible points provide the physical evidences of a true prophet in vision; not all of them always appear together. A prophet’s vision may be genuine without manifesting all six evidences at once.
4.) What you quoted was from the book of Daniel, and genuinely before I answered this comment, I already knew this was off but I continued onwards.

Now if you believe these standards of which one is to experience visions in this sense only due to these signs which occurred with Daniel.

Then I would like for you to quote me everyone who has experienced a vision in the Bible and if they experienced "all" these signs you've mentioned. Since you only picked the ones from the book of Daniel, according to you.

The reason we take him and his word is because what he saw in the vision would happen. His son Biily Paul once even saw the angel himself when he was a child. Not only that but the pillar of fire captured above his head, the seven church ages being written upon the wall during a service.

Billy Paul describing the angel of the Lord:

What I have just seen you do, reminded me of the Jews, they expected the Messiah to come in a huge parade. But instead he came as the most simplest man having the lowest job.

And let me tell you from what I've learnt, is to never expect God to bring things according to what I think.

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,
I never meant that there is only 1 messenger who wouldnt need any help from others. Just like Moses he was the lead, William Branham was the lead.
As Christians (and some non-Christians) we know God appointed Moses a the leader of Israel during part of the Exodus. Did God appoint William Branham lead messenger in the laodecian age and if he was how do you know? Where is the proof apart from William Branham's word? Plus he said God only appointed only one messenger or prophet for each church age at one time. So what you're saying contradicts what William Branham said.

In each age God has 1 lead messenger, since just like Moses he was the one used by Christ himself to reveal these things unto us. And after he died, people still preached the message and spread it around(like I am currently) so in that case yes we are messengers yet he was the lead messenger for this age as you'd like to put it.
I will quote William Branaham himself. He taught:

"There never was in the age, any two major prophets on the earth at one time. There were many minor prophets, but there were one major prophet. And Elijah was the prophet until Elisha came. Then when Elijah was taking off, a portion, double portion, of Elijah's Spirit, Elijah's Spirit came upon Elisha." Our Hope is in God, 1951 (tape #51-0929)

"Now, God always uses a--a prophet, a man. If you use a bunch of men, you get different ideas (See?); each man, two men. Never did He have two major prophets on the earth at one time. He takes one, so the other one can take its place for another day, another message. He never has two; He has one at a time.” The Evening Messenger, 1963 (tape #63-0116)

"God always deals with one individual. Two men's got two ideas. There never was two major prophets on the earth prophesying the same time. Look back and see if there was. No, sir. Too much scrupled up. He's got to get one man completely surrendered and use that person. He searches for that person, but there will be one sometime, somebody who'll listen to Him word by word." "The Fourth Seal," Revelation of the Seven Seals, 1963 (tape #63-0321)

He contradicted himself and this is completely not biblical at all.

First of all God does not rank prophets, all prophets major and minor alike were important to God equally. And all true prophet's messages were from God and true regardless of if they were major or minor prophets. God would not work against Himself.

Secondly, all true prophets of God had/have a close relationship with Him whether they were/are major prophets or not. They obeyed/obey Him, they did/do His will, they spoke/speak to Him (through Visions, dreams, or face to face), were/are honest with God, Prophets do not express their own private opinions (William Branham did) in spiritual matters. Their thoughts come from Jesus, through the Holy Spirit. “Prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:21).

Thirdly, in the Bible there were prophets who prophesied at the same time as others or their times overlapped. Ezra 5:1-2, "Then the prophet Haggai and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophets, prophesied to the Jews who were in Judah and Jerusalem, in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them. So Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel and Jeshua the son of Jozadak rose up and began to build the house of God which is in Jerusalem; and the prophets of God were with them, helping them." See also, Numbers 11:25-29.

Daniel, Ezekiel and Jeremiah lived during the same time period (when Israel when was taken captive by Babylon), but in different places and preached to different people. And they were major prophets.

I fact WILLIAM Branham himself said that as long as you believe, all things are possible thus I can and I have cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ,

True there were plenty more protestants who preached however Martin Luther was the lead messenger, even to this day he has had a huge impact, however he was sent for that age.
William Branham said that if God sent two prophets at the same time, their messages would get "scrupled up." He said that God would find only one truly surrendered man for an age and use him to bring forth the message. According to his reasoning, one would conclude that several biblical prophets were not truly surrendered to God and got God's message wrong! We know they were not wrong, but William Branham was.

William Branham limited God's abilities and how many prophets God can work with at once. With God all things are possible. He can do anything. And if God works with many prophets at once they will all be preaching the truth of His Word because God works with true prophets only.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

The seventh church age began in 1909, before that it was the Philadelphia church age. The 20th century was when all hell broke loose in my opinion. A plethora of what we see today as normal in society was laid on a foundation and introduced in the 1900s, that in itself proves that the Laodicean Church Age began in 1909 when William Branham was born.
This is not biblical. Its completely made up I'm afraid. None of the Biblical times in the Bible especially from the book of Daniel match William Branham's date of birth. Why would he think that? This is a false prophecy but I don't know if I can explain the right time period to you at this time because I don't know if you even understand some things from the book of Daniel and Revelation.

Question?

Did you even listen to the seven church ages by William Branham.
I read some of what he taught, and that is enough. Once I realised he was teaching some things not according to the Bible, I won't listen to Him.

There is a space of time of which each church age occurs. I linked an article for you, so in which age did the message stop being preached due to the death of the lead messenger?
I already answered this question above.

True, same gospel, William Branham wasn't here to bring anything new, he was simply here to reveal the mysteries.
Seeing as he was a false prophet and taught unbiblical doctrines, I doubt he revealed any mysteries. God does not reveal anything to false prophets.

Perhaps he did, but you wouldn't know about him of course since he was more known in the 1950s, not the 2000s.

But now you do :)

Thats because William Branham was non-denominational.
Right, and I now know he was a false prophet too.

You'll even notice how Billy Graham loosely believed in Christ and there away some doctrines, including the women's attire, he believed that one could go to heaven without believing in Jesus Christ and also keeping silent on homosexuality and he has been affiliated with many celebrities and higher ups, and that in and of itself proves the phrase.
I didn't say I believed Billy Graham. I said he was more well known.

Jews and Christians

No, they aren't the same. They are different biblically, and if you think Jews and Christians are the same then that is utterly false. Even Jews know it.

Jews don't follow Christ, they were the ones who crucified him in the first place.

While Christians follow Christ.

Its unBiblical.

Mark 7:3
[3]For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders
The Jews were supposed to have accepted Christ as their personal Saviour and to preach the gospel to the Gentiles around the world and some did like the apostles and many others. Don't forget the apostles were Jewish and the early Christian Church was mainly made up of Jews.

However the Jews as a nation rejected Christ and His gospel and had Him crucified. Jesus Himself told them because they had rejected Him, the gospel had been removed from them and taken to the another nation (the Gentiles). “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it" (Matthew 21:43). Israel as a nation had stopped bearing fruits (spiritual fruits) and they were no longer a chosen people. However, Jews could come to Christ individually like the Gentiles and be saved. And some Jews were and are Christians and have accepted Jesus as their personal Saviour and submit to Him.

After Jesus ascended to heaven, the apostles struggled with many Christian Jews in the early Christian church because they could not accept Gentiles into their communities and churches. They wanted the Gentiles to be circumcised and follow their customs but that was not necessary to be Christian. Paul who was a Jew told them so.

Roman 2:28-29, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God."

Galatians 3:7, "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

Galatians 3:28-29, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

In the New Covenant we are all Israel as long as we believe and accept Christ. I have a thread here on this very subject.

God does not have a separate set of laws for Jews and Christians therefore. Whatever race one is, they are all supposed to obey God's law, all of it not just some of it.

You've taken Mark 7:3 out of context and made it mean something it doesn't. If we read Mark 7:1-5, we find it is about the Pharisees who confronted Jesus about His lack of attention to the tradition of hand washing before eating. This was not just about having clean hands before meals, it was about ritual purity. The Pharisees paid so much attention to the rules and traditions that were created to help in the keeping of the law. They failed to distinguish between tradition (man made laws) and God's law. In Mark 7: 6-9 Jesus told them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do. He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.”

Sorry, on the 1st day of the week
Can you show me where there are eight days in a week in the Bible?

Matthew 28:1
[1]In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

Definetly, and where in that verse does it say Saturday, moreso any verse in the Bible? Neither does it say Sunday.
To this day Friday is called Good Friday during Easter and its the day Jesus died on. In the Bible and in Jesus' day it was called preparation day. The sixth day of the week. Then Jesus stayed in the tomb on Saturday the Sabbath, and rose on Sunday which is the first day of the week. In fact Catholics say they changed the day from Saturday to Sunday because Jesus rose on Sunday (although they should not have tampered with God's Law), that would be the first day in the Bible and in Calenders to this day. Sunday is still the first day of this week. They adjusted calenders to suit the working week which starts on Monday but ask any astronomer and they will tell you Sunday is the first day of the week and it has always been since creation. That's the one thing the Jews are still right about.

"Sunday – fulfillment of the Sabbath. Sunday is expressly distinguished from the Sabbath which it follows chronologically every week; for Christians its ceremonial observance replaces that of the Sabbath...

The Sabbath, which represented the completion of the first creation, has been replaced by Sunday which recalls the new creation, has been replaced by Sunday which recalls the new creation inaugurated by the Resurrection of Christ...

In respecting religious liberty and the common good of all, Christians should seek recognition of Sundays and the Church’s holy days as legal holidays."
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P7O.HTM

And if you are to go ahead into the Jewish calender, which it in and of itself is a different year then we are actually in then you worship on the Sabbath day of the Jews not Christians.
As I explained to you the Sabbath was instituted at creation for all man. It has never been a day for the Jews. And Jesus also said the Sabbath was made for man, He did not say it was made for Jews. The fourth commandment which is about the Sabbath says “The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God” (Exodus 20:10). God calls the Sabbath, “my holy day” in Isaiah 58:13. The Bible never calls it “the Sabbath of the Jews.” It isn’t their Sabbath, but God’s.

So we are all to observe the true Sabbath that God instituted and rested on during the creation week which was more than 2000 years before any Israelite/Jewish person existed.

So tell me, are you in 2021 or 5781?
I'm in the truth of God's Word which lives forever and ever.

Paul worshipped on Sunday, and even then the only difference that could be spotted between a Jew and a Christian were the days in which they went to church.
Where in the Bible does it say Paul worshipped on Sunday?

Here are verses from the Bible that show Paul observed the Sabbath.

Acts 13:14-16, "But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day and sat down. And after the reading of the Law and the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent to them, saying, “Men and brethren, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.” Then Paul stood up, and motioning with his hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen." This was Saturday not Sunday and I'll show you why below.

Acts 13:42-44, "So when the Jews went out of the synagogue, the Gentiles begged that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath. Now when the congregation had broken up, many of the Jews and devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God. On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God."

Acts 16:12-14, "
and from there to Philippi, which is the foremost city of that part of Macedonia, a colony. And we were staying in that city for some days. And on the Sabbath day we went out of the city to the riverside, where prayer was customarily made; and we sat down and spoke to the women who met there. Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul."

The Gentiles (the new Christians) also observed the Sabbath with Paul, and they heard the “word of God."

Acts 17:2, "Then Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures."

Acts 18:1,4,11, "
After these things Paul departed from Athens and went to Corinth. And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded both Jews and Greeks. And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them."

The Sabbath in those days for all Christians including Paul was Saturday. Papal Rome was still a way away when they changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.

This is the text that many Christians use to say that Paul worshipped on Sunday. "Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight" (Acts 20:7). Biblically, days begin at sundown (read the creation story, the first part of the day is evening), so this turns out to be the dark part of Sunday—what we would call Saturday night. At daybreak, when it is still Sunday, Paul sets off on a long hike to catch a ride on a ship (verse 13). Paul wouldn’t start a journey on the Sabbath.

And true, the Catholics have transferred it to Sunday however, the jewish calender itself changed now didn't it? And didn't Saint Paul go to church on Sundays? Was he a Catholic then? Or not observing the Sabbath which is one of God"s commandements?
The Jewish Calender changed nothing. Jews to this day still observe the Sabbath. Since creation till the day Jesus returns the Sabbath will never change. Did you know it will even be observed in heaven too? It will be the true Sabbath not the fake one from Rome. Here is what the Bible says:

Isaiah 66:22-23, "For as the new heavens and the new earth Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord, “So shall your descendants and your name remain. And it shall come to pass That from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord."

One thing is for sure Paul never observed the first day of the week or Sunday as it is known, ever. Paul was a man of God who obeyed all God's commandments and taught that they should all be kept. Paul expressly declared that he had kept the Law. “Neither against the law of the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended any thing at all" (Acts 25:8). How could this be true if he had not kept the Sabbath? It would make him a liar? He would be breaking another commandment too.

Matthew 12:1,3-8
[1]At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat.

[3]But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

[4]How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

[5]Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

[6]But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

[7]But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

[8]For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Colossians 2:16
[16]Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Acts 17:1-2
[1]Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:

[2]And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Definitely, we must distinguish.
You are misquoting scripture. Matthew 12:1,3-8 is about something else altogether. If you actually read and studied the rest of the chapter you would understand instead of trying to prove to me something the scripture is not about.

Jesus was walking through fields with the disciples picking corn when the Pharisees who always tried to prove Jesus wrong accused Him and the disciples of doing unlawful things on the Sabbath. Jesus was not breaking any law of God and the Pharisees were talking about their added on man made laws (tradition) that had nothing to do with the Law of God. In verses 3-8 Jesus said, "But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.” The issue was about how the Sabbath was observed. The Pharisees were wrong in how they observed the Sabbath.

Colossians 2 is about ceremonial laws which were separate laws from the Ten Commandments given to Moses. That is why Paul says "sabaths" plural not Sabbath. Those were yearly sabbath days that fell on a different day of the week. Those ceremonial laws ceased to mean anything after Jesus' death on the cross. Ceremonial law pointed to Jesus' ministry and death, and after He died we had a New Covenant.

Acts 17:12 is talking about how Paul went to the synagogue for three consecutive Sabbath days. That is one Sabbath day in a week for three weeks. These Sabbath days were not three consecutive days.

Are you a seventh day Adventist since I heard you say literally what one Seventh Day Adventist has said.
I don't belong to any denomination however the Adventists are right about the Sabbath because its the truth of the Bible. The Sabbath is the only day God told us to remember. He created each day of the week but asked us to rest only on the Seventh day. God forbade work on the Sabbath. He sanctified (blessed) only the Seventh day of the week, not any of the other days. Here is something that will surprise you from the Old Testament, God pronounced a special blessing on all the Gentiles who will keep it (Isaiah 56:6-7).

There were many issues between the Christian Jews and Gentiles but there was never a dispute over the Sabbath. This is proof that the Christians still observed the same day that the Jews did.

There is not a word anywhere in the New Testament about the Sabbath's being abolished, done away with, changed, or anything of the kind.

Jesus observed the Sabbath and not once did He change it or say its okay to break the fourth commandment about the Sabbath. In fact Jesus said in Matthew 5:17, “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill."

The Sabbath is a special gift from God to all mankind. It’s meant as an eternal blessing for those created in His image.

Keeping of Sunday is a tradition of men. Its not of God.

Lastly, biblically the truth of God's Word is never with the majority. Not even within Christianity. Its always a minority who have the truth. During the flood only eight people believed the truth and and were saved. The Jews were always a minority and within that minority only a minority had the truth because Israel kept disobeying God on and off for thousands of years. And Jesus said, "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it" (Matthew 7:13). Most people are not going to be saved and sadly that includes most Christians. The truth is never acceptable, popular or trendy.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

The body

You have your lines crossed between the body and the spirit.

The body is natural

The spirit is spiritual

The soul exists without the body, the body however can't exist without the body, and again that's a fact according to the scripture you have just posted.

Its you who has got your lines crossed. Let me repost Genesis 2:7 again. "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being." The KJV says man became a living soul and the NKJV (that I've quoted here) says man became a living being after God formed him from the dust which is the physical body and breathed into his nostril the breath of life. In other versions of the Bible "the breath of life" is also called the spirit. Ecclesiastes 12:7 says, "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it." The breath of life returns to God. In the KJV version of Job 27:3, it says, "The spirit of God is in my nostrils.” This is the breath of life.

The soul is a living being according to the Bible with a physical body and breath of life or spirit. No one can live without the the soul because its us physically with the breath of life/spirit. I Know I'm being very repetitive but its because you don't seem to understand Bible terminology on death. Biblically we are souls, not that we have souls. You've got to be careful and not think the Bible contradicts itself and means one thing in one place and another in another place on the same subject. God's Word is always in harmony. Its people who misinterpret it.

Nowhere does it say that the spirit sleeps, and sleep in the Bible is a nice way of saying that someone has died. When someone is asleep in the grave, it is a nicer way of saying they are dead, their body is dead. Awaiting the resurrection however the spirit has went to a storing place to await judgment.
The teaching that our spirits or souls or whatever are not dead but only our physical bodies are dead, is pagan. Its satanic. It is not Biblical at all. Many non-Biblical doctrines have come into Christianity. Doctrines about reincarnation, spiritualism, praying to dead saints etc and if we don't understand the Bible's teaching clearly on death, we will be deceived.

The Bible teaches:
Psalms 146:3-4, "Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; In that very day his plans perish."

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10, "For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share In anything done under the sun. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going."
If the dead person's "spirit" was alive as you say, would their plans/thoughts be vanished? Wouldn't they have their memory? The above verses say they have none of those things.

Can you show me actual scripture that says our spirits go to a storing place to await judgement?

James 2:26
[26]For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Again, the body is dead, not the spirit which obliterates your opinion on the matter. Nowhere does it say that the spirit sleeps for there is a second life and there is a second death. Once souls enter her hell they don't die for they are awaiting judgment
You've misunderstood scripture again. The body can't live without the spirit which is the breath of life. To be living beings or souls we need both our physical bodies and breath of life.

1 Corinthians 15:45-47
[45]And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

[46]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

[47]The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Context, yet again. Adam was first a living soul(natural) then afterward a quickening spirit(spiritual).
Again, according to the Bible a living soul or being is the physical body plus the spirit which is the breath of life. And yes Adam was a living soul but that was not the point of 1 Corinthians 15:45-47. Yet again you've taken scripture out of context. You need to read the whole chapter to know those verses are talking about Adam from creation as the first Adam who brought death into this world for himself and all of mankind and the Last Adam who is Jesus who reversed what the first Adam did and saved us from eternal death by dying in our place for our sins.

1 Peter 3:18-22
[18]For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

[19]By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

[20]Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

[21]The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

[22]Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Again, Jesus Christ preached to the spirits in prison once he died. Was he spreaching to sleeping bodies? No otherwise they wouldn't hear.

Hell is a prison, and prisoners go there to await judgment. And because those people didn't believe Noah their spirits went to hell, not their bodies, their bodies are probably shriveled up and washed away by the ocean.
Let me repeat that the Bible does not contradict itself. So the Bible cannot say that the dead have no plans or thoughts and memory and then say Jesus preached to the spirits. Does that make sense to you? So we have to find out what those verses mean in context.

Some (including you) have thought this means that when Jesus died on the cross, He didn’t really die, He altered His state into the spirit, He went down into hell, He preached to the people who lived before the flood that they might have a second chance. This is a bizarre teaching that has no basis in the Word of God. Now let me tell you what it does mean. He says, He, Christ, through the Holy Spirit, preached to spirits who were in prison. You and I are spirits as in we have a spiritual side to us, and if we’re not saved we’re imprisoned by the devil, just like Peter was imprisoned and the angel came to set him free. So it’s simply saying that part of the work of Christ was to try to save people, even during the time of Noah, through the same Spirit He tried to save those people whose spirits were imprisoned by the devil. He’s not talking about how their ghosts were in hell, chained up, or anything. The Bible always harmonises.

Questions 157 (COD Page 676)
Please explain the difference between the spirit and the soul.
When it comes to the subject of death, I have explained as the Bible teaches that we are living souls or beings. As living souls/beings/persons we have physical bodies and breath of life or spirit. We cannot live without both of them. We need our physical bodies as well our breath of life/spirit to be living souls/beings/persons. When God created Adam, He first created his physical body from the dust of the ground, then God breathed the breath of life into Adam and he became a living soul, a living being/person. That is why James said the soul cannot live without the spirit. That is where you are getting it wrong and William Branham got that wrong too.

Now we are spiritual beings. This is the part of us that we use to worship God in spirit. When we die this part dies with us. Why? Because, "The dead do not praise the Lord” (Psalm 115:17). Why? Because when we are dead we are asleep/ unconscious awaiting our fates after Jesus returns the second time.

157 Well now, that’s a hard one. But the first thing you are, a triune being, just like Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost is three titles going to one Person, which is Jesus Christ. And you’re soul, body, and spirit. But it takes those three to make you. With just one of them, you’re not you. It takes the three to make you.

158 Like I said the other day, “This is my hand; this is my finger; this is my nose; this is my eyes; but who’s me?” Who’s me that this belongs to? It’s what’s on the inside of me; that’s the–the intelligence. If this eyes, if this hands, if this body stood here just as it is today, yet I–I could...My body could be here, but me could be gone, what I am. What–whoever I am inside of me has gone on. That’s–that’s the part–part that is the spirit. The soul is the nature of that spirit, that when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, It does not do nothing...You...It changes or converts your spirit to a different soul. And that soul is a different nature that’s on that spirit. So the soul is the nature of your spirit.

159 Where first you were mean, and evil, and hatred, and malice, and strife; now you’re loving, sweet, kind, and–and... See the difference? It’s your nature. We’d call, I call it that. It’s your soul that’s been changed. The old soul died, and the new soul which is the new nature was borned into you. See?

160 Your brain is not your intelligence; it’s your spirit that’s in you is your intelligence. See? Your brain is a bunch of matter and cells and so forth; it has no intelligence in itself. If it did, then as long as it laid there, whether you was dead or alive, it would still operate. See? But it’s not–it’s not your brain; it is your spirit inside of you. And your soul is the nature of that spirit. That’s the soul of the spirit that controls–the spirit that controls the body. See? There you are. Now, I got to hurry, ’cause we’re just getting a little bit late. Now, I think that–I hope that takes care of that.

William Marrion Branham
61-1015M Questions And Answers
William Branham is not God and I don't adhere to his words nor should you. God's Word is what is important and what it says contradicts this false prophet's.

According to you.

See, I noticed a pattern with Jesus Christ when he spoke in parables.

Matthew 13:3

Matthew 13:3,10,33-34

[10]And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

[33]Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

[34]All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Matthew 21:45
[45]And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

These are just a few. But there is always a notice that it is an actual parable. Notice eact time.

1.)The situation with Lazarus had nothing said in the beggining nor at the end that it is a parable neither was it said by Jesus Christ to be a parable.
Its not according to me, its according to the Bible.

So the Bible writers who were inspired by the Holy Spirit and who said they were parables are lying? You know better than them and God (remember the Holy spirit is God) apparently!

2.) It is not explained unlike the previous parables as well. Because the explanation is there in and of itself.
First of all the parable of the rich man and Lazarus was part of a series of parables that Jesus told like the lost sheep, the lost coin, the lost boy (Luke 15), and the unjust steward (Luke. 16:1-11).

Parables were a tool Jesus used to make people understand easily the moral lessons on a particular subject. They were not literal. Otherwise in the parable of the lost sheep that would mean we are sheep and have wool and four feet. It is dangerous for Christians to pick and choose what parable they think is literal and what isn't to suit their doctrine, instead of understanding the lesson Jesus was trying to teach. To take the parable literally is to create huge problems. Heaven would be a terrible place to be if we beheld the constant, ever present suffering of our friends and family. Luckily that is not how heaven is going to be according to the Bible. The parable was fictional.

People in those days who used animal sacrifice (which we both know wasn't enough) went to the 6th dimension, hell was in the 5th dimension thus they could see what happened on the other side. Now due to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that changed since, as far as I remember they can now be in his presence unlike before.

(which again, another Revelation through William Branham)

(Search up the seven dimensions)
What made up nonsense and again its not biblical. No one went or goes to heaven or hell at death except particular people who were mentioned in the Bible. The dead are in their graves asleep awaiting resurrection to life when Jesus returns the second time or resurrection to eternal death. The apostle Peter in the book of Acts 2:29 said, "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day." King David is not in the the 6th dimension (whatever that is), he is in his grave asleep awaiting Jesus' second coming, "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation” (John 5:28-29).

If this is what William Branham taught, he taught a false doctrine. The 6th or 5th dimensions (whatever they are) are not mentioned in scripture anywhere at all. That is bizarre language and not of God. I won't search seven dimensions since they are not even hinted at in the Bible. I am a Bible Christian and don't entertain non biblical teachings.

Figurative and literal can coexist with literal in 1 chapter just like you told me how the were seven churches were built. In this case the bosom may not actually be Abrahams bosom.
I'm afraid this is wrong and not biblical.

Again...
The Bible refers to a dead body as resting since there will be a ressuraction however before that time, that spirit must go somewhere and as you said before.

And who has the keys to hell and heaven?

And whoever gave it, decided where it shall go according to scripture. The devil doesn't decide whether you enter heaven or hell. Jesus Christ has the keys.

Your spirit must go back to the creator, it can't stay in your mortal body for then you would be alive.

Now it doesn't contradict scripture for a dead body

Psalms 6:1-5
[1](To the chief Musician on Neginoth upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

[2]Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

[3]My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?

[4]Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

[5]For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

A dead body doesn't give thanks neither does it give rememberence.

Psalms 139:8
[8]If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Is God in actual hell? No, he is being figurative. God is everywhere and wherever God is, there is good. There is no good in hell.
You've taken a lot of scripture out of context but I can't explain all of them in context to you. This is too long winded as it is. Please stop doing that to God's Word.

Thats contrary to what you've said though.
Nope. I didn't post everything I believe about death did I? I still won't exhaust everything I know about death in the Bible but If I bring up something else that won't mean I'm contradicting myself. When Jesus resurrects the righteous when He returns, they will have physical bodies (transformed physical bodies and spirits/breaths of life. So says the Bible.

You admitted yourself that the body and soul are tied right, thus they can't be separated. So how is it that Moses, the 24 elders, Elijah and Jesus Christ are in heaven and we aren't.
Why would we be in heaven with those who are in heaven? You don't make sense here at all.
Specific people went to heaven as living beings/souls with their physical bodies and spirits or breath of life. When Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the Mount of transfiguration they had bodies and breath of life and the disciples who were with Jesus saw them. Most people who die are asleep in their graves and their spirits/breaths of life returned to God and they will awake either to eternal life or eternal death at the end. This is the truth of the Bible.

Since you yourself said that there is no heavenly body. So what body is Moses in, what body is Elijah in?
I never said there is no heavenly body and I will thank you not to lie about what I said. The Bible is clear we will have transformed physical bodies in heaven and we'll get them at the second coming. Even in heaven we will have physical bodies and breath of life/spirit. However this time the saints will be immortal. Here is actual scripture that says this:

1 Corinthians 15:51-53, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Philippians 3:20-21, "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself."

So when Jesus resurrects the righteous when He returns, they will have physical bodies and breath of life/spirits (transformed bodies and spirits/breaths of life. The two make us living souls or beings/people. So says the Bible.

Hell isn't Eternal
Who said it was?!

Now don't misinterpret what I said as to me saying the soul is eternal, there is a first life and a second life. And if you would've known about William Branham's teachings you would know that I believe that there is no eternal hell or eternal fire.
I know but he mixes what he says with untruth not based in the Bible. its never the uncompromised truth of God.

Because the soul isn't eternal unless it is with someone who is eternal, Christ. And hell or the judgment fire is referred to as forever not eternal for anything that was created isn't eternal, the creator is eternal.
After Jesus comes the second time for the righteous and they are transformed they will live eternally and they are created beings. That means they will never die.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

Sure, they can predict something that may come true however false prophets can't be always correct, that's what makes them a false prophet in the first place. If they prophesied something that came to pass and never failed any prophesy then one automatically becomes a true prophet. That's how one is able to distinguish between the truth and a lie.
William Branham was no true prophet because many of his teachings were contrary to the Bible. A true prophet teaches the truth of the Bible plus all the other factors like all their predictions come true, they comfort educate and exhort the church, and live according to the truth of God's Word (by their fruit we will know them).

Yes, Satan will be able to deceive many in the last days, and the way you distinguish that is speaking on things which are Biblical or non-biblical. Is he lying or telling the truth.
The Bible tells us to test the prophets, I've tested William Branham and he is no true prophet of God.

And the miracles of which occurred throughout his ministry included many things in which Jesus Christ did which are,

1.) Discerning thoughts

Matthew 9:4
[4]And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

Matthew 12:25
[25]And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

2.) Revelations

Matthew 10:26
[26]Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

(this includes the serpent seed Doctrine)

3.) Healing through faith

Matthew 9:22
[22]But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

And if you listen to William Branham's sermons, at times he would say that one shouldn't only focus on the signs an wonders, the message instead.
I won't listen to a false prophet.

2.) The serpent seed is true according to the Bible. The only reason why you believe it's fruit is because you were taught that however why is it an apple...Peach or whatever. Why does one think that immediately due to actual fruit. And what makes you think it's an actual tree?

This is where Revelations comes into context.(I believe that I never replied to you on the other thread before, I apologize, I skimmed through your message but I will get back to it.)

Now I'll ask you 3 questions in total of which you believe the "actual fruit" theory.

1.) What was the sin in the garden of Eden?
2.) How does that sin relate to the sacrifice made?
3.) How do the repercussions of that sin relate to what is currently occurring?
4.) How do the repercussions for that sin relate to it..

Now I'll answer it first of course.

1.) The sin was was adultery between the serpent and Eve. How do we know this, as I've linked before.

Genesis 3:13
[13]And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

(beguiled has a sexual connotation of lust not hunger for actual food)

Proverbs 30:20
[20]Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

2.) That sin included a transfusion of sex cells, blood. Which was the requirement ever since the beggining if sin. It was blood and it is blood.

We know this by seeing how God preferred Abel's sacrifice more than Cain's sacrifice.

Genesis 4:3
[3]And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

Genesis 4:4-6
[4]And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

[5]But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

[6]And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

For it was through Revelation that Abel knew that it was blood that was needed for the remission of sins all the way to Moses till the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

3.) The biggest sin currently and before is Lust, however in this generation. It's adultery, all the way from beastiality, to homosexuality to cheating, to prostitution and etc. Sex trafficking of young innocent children.

Even sex itself is used in many rituals from what I've heard.

4.) The repercussions of that sin was sexual on Eve's side.

Genesis 3:16
[16]Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

That is why women get their menstrual cycle every month while men don't. That's why women give birth while men don't and that's why men rule over women in today's society.

Genesis 3:17-19

(This makes me question whether Adam and Eve, even ate actual food in the garden of Eden, but that I don't know of.)

Genesis 3:15
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 4:1-2
[1]And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

[2]And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Now onto Cain, I remember we agreed that Cain was of the devil. Remember how Judas Escariot was possesed buly the devil before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. What makes you think the devil didn't possess the serpent either.

1 John 3:12
[12]Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

The reason behind giants was due to Cain's daughters mingling with God's sons. And the only way that those abominations could have existed, is if two things that do not correspond mix with each other. And we both agreed it couldn't be angels since angels can't procreate according to:

Mark 12:25
[25]For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

That means:

Cain- he was of the serpent meaning his lineage were also.

Sons of God- which are pure human blood.

Thats why God sent the flood in the first place, to purify the earth of these abominations, now there isn't anyone mixed with the serpent seed for that creature I believe was wiped out. Humans can only procreate with each other biologically now, only human sperm can attach to a female egg.

Now I haven't heard William Branham speak of what I'm about to say s don't quote him on this.

Was there really food in the garden of Eden?

Genesis 2:16-17
[16]And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,Of every what I'm ab tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

2 definitions of eat can go both ways
- is to consume something
- to basically have sexual intercourse

Genesis 3:2-5
[2]And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

[3]But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

[4]And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

[5]For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The definition of food

-Any solid substance that can be consumed by living organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life.

Now we already know that pain, sorrow, hunger didn't exist back then so how is it that they actually ate actual food. Since for you to eat, you must be hungry, food is there to keep you alive literally.

And gluttony by definition is eating more then you are supposed/excessively.So how can Adam and Eve eat if they were never hungry

Genesis 3:6

Now let's look into the next chapter.

Genesis 3:6,17-19

The ground was cursed for their sake for them to be able to stay alive, and hunger(is a need or compelling desire for food) now since Adam and Eve were perfect humans in the garden of Eden all they needed was God and to eat from God's word. The tree of Life
I don't even know what to say to you. All this is not biblical and not even hinted at in the Bible. Its completely made up and cannot be of God.

I already had this discussion with you so I'm not going to deep into it with you again. Biblically God told us it was fruit and I believe its fruit. There is nothing to suggest it was anything other than fruit because symbolic language is not used in those verses. Also human beings cannot have sex or procreate with animals (in this case a serpent/snake) not even at the beginning. As human beings we have only human DNA not mixed DNA with snakes. Animals too have animal DNA. William Branham actually taught that Cain was fathered by a serpent. I mean come on! Cain's parents were Adam and Eve according to the Bible. So William Branham disagreed with the Word of God and changed it to what he felt was the truth regardless of the Bible said.

You are no different to those who believe fallen angels procreated with the daughters of men and produced giants. They are both false doctrines and have no basis in the Bible at all.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

Response to : William Branham quotes about Jesus Christ.

3.) We were spirits then humans
No and that means you are calling God and His Word a liar.

Genesis 1:27-28
[27]So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

(God is a spirit)

[28]And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God is a spirit thus we were spirits, this is mentioned in the first chapter of Genesis.
You don't understand these verses. Verses 27-28 show that God created them male and female. Doesn't this indicate that Adam and Eve were created in physical form in chapter 1? Further evidence that chapter 1 deals with physical bodily creation of Adam and Eve is that God told them to be fruitful and increase in number. If God had created only Adam in spirit form at this point, God's command would be impossible, wouldn't it. Furthermore, if Adam was created as a spirit being first, and then as a man of flesh, it would contradict what Paul said when he wrote, "However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven" (1 Corinthians 15:46-47). Remember the Bible does not contradict itself.

Then comes the second chapter.

Genesis 2:7
[7]And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
If you knew how the Bible was written you would not continue with this false doctrine. Chapter 2 of Genesis is a continuation of chapter 1. Chapter 1 shows us Adam and Eve had physical bodies and they were male and female and God told them to be fruitful and multiply which can only be done with physical bodies of two human beings not with human beings with animals. Chapter 2 than tells us how God created man and how he became a living being. This is done all over the Bible and its called "repeat and enlarge," which means a statement may be made without a lot of details, and then gets repeated again by giving more details later.

Well funny enough I have also gotten confused when he came to speaking, in case you don't know, he wasn't moreso a very much so excellent speaker he left school early. He would basically try to explain things in the best way he could. But now onto to the paragraphs you've quoted:
Not being well educated is no excuse to preach falsities that are not of the Word of God. It is clear William Branham made up a lot of things that are not biblical. The thing about God is that anyone can come to Him whatever level of education they have.

He said God is omnipotent, omnipresent. He believed God could be everywhere at the same time. I'll link a few quotes ofcourse:

QUOTE taken from God of this Evil Age

10 So, God be with you. I’m sure that there’s One that will be with
you; that’s Jesus Christ, and He can be. He’s the only Person that’s
omnipresent. And He’s also omnipotent, so He can supply every need.
And, omniscient, also knows your needs, of what you have need of.

(end quote)

I've never once heard him limit God whatsoever and neither will you find a quote that says such for that's untrue.
Then he contradicted himself didn't he? I gave a direct quote of his.

Well these quotes aren't confusing at all so I'll try to explain to you:

Jesus Christ was God manifested in flesh, God placed himself into a man. Now Jesus experienced life as a human, he cried like a human, did things which humans did.

You'll notice this connotation since Jesus Christ would switch at times, like the time he called Mary, "woman", instead of mother. We know that God has no mother of course, now Jesus did, it was Mary(when he was in flesh of course).

John 2:4
[4]Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

The Holy Spirit dwelled in him when he was baptized, just like the Holy Spirit dwells in us after accepting him and being baptized.

Matthew 3:13-17
[13]Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

[14]But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

[15]And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

[16]And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

[17]And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 4:1
[1]Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

(The spirit was in the body as I've shown you, the Spirit dwelled within him)

It doesn't contradict scripture, it agrees with scripture. He died on the cross as a man for God can't die. The flesh died but not the Spirit.
You are misquoting scripture again. It does contradict scripture. When Jesus died he was fully dead as in physically, and His spirit or breath of life returned to God. if He wasn't fully dead, His sacrifice for us would not be complete. We would not be saved. None of us would have a chance to live eternally with Christ.

Jesus was half human, half God, from what I know for Jesus Christ doesn't know the hour of his coming but the Father knows.
He was not and this blasphemy. Jesus was fully human and fully God otherwise that means He was pretending to be human. Jesus took on the fallen sinful nature of man completely when He was on earth. Romans 8:3 says, "For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh." His Godly part of Himself was not used. Jesus had to prove that human beings (like He was on earth) can resist sin and Satan as long they completely submit to Him. There is nothing He did on earth that we can't do if we completely submit to Him. The apostles healed the sick, they brought people back from the dead and more. We can all do those things. There is a reason the Bible says Jesus is our example. It would be a lie to say Jesus is our example when He had special powers to help Him when He was on earth. What you are saying is not biblical at all.

Mark 13:32
[32]But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This doesn't make God three persons however it makes him God, simply working in different offices.
This here is a complete lie and again not based on the Bible. There are three people in the Godhead. Paul mentioned them as three separate entities.
2 Corinthians 13:14, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all.”

Hebrews 9:14, “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?”

In addition, we clearly see three distinct persons at the baptism of Jesus. Matthew 3:16-17 says, “And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” If Jesus is the only person in the Godhead, where did the voice come from that declared, “This is my beloved Son”? Did He divide Himself into three persons, a voice from heaven, the dove wafting down through the sky, and His body on the bank of the river? This was the God head revealing themselves at the very special occasion of Jesus' baptism.

Furthermore, Jesus commissioned the apostles to baptise in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19). To say anything different is to call Jesus/God a liar.

The reason the Bible says the Godhead is one is because They are united perfectly in everything They do. They agree on everything. The Bible says about married people, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh" (Genesis 2:24). “One flesh” here does not mean that a married couple melt into one human after their wedding, but rather they are to be united into one family. Jesus prayed that the apostles would be one, saying, “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one” (John 17:22-23).

1 John 5:7 says, "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." This is not one person, this is three persons. Who are you going to believe, the word of God or William Branham?!

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty,

4) What you quoted was from the book of Daniel, and genuinely before I answered this comment, I already knew this was off but I continued onwards.
So the book of Daniel doesn't count? Does it not matter that its in the inspired Word of God? So because it does not say what you want it to you are going to dismiss it? You've chosen William Branham over God's Word that much is clear.

Now if you believe these standards of which one is to experience visions in this sense only due to these signs which occurred with Daniel.

Then I would like for you to quote me everyone who has experienced a vision in the Bible and if they experienced "all" these signs you've mentioned. Since you only picked the ones from the book of Daniel, according to you.
The way God communicated with His prophets in visions, dreams or face to face had a pattern. That is so we could tell the difference between true and false prophets that includes witches, mediums, astrologers etc.

Numbers 24:4, "The utterance of him who hears the words of God, who sees the vision of the Almighty, who falls down, with eyes wide open"

While in vision a prophet doesn't breathe as I showed with the prophet Daniel. The prophet is sustained by God while in vision. In summary, a prophet in vision shows these signs:
i) Falls down weak,
ii) Is raised up and strengthened by God
iii) Has the eyes wide open during the vision
iv) Does not breath, even when speaking

These signs cannot be readily counterfeited. In fact, modern so-called visionaries tend to fall down with their eyes closed, and they have breath in them, because only God can sustain life without breath.

The reason we take him and his word is because what he saw in the vision would happen. His son Biily Paul once even saw the angel himself when he was a child. Not only that but the pillar of fire captured above his head, the seven church ages being written upon the wall during a service.
As I said if that was an angel, it wasn't an angel of the Lord. William Branham did not speak according to God's word 100%, he did not hold all the Law, he did not speak in harmony with the Testimony of Jesus (1 Peter1:10-12) which is the message of the Holy Spirit through God's true prophets. No true prophet will speak against God's Law or contradict an earlier prophet. If they do no speak in harmony with God's word as spoken by the His Law and and by His prophets, there is no light in them: they should be rejected totally. Its a yes/no test. I say NO to William Branham.

What I have just seen you do, reminded me of the Jews, they expected the Messiah to come in a huge parade. But instead he came as the most simplest man having the lowest job.
Well you're wrong.

You view the Word of God through William Branham's doctrine. That is not how its supposed to be. We are to hear what someone teaches then go and check and see if what they say matches the Bible. In the book of Acts when Paul and Silas preached to the Bereans, they went home and checked the Bible to see if they taught them the truth. "These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so" (Acts 17:11). As Christians we have to want to know what God asks of us and we can only do that by going directly to His Word. Then we can do His will and not the will of others. True prophets will teach this truth too. I don't say this to hurt your feelings, I say it because its the truth.

And let me tell you from what I've learnt, is to never expect God to bring things according to what I think.
All throughout my exchanges with you, I've always made it a point to go directly to God's Word. That is because I want God's Word to stand out not what I think. I tested William Branham according to the Bible, not according to what I think. Its the reason I post a lot of scripture. On the other hand you have been more about what William Branham taught and not about what God teaches through His Word. What William Branham taught is not even 50% correct. A true prophet of God has to be 100% correct just as God is 100% correct. I pray that God reveals His truths to you according to His Word and not according to William Branham. Bye.

Last edited: