Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in
Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in,…

On March 19th/20th, this rare conjunction will occur:-

For those who are aware of the spiritual battle in which we are engaged, it might have been seeded as an event to provide a cover story for a Biblically prophesied transition.

Or it might be a lyric in a song that just happens to connect to a rare alignment, which will turn out to have no significance at all. Time as always will tell, but having noticed it it would be remiss of me not to draw attention to the connection.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. The reason I find this effort particularly interesting is because I used to play defence in soccer when I was a kid. One thing that was drummed into me was the importance of marking a player. Be where he is, anticipate his every move, try to intercept the ball.

Sen

Established

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius
Aquarius

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in,…

For those who are aware of the spiritual battle in which we are engaged, it might have been seeded as an event to provide a cover story for a Biblically prophesied transition.

Or it might be a lyric in a song that just happens to connect to a rare alignment, which will turn out to have no significance at all. Time as always will tell, but having noticed it it would be remiss of me not to draw attention to the connection.
No wonder I've been feeling the changes of the energy.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Well - months later, reviewing this post, the first US stay at home order of the lockdowns began 19th March:-

If that was the “dawning of the Age of Aquarius”, it doesn’t look very promising!!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The conjunction alluded to in this song precedes what is being called the Great Conjunction, taking place 21st Dec 2020.

Strange [potential] trivia here...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So we never acctually entered into the age of Aquarius in 2012? That was a big thing back then...
I don’t set any store by astrology, but I do believe that God created the heavens and their motions, and that Satan has tried to weave his own story in them through history.

looking back I think that 20th March was an interesting date...

Planets set to put on a show for earliest March equinox in 124 years

https://mol.im/a/8130023

Cintra

Star
At the time of the spring equinox Venus was very visible as the evening star.

Now it has passed the sun, and through the winter solstice will rise as the morning star.

If anyone has it, Stellarium is very good for seeing what is where in the night sky.

Alanantic

Star
What interests me about it is the way on which prophetic expectations of Christians, Jews and even New Agers are converging.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-messianic-expectations-of-rabbinic-jews.7165/page-3#post-278216

A series of spiritual narratives appear to be on the brink. It's a good time to consider if you have been listening to the right one.
Curious...What makes you think YOU're listen to the right one? You might consider that all those wrong "ones" are actually being brought together, whatever their book, God, or beliefs are. Maybe it's the other way around, and you're joining Them to become One with All. THAT's what happening. Buddhists are waiting for Maitreya. Muslims are waiting for the 12th Iman. Christians waiting Jesus, and Jews wait for...The Messiah. It's BIGGER than what you believe.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Curious...What makes you think YOU're listen to the right one? You might consider that all those wrong "ones" are actually being brought together, whatever their book, God, or beliefs are. Maybe it's the other way around, and you're joining Them to become One with All. THAT's what happening. Buddhists are waiting for Maitreya. Muslims are waiting for the 12th Iman. Christians waiting Jesus, and Jews wait for...The Messiah. It's BIGGER than what you believe.
What a great question! Puts me in mind of an old song by Bob Dylan...

Alanantic

Star
Maybe we're tiny bubbles...or little black holes trying to warp as much space/time as our nature allows. We all feel we're the center of the universe but we also know that's an illusion. There's always a bigger black hole sucking us all in... :p

Alanantic

Star
Great song!

Starfire: "There are two wolves fighting in each man’s heart. One is love, the other is hate."
Ghost: "Which one wins?"
Starfire: "The one you feed the most."
From the 2007 film "Pathfinder" (also, Cherokee)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Maybe we're tiny bubbles...or little black holes trying to warp as much space/time as our nature allows. We all feel we're the center of the universe but we also know that's an illusion. There's always a bigger black hole sucking us all in... :p
I have always thought it was interesting that the building blocks of cells that constitute our bodies on the micro level are broadly comparable to the scale and numbers of galaxies that exist on the macro level.

P.s. The reason I find this effort particularly interesting is because I used to play defence in soccer when I was a kid. One thing that was drummed into me was the importance of marking a player. Be where he is, anticipate his every move, try to intercept the ball.

nice idea, why do you worship the whore of babylon then?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
nice idea, why do you worship the whore of babylon then?
And who might that be @AspiringSoul ?

p.s. I did a quick search and didn’t find any descriptions of anything I worshipped. As far as I can tell it will be a one-world religion that the apostate Catholic Church will metastasise into during the Tribulation (but it’s just a guess).