Propaganda and social engineering

Daze

Superstar
The reason why I put so called white people is because white people is such a generic term. I guess what I was asking was if Muslims are predominately middle eastern. I guess I should have looked it up. I only know that growing up in California where I lived I don't even remember Muslims but now they seem all over the place.
I see. The majority of Muslims to my knowledge are in India and that region. But this is the strongest concentration of people on the planet so it goes to reason. I know alot of white Muslims but color doesn't matter really because a Muslim is as much of a race as a Christian is. I don't see Jew's as a race either, but many do today due to the current state of affairs.

I grew up in Indiana and never knew a Muslim either. Actually a music doc on youtube introduced me to Islam around the end of 2010. Today i live in Texas. There are about 200k Muslims in my city, but there are 5 million people here so 200k is not alot..

I like your last comment as it is prophecy. Islam will enter every home. I have a thread about Islamic signs. Maybe you should take a look?

While the powers that be are trying their best to deface Islam, it still stands against things like interest and the rich hoarding all of the wealth. Which is what we see today. Truth is the top % can lose 99% of their wealth and still have more then the rest of us. It can be argued that the wests decades long war in the middle east has to do with central banks, but its more about living in pax Judaica and the anti-Christs day being like a week.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is a gift to any forumers from the UK or anyone who has downloaded the BBC Sounds app.

Here we have Radio 2's Jeremy Vine doing a hit job on conspiracy theorists. As propaganda goes this is right up there....it would make Goebbels wince. It shows you, in great clarity how the BBC tackle the growing problem of people who question their shameless bullshit.

This episode was aired today. Once you have heard it you will fully understand the contempt these people have for anybody who questions the official narrative.

Starts at 1hour 5 minutes and 45 seconds.

Here is a gift to any forumers from the UK or anyone who has downloaded the BBC Sounds app.

Here we have Radio 2's Jeremy Vine doing a hit job on conspiracy theorists. As propaganda goes this is right up there....it would make Goebbels wince. It shows you, in great clarity how the BBC tackle the growing problem of people who question their shameless bullshit.

This episode was aired today. Once you have heard it you will fully understand the contempt these people have for anybody who questions the official narrative.

Starts at 1hour 5 minutes and 45 seconds.

I avoid the BBC like the plague.

Lil axe

Veteran
new article from the main site -

-
kalysimon mentions about nudging, made me think of some of her posts
-
canadian military were performing pyops on canadians during covid -

I think military exists for themselves. If we ever benefit by anything they do it is accident. If we ever suffer by anything they do it was on purpose. I remember Orange Man always bragging about all the money he gave military and people cheering like fools. I always felt like thanks for nothing and laughed when there was a crooked election and they did nothing about it. He thought they would appreciate all the money he gave military and maybe they would be loyal. Boy was he wrong. Now I live in the swamp and more creatures than ever. Thanks Orange Man.

polymoog

Superstar
I remember Orange Man always bragging about all the money he gave military and people cheering like fools.
as devils advocate, the money he spent on the military was done because it had chinese processor parts and microchips in there. considering the possibility of having to go to war with china in the near future, it wasnt a bad idea. the chinese communist government is not with the NWO/illuminati-- they are both evil, but they have their own agenda. same with putin- hes dirty, but he has pulled out of the WHO and WTO, so russia will not be part of that pandemic treaty that is about to be ratified by many countries.

as devils advocate, the money he spent on the military was done because it had chinese processor parts and microchips in there. considering the possibility of having to go to war with china in the near future, it wasnt a bad idea. the chinese communist government is not with the NWO/illuminati-- they are both evil, but they have their own agenda. same with putin- hes dirty, but he has pulled out of the WHO and WTO, so russia will not be part of that pandemic treaty that is about to be ratified by many countries.
I see what you saying. Unfortunately our own government killing us worse than either China or Russia.