Propaganda and social engineering

this thread Is to expose and discuss social engineering that is occurring through the media and big tech currently. Most mainstream groups have an aspect of social engineering to them - conspiracy culture has gatekeepers, conservatives have Q, liberals have racial division and homosexual agendas, and everyone gets the mass agendas like covid, climate change, and wars. Part of neo conservative doctrine is to control the masses through illusion so that a ruling elite stays on top. Let’s post examples of social engineering we see here

some resources that I’ll add to

an example from today. A group of black militia in a stand off with police - Jerusalem post uses a photo of white militia men, to enhance their anti white agenda.
Look, you gotta understand that Andy N is just another propaganda agent. Do you really think they’re dumb enough to use a fake photo as if no one would ever notice? It was done 100% on purpose because they have their propaganda agents like Andy ready to make sure you know about it. They can direct your thoughts with people like Andy pointing this out and saying “look at this and be angry about it! Grrr!” Mind control 101. Think about it.

I know this will mostly fall on deaf ears since almost everyone has been railroaded into one false weaponized narrative or the other by this point. It’s practically unavoidable, and it’s psychological warfare. This is not an example of Andy “exposing” propaganda. It’s an example of the deep level of deception involved in psychological warfare.

Last edited:
Look, you gotta understand that Andy N is just another propaganda agent. Do you really think they’re dumb enough to use a fake photo as if no one would ever notice? It was done 100% on purpose because they have their propaganda agents like Andy ready to make sure you know about it. They can direct your thoughts with people like Andy pointing this out and saying “look at this and be angry about it! Grrr!” Mind control 101. Think about it.

I know this will mostly fall on deaf ears since almost everyone has been railroaded into one false weaponized narrative or the other by this point. It’s practically unavoidable, and it’s psychological warfare. This is not an example of someone exposing propaganda. It’s actually an example of the deep level of deception involved in psychological warfare.
This thread is for discussing propoganda. I wasn't pushing one side of propoganda being right or another one, that's a division coming from you here friend

This thread is for discussing propoganda. I wasn't pushing one side of propoganda being right or another one, that's a division coming from you here friend
I was definitely discussing propaganda. Maybe you misunderstood. Try reading it again. I don’t quite understand how your reply is relevant to my post.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Psychopolitics
The document's origins may be dubious but the phrase is real.
Dyer, as always, makes a great point(around 50min mark) that the elite (writers in this case) trumpet man's "progress" and in the next breath charge man and his existence, through that "progress" as a blight on the earth.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just for laughs....

The list of the most democratic countries in the world is an annual one. I thought i'd look up the rankings for 2021 to see how they hold up with Covid restrictions.

1631050971083.png

Enjoy democracy! [4,6,7,& 9]

"Canadian Joint Operations Command (CJOC) relied on propaganda techniques similar to those employed during the Afghanistan war. The campaign called for shaping and exploiting information. CJOC claimed the information operations scheme was needed to head off civil disobedience."

Michi

Established
Zerohedge is a financial, right-wing news site. Most people, including myself, mostly skim headlines. Here are some of the words from the front page headlines today:
Insanity
Worries
Panic
Forced
Fire
Genocide
War
Toxic
Wonder what effect these words have on the subconscious level. How does this affect a person’s daily functioning and interpersonal relationships? What effect would refraining from skimming headlines have on an individual’s anxiety level throughout the day?

weskrongden

Veteran
Zerohedge is a financial, right-wing news site. Most people, including myself, mostly skim headlines. Here are some of the words from the front page headlines today:
Insanity
Worries
Panic
Forced
Fire
Genocide
War
Toxic
Wonder what effect these words have on the subconscious level. How does this affect a person’s daily functioning and interpersonal relationships? What effect would refraining from skimming headlines have on an individual’s anxiety level throughout the day?
Prefer to bury your head in the sand?

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think it needs to be established right from the start that tradition terms such as "conservative" and "liberal" no longer apply. The Neo-cons own the right and the progressive left hijacked the liberals. I think its important to differentiate between these terms, as regular people who identify as being either liberal or conservative take issue with being thrown in with these scumbags.

From the Winter Watch website.
View attachment 58273
Yep. No such thing as conservatism anymore. Both sides are actually liberal. The neocons are Trotskyist as admitted by the founder Irving Kristol.

DavidSon

Star
The majority of people appear conditioned to react one way or the other in these manufactured culture wars. "We the plebs" have far more in common than what separates us yet we blindly fall into designated lines. At one time it was the left who rallied against corporate power and state authoritarianism. If the injections were being promoted by conservatives the situation below would be reversed it's so senseless.

"This news coverage mistakenly plays a satanic ritual during live TV!"

Right...'mistakenly' :rolleyes:

Also the last clip with Jeff Bezos being an asshole to William Shatner is worth watching as well.

Last edited: