Proof The New Age Is Satanic

Violette

Star
Lol Ok my religion is Demonology than. Even though Christ is my personal hero. But that isn't enough? I have to follow some rigid format or I'm a demon?
You're not a demon and I don't want to attack what you believe but Gnosticism and Christianity are mutually exclusive belief systems.

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol Ok my religion is Demonology than. Even though Christ is my personal hero. But that isn't enough? I have to follow some rigid format or I'm a demon?
Considering your first post in the thread seemed to glorify Aleister Crowley- do you or do you not support Crowley?- I wouldn't be surprised if your joke about following "demonology" had truth to it. Anyone could say Jesus is their hero. If you're a Christian, he's way more than a hero. But the thing is you seem to mixing Christianity and occultism- and then promoting that as normal. You're not supposed to blend those two. Christianity is a path to God and occultism is a bridge to demon possession.

Tatilina

Star
@DeathlyHallows And I'm not against you or against anybody. I'm against satanism and demonic-type stuff and yeah I'm totally against that but I don't have anything against you as a person so please don't take it the wrong way. For example, I might be totally against Donald Trump but that doesn't mean I hate someone just because they support Trump. But I would still argue against Trump.

I just think it's funny- in a bad way- that it would be a well-known Illuminati symbol and you would accept this but not see anything wrong with the symbol. It's funny to me because it reminds me of my friend who gave me a long lecture about Beyonce being Illuminati and then went right back to being a huge Beyonce fan. It just seemed strange to me. If I find out my favorite musician is Illuminati I'm not going to keep listening to them.
I used to do the same thing when my mind was in a complete state of defiance, hostility and rebellion towards God. I didn't care and neither do they. No matter what anyone would say, it would just drive me further from hearing the truth about the music and things I was involved in.

Aero

Superstar
You're not a demon and I don't want to attack what you believe but Gnosticism and Christianity are mutually exclusive belief systems.
I know I'm technically a heretic. I mostly entertain the notions of the underworld and astral plane. It's not really a belief. My belief is in Christ as my savior, my hero and my protector.

Aero

Superstar
Considering your first post in the thread seemed to glorify Aleister Crowley- do you or do you not support Crowley?- I wouldn't be surprised if your joke about following "demonology" had truth to it. Anyone could say Jesus is their hero. If you're a Christian, he's way more than a hero. But the thing is you seem to mixing Christianity and occultism- and then promoting that as normal. You're not supposed to blend those two. Christianity is a path to God and occultism is a bridge to demon possession.
I've admitted I've dabbled in demonology, Luciferian and satanic rituals.

Etagloc

Superstar
The fact that I see it, I guess is enough. Sorry if that's less than your expectation of me, since you don't know me. Judge not lest ye be judged...
I specifically said I don't have anything against you. I'm not judging you as a person or against you. That's not my job. I'm just pointing out the obvious regarding your avatar. Your avatar is an iconic, well-known Illuminati symbol and you seem to be perfectly fine with that. My avatar is a salad. You are perfectly entitled to point out that my avatar is a salad and you could even suggest that it might be part of me promoting a salad agenda. You'd be perfectly within your rights to do so.

Etagloc

Superstar
I've admitted I've dabbled in demonology, Luciferian and satanic rituals.
I'm not tryna tell you what to do and I'm not tryna tell you that you can't be involved in that stuff. I might be totally against it and I might make my beliefs known but you have free will and you make your own decisions.

I would just prefer that if you're into that stuff that you be open about it and not say that you're just a regular Christian, just for the sake of being honest and not deceiving people. Like if I'm selling food, people have a right to know what I'm putting in the food. I just think people have a right to the nutrition label so they know what they're getting.

DeathlyHallows

Established
I specifically said I don't have anything against you. I'm not judging you as a person or against you. That's not my job. I'm just pointing out the obvious regarding your avatar. Your avatar is an iconic, well-known Illuminati symbol and you seem to be perfectly fine with that. My avatar is a salad. You are perfectly entitled to point out that my avatar is a salad and you could even suggest that it might be part of me promoting a salad agenda. You'd be perfectly within your rights to do so.
Damn your salad agenda! Now I want a salad! No hate Eta...I guess that's my point.

Etagloc

Superstar
Damn your salad agenda! Now I want a salad! No hate Eta...I guess that's my point.
It's not hate. If you're opposed to the salad agenda, you have a right to speak your mind and let other people know about my salad agenda.

In my defense, however, I do feel it is an improvement over my previous pizza agenda.

Aero

Superstar
I didn't deceive. Lol am I writing in secret code or something? I identify as Gnostic, my belief is in Christ and I've dabbled in the occult. I don't know what Pope you are trying to compare me too, but pretty sure the average Christian isn't pope-like.

Tatilina

Star
Accepting everything as okay is so dangerous, does anyone not draw a line somewhere, does no one have any boundaries? Is the agenda to appear to be accepting of everything? That is why there is p***philia in the world. If people keep going down this road of trying to be accepting of all for the sake of fearfully offending someone is dangerous....this is why we are in the mess we are into day. You're heading down the same path as the elite, the very people we are suppose to be against. Insanity.

mecca

Superstar
If you actually knew anything about New ageism, you wouldn't be asking the question because you would know the answer....
Can you tell me the answer or tell me how to get the answer?

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not okay with satanism, luciferianism or any of that. That stuff is not okay. Nor is demonology. None of that is okay.

Aero

Superstar
There are no cultists here though. It's already been debunked that I'm not a cult leader. Unless you count a cult of personality. Which nobody probably will. (Because I never get credit for anything)

Tatilina

Star
Can you tell me the answer or tell me how to get the answer?
No because my answer will either not be good enough for you, or you will not believe me anyways. You must find out on your own. The truth is never spoon fed to anyone, nor is it easily swallowed. You must search for it for on your own. Just as I had to.

mecca

Superstar
they believe we're all one
Is that not true?
and God is in everything
Is that not true? God can be in everything while still being the creator and Most High right?... maybe
Achieving Christ consciousness allows one to transcend the physical world to become a god, or one with the universe, or whatever high plane you decide on.
I don't get that. Are they becoming their own god or are they becoming one with God? And how do they think they can get to that state?

Tatilina

Star
I don't know how many years I wasted trying to convince people of what I believe to be the truth. I'm here to discuss, try and make a friend or two, one if I'm lucky, but I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I'm content with looking for like minded people who hold to the same mindset, morals, principles, belief and a common understanding of things. I don't have it in me to argue and spend wasted hours debating or trying to prove a point....
I state my opinion and leave it at that. I already know it will be ignored, dismissed and looked at as wrong. I accept that.

Violette

Star
Is that not true?

Is that not true? God can be in everything while still being the creator and Most High right?... maybe

I don't get that. Are they becoming their own god or are they becoming one with God? And how do they think they can get to that state?
There is a distinct difference between the Creator and the creation. We are connected to God but aren't the same as God. God is personal, pantheism teaches that the universe has always existed and everything is made of a god like force (the trees, animals, humans, everything). The universe definitely had a beginning and God is personal so it's all lies. They become their own god to reach eternal life. They don't recognize an almighty God because everything is god to them, nothing could be higher. I'm not sure how they think they get to this state honestly, it's probably subjective