Proof That The Illuminati Control The Media

Pomegranate

Rookie
Hey Vigilant Citizens

I was just doing some research, and i was wondering if anyone can lead me to some proof (articles, books, lectures) that the Illuminati control the media.

Making this thread a place to drop relevant readings, link information.

Thanks,
The research is there but it also requires an open mind. As well as an understanding of the unseen. An understanding or at least recognition of the nuanced.

Mainstream media is extremely consolidated. Few conglomerates own the major television networks and "vindicated" news outlets. This means that the flow of information is carefully guided by those at the top. Content that appeals to the human's basest instincts are exploited.

Whatever information is deemed harmful to the status quo is brushed underneath the carpet. Most meaningful information is extremely distorted.

And the news runs with it without question.

Indeed, one really needs to identify how consolidated the media is to recognize how tightly controlled the flow of information is.

bengaminrdx

Rookie
The research is there but it also requires an open mind. As well as an understanding of the unseen. An understanding or at least recognition of the nuanced.

Mainstream media is extremely consolidated. Few conglomerates own the major television networks and "vindicated" news outlets. This means that the flow of information is carefully guided by those at the top. Content that appeals to the human's basest instincts are exploited.

Whatever information is deemed harmful to the status quo is brushed underneath the carpet. Most meaningful information is extremely distorted.

And the news runs with it without question.

Indeed, one really needs to identify how consolidated the media is to recognize how tightly controlled the flow of information is.
YES also schools have a set currucilum run by the elite, man i trip out when i see how much work these guys have done to brainwash us into living like robots

Dan

Veteran
YES also schools have a set currucilum run by the elite, man i trip out when i see how much work these guys have done to brainwash us into living like robots
Funny you saying that as I was discussing the same thing with my mother today. I mostly was off sick from school from primary to high. I felt sick for reasons still unknown. Even x-rays showed nothing when I had persistent pains in my legs. I say psychosomatic caused by a toxic environment.

bengaminrdx

Rookie
Funny you say that,
Im awake at 2 30 in my area due to muscle tremors. (I havent took any stimulants)

Due to the food that my country provides? Making me sick and then they make money through pharmaceuticals. And then i get addicted on benzodiazepines, then i have to pay for a rehab.

Genuis plan to make money isint it and amazing plan to dumb us down as an article mentions here.
(Sorry for this rant) this forum was only supposed to be for media control

Dan

Veteran
Funny you say that,
Im awake at 2 30 in my area due to muscle tremors. (I havent took any stimulants)

Due to the food that my country provides? Making me sick and then they make money through pharmaceuticals. And then i get addicted on benzodiazepines, then i have to pay for a rehab.

Genuis plan to make money isint it and amazing plan to dumb us down as an article mentions here.
Brother, we are attacked by these sick people.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE PHARMACEUTICALS.

They are literally experimenting on us plebs (poor people) for material gain. My current GP is an emotionless drone. He prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy (HA!) to my mother because of... woman issues. It made her bleed profusely from the vagina. She went to the hospital, thinking she is to blame, with the resulting humiliating experience of doctors clinically probing her C.

She spent the next few days traumatized, told me about it eventually... I DETEST these clinical things.

Since, she has stopped taking this poison, and recovered. Still an alcoholic. My problem.

Incognito

Established
Funny you say that,

What country?