Proof numerology is being actively used in the media?

~JC~

Veteran
Some background: This video was created by KJ, someone I’ve been following for quite some time now. His YouTube channel is “thescariestmovieeverchannel” (now uploading and delivering information through multiple sources due to YouTube banning and shadow banning).

~JC~

Veteran
Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
When the powers that be (kabbalists) actively
engage in magic, of course they are going to use numerology.

Since they control the media of course you are gone find sigil magic, numerology, ect on tv.

Ive mentioned multiple times numerology is satanic and should be avoided. But try telling this to the Zionist Christians here who use it to confirm the faith.

Welcome to the age of deceit.

Luisy

Established

Since they control the media of course you are gone find sigil magic, numerology, ect on tv.
How can we differ when they(who use numerology on purpose) use numbers for kabbalah or not? We can't really think anyone anytime using numbers means that's kabbalah?

The Zone

Star
Numerology is being used in the media as are key or trip words that have a cause-effect or shift. I have been told a word used that supposedly does something is "robust." There are supposedly more words that enter the lexicon over a period of time and suddenly become overused or used at tricky times which causes a shift in human consciousness or a hypnotic effect. They have worked on ways to mass brainwash people for years and all MK's have trigger words that take them out of sorts or shift their personalities.

Journeyman

Established
Numerology is being used in the media as are key or trip words that have a cause-effect or shift. I have been told a word used that supposedly does something is "robust." There are supposedly more words that enter the lexicon over a period of time and suddenly become overused or used at tricky times which causes a shift in human consciousness or a hypnotic effect. They have worked on ways to mass brainwash people for years and all MK's have trigger words that take them out of sorts or shift their personalities.
The repetition of words is part of it too. I think they use a combination of ancient occult magic and modern psychological techniques such as NLP. There's some good techniques to counter the latter here: https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/01/16/nlp-10-ways-protect-mind-control/

TruthExposer

Established

amaranthine

Established

Ive mentioned multiple times numerology is satanic and should be avoided. But try telling this to the Zionist Christians here who use it to confirm the faith.

Welcome to the age of deceit.
I agree to a certain point. But you seem to be generalising as much as the zionists who say that islam is an evil religion.

~JC~

Veteran
I think you're right about the numerology part, except I'm wondering if these these numbers presented through the google search might be for the purpose of clickbait, so people will view the post/article.

amaranthine

Established
I think you're right about the numerology part, except I'm wondering if these these numbers presented through the google search might be for the purpose of clickbait, so people will view the post/article.
Don't think so. Even here in Slovenia I noticed a few days ago the number of positive cases was 666. Definitely a weird coincidence (at the very least). They have also been messing around with faking hospitalisation numbers. Rumors (from pretty reliable sources) say they just transfer people to the covid department from other wards to up the numbers.

The Zone

Star
The repetition of words is part of it too. I think they use a combination of ancient occult magic and modern psychological techniques such as NLP. There's some good techniques to counter the latter here: https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/01/16/nlp-10-ways-protect-mind-control/
I think the repetition of words, phrases, and propaganda is spun in a spell-like way. The same goes for the backdrop in news, etc. with moving designs. It has become obvious to many that we have TV zombies who buy into everything in this world being fine while being dumbed down into eventually giving in to one way thinking where the PTB's pull the strings through government thought police wanting one world think and to deviate is to be a nut or ignorant when in fact those who buy into the world as it is are asleep at the wheel in a blissful way.
I will check out the link.

amaranthine

Established
I think the repetition of words, phrases, and propaganda is spun in a spell-like way. The same goes for the backdrop in news, etc. with moving designs. It has become obvious to many that we have TV zombies who buy into everything in this world being fine while being dumbed down into eventually giving in to one way thinking where the PTB's pull the strings through government thought police wanting one world think and to deviate is to be a nut or ignorant when in fact those who buy into the world as it is are asleep at the wheel in a blissful way.
I will check out the link.
Definitely. I also somehow think that at least half of the weird repetitive numbers used are made for them to have a laugh. Cynical psycho bastards, the lot of them. Or if they do take their numbers seriously 666 for example could be part of the "spell" making people feel hopeless in the course of events. I believe that 656 means that man has a say in shaping his reality - simply put the first 6 means the past, last 6 the future, number 5 is the number of man who guided by the holy spirit is the bridge between the two, not mercilessly adrift on the waves of destiny but having the freedom to choose his own future. 666 would take the agency of man away.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
There seems to be some sort of rules in which they must put these numbers in plain sight to show allegiance and wink at others. The wordplay has been going on since the late 1940's and morphed into whatever it is today. I have not even looked at the numbers you speak of but have noticed the numerous numbers in the news which have deep occult meaning.

Daze

Superstar
I agree to a certain point. But you seem to be generalising as much as the zionists who say that islam is an evil religion.
Their is no generalization. Those who run this world use the djjin to do so. While numerology is one of thier tools.

amaranthine

Established
Their is no generalization. Those who run this world use the djjin to do so. While numerology is one of thier tools.
Numerology is a tool and as such is neither good nor bad. It all depends whom one serves. Neither are all kabbalists evil.

Last edited: