Proof ancient Jews worshipped Christ

phipps

Star
There have always been and there always will be Jews who believe in Jesus Christ. The apostles were Jews, the first early Christians were mostly Jewish. In my Church we have Jews too. A minority of them did not reject Him. However the majority of Jews followed what their leaders taught them and rejected Christ.

There have always been and there always will be Jews who believe in Jesus Christ. The apostles were Jews, the first early Christians were mostly Jewish. In my Church we have Jews too. A minority of them did not reject Him. However the majority of Jews followed what their leaders taught them and rejected Christ.
Ur seventh day Adventist right ?

phipps

Star
Ur seventh day Adventist right ?
Its where I started but I'm no longer a member, however they have most biblical truth of any Christian denomination. The truth of God's Word is what matters not denominations.

Its where I started but I'm no longer a member, however they have most biblical truth of any Christian denomination. The truth of God's Word is what matters not denominations.
Have u found another church ?

phipps

Star
That's cool, God bless you.

I think we will all have denominational differences til we get to heaven
Yes there are denominational differences but there are not supposed to be any. There is only one truth to every subject in the Bible. The devil has created these differences to confuse people and to get people to lose their lives eternally.

Yes there are denominational differences but there are not supposed to be any. There is only one truth to every subject in the Bible. The devil has created these differences to confuse people and to get people to lose their lives eternally.
I don't think all the differences are salvational issues even if people think they are.

phipps

Star
I don't think all the differences are salvational issues even if people think they are.
True, not all issues are salvational but one error leads to many errors in the Bible I find. Plus sadly, some of the denominational differences are on the most important subjects in the Bible about our salvation. Subjects like Obedience, accepting Christ's payment for our sins on the cross, being saved from sin not in sin, the Sabbath, repenting our sins and baptism, the second coming etc. We want to have the truth on these very important subjects and more so that we understand God and live according to His will.

ok so i watched it
firstly, the messianic synagogue is from 300-400AD.
why is that a big deal?

the narrator in the video, didn't say 'they worshipped Jesus here'. He said they 'worshipped here'.

ok being serious now
i watched the video 'signs of the antichrist' and it did exactly what i expected from it, it bsed and twisted the truth.

1) basically he has presented Christ with 'true christianity' and the antichrist with 'false christianity ie the catholic church'.
it has nowt to do with 'christianity'. it is about judaism...
judaism rejected Jesus and therefore are seeking a new messiah that isnt Jesus..
hence Zech 11.

2) likely he is a british jew, either a legit messianic jew or a fake propaganda mouthpeice to influence stupid xtians who have no clue about anything.
i suspect the latter..
i love that he spoke of 'role reversal' and he quoted isaiah 5

Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light

and light for darkness,

who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.

the entire theme of 'role reversal' and dark/light is covered here
and it is the JEWS who are behind that game going back to their rejection of Jesus and search for their own archetypal messiah as opposed to God's archetypal messiah.
they tried the 'good east vs evil west' routine in the 6th-7th century to bring about the Sassanian conquest of Jerusalem, leading to a jewish state....only it manifested Mohammad..

everything about the 'good west vs evil east' (like they did in the movie 300) is about reversing the polarity they set and finally receiving their own messiah.

still, blind in his right-eye...because he is left-brain (logical truth, theology, the law) impaired and hence 'the man of lawlessness'.

3) 'oh oh the athiests say 'look at all them ppl killed by christianity' but they were really the catholics killing everyone, therefore the catholics just want to make christians look bad.'
fucking...all the 'crusaders' in america going to kill muslims, are catholic?
so ironic when jews faked their athiesm to mass murder 20m christians

ok being serious now
i watched the video 'signs of the antichrist' and it did exactly what i expected from it, it bsed and twisted the truth.

1) basically he has presented Christ with 'true christianity' and the antichrist with 'false christianity ie the catholic church'.
it has nowt to do with 'christianity'. it is about judaism...
judaism rejected Jesus and therefore are seeking a new messiah that isnt Jesus..
hence Zech 11.

2) likely he is a british jew, either a legit messianic jew or a fake propaganda mouthpeice to influence stupid xtians who have no clue about anything.
i suspect the latter..
i love that he spoke of 'role reversal' and he quoted isaiah 5

Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light

and light for darkness,

who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.

the entire theme of 'role reversal' and dark/light is covered here
and it is the JEWS who are behind that game going back to their rejection of Jesus and search for their own archetypal messiah as opposed to God's archetypal messiah.
they tried the 'good east vs evil west' routine in the 6th-7th century to bring about the Sassanian conquest of Jerusalem, leading to a jewish state....only it manifested Mohammad..

everything about the 'good west vs evil east' (like they did in the movie 300) is about reversing the polarity they set and finally receiving their own messiah.

still, blind in his right-eye...because he is left-brain (logical truth, theology, the law) impaired and hence 'the man of lawlessness'.

3) 'oh oh the athiests say 'look at all them ppl killed by christianity' but they were really the catholics killing everyone, therefore the catholics just want to make christians look bad.'
fucking...all the 'crusaders' in america going to kill muslims, are catholic?
so ironic when jews faked their athiesm to mass murder 20m christians
Your post reminded me of this...

Has your dad ever bought a Jaffa orange ?

Everybody's a Jew nowadays don't u know?