project veritas exposes google

polymoog

Superstar
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam
https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

banned on YT (of course)... 146K views on bitchute. not too shabby!

so now we have proof that google is censoring conservatives or whatever they feel doesnt go along with their views.

then today, ted cruz grilled a google exec over this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5v9ygqwPkoE/

ted cruz is looking like a good guy now? although i like what hes doing, i am not falling for it.

@polymoog It certainly is interesting how the search results keep jumping to zero between spikes.

And the congressional hearing, google’s employee just kept saying “well I can only speak for myself as a user experience official.” She was literally there to speak for the company, she wasn’t personally subpeonaed. But she definitely didn’t want to answer those questions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some more

Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
The Senate Commerce Committee held a hearing to examine how technology companies use algorithms and machine learning to influence the public. Testifying before the committee were industry scholars and professionals who offered insight into companies, such as Google, Youtube, and Facebook.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz missile grilling "user experience """"professional""""
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the """"professional"""'s response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hillarys campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

Also the stars in the video have some incredible examples of blatant lies and double think etc. They really have been caught with their pants down here

Execs from Google, Facebook, Twitter testify before Congress
[Embed]

What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?
https://www.minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/

polymoog

Superstar
hmmmm.... this is from 2016.
i hope others are putting this together.

REVEALED: Google staffers have had at least 427 meetings at the White House over course of Obama presidency - averaging more than one a week

The government's apparently cozy relationship with Google was brought up about a year ago by the Wall Street Journal.
In response to a story in the Journal titled 'Google Makes Most of Close Ties to White House,' the company responded: 'Of course we’ve had many meetings at the White House over the years.'
Google wrote that topics discussed in the meetings ranged from patent reform, STEM education, and self-driving cars to Internet censorship, smart contact lenses, and cyber security.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554953/Google-staffers-meetings-White-House-staggering-427-times-course-Obama-presidency-averaging-week.html

polymoog

Superstar
Google "Machine Learning Fairness" Whistleblower Goes Public, says: "burden lifted off of my soul"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g1VeElBAeas/

so the guy who covertly exposed google was hounded by them and quit, giving up a 260,000 USD/yr. job. google stooped low enough to call in a wellness check on him. a wellness check, for those of you who dont know, is a newer law enacted in some states where a person (any person, random and anonymous) can call the police and say that a person is acting strange or he/she is concerned about the health of someone and have the police department, WITHOUT A WARRANT, enter a persons house under the pretense that they were checking up on them. theres been many occasions where the police have broken in illegally into peoples houses and shot the homeowners and killed them.
i recently saw one where they did a wellness check on a guy. he didnt answer since he was in the shower and they came in, entered the bathroom and tasered him in the shower. the kid (20something, looked like) ended up dying. absolutely disgusting behavior by the "men in blue".

ANYWAY... if you watched the clip i posted above, you might have noticed the link showing where to view the documents. i went ahead and visited the website. i wanted to see them!

https://story.mediashuttle.com/download.jsp?id=00c7fe5b-db9f-413b-b824-0e5c5e81af53

i downloaded the "controversial query blacklist".
the first 16 and a half pages are queries (what you enter when you go to "google" something) about the las vegas and other 'terrorist' shootings. i mean, everyone knew that google had been doing it, but now we can see the entire list. its no wonder its basically impossible to search for videos looking for controversial info that contradicts the MSM garbage. at page 31 (of 40) is where the crisis actor/terrorist/bombing query blacklist terms end.
after a brief page or two on blacklisted 'toothpaste' terminology (does anyone know what thats about?), it goes back to the crisis actors/parland shooting hoax stuff.
page 36 it takes a turn again and after a few sex terms, goes on to abortion search terms which are blacklisted (abortion increases chances of infertility, ireland is pro-life, etc.). then it ends with more false flag terms, 'anthony bordain pizzagate' stuff, and finally, 'tommy robinson'.

this is what they DO NOT want you to look for. and when i say "they", i am not talking about google. google is just their proxy.

for the umteenth time, if these official stories were the truth, then they wouldnt need to suppress "conspiracy theories". the truth should fear no investigation.

polymoog

Superstar
i downloaded the zip file hoping to post the screen captured evidence provided by the whistleblower, but i cant figure it out.

best i can do is give you this link to mark dice, who covered it in the first half of his video.
hes got some screen shots of it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/36aMrS2GYDU/
1:11: take a look at all of those steven paddock entries/LV false flag queries.

i suppose right wing news commentators cant specifically say it out of fear of either a lawsuit or a strike on YT (or theyre conservative normies and havent woken up), but i can: if google is blocking these false flag queries, that should be a huge red flag about the authenticity of the event. in other words, the official story is bullshit and they dont want you uncovering the truth.

at 2:15, theres a shot of the websites that are restricted. godlike productions is on there. ill have to re-check the downloads... i wonder if the VC forums made the list. id be so proud if we made it!

polymoog

Superstar
We Need to Talk About Search
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NP0sBE98R10/

thats a video of james corbett (corbett report) discussing the implications of something i didnt go into in the posts above: human programming. this aspect is the overlying mission of google. this was taken from the censorship.zip file from the link in post #11. (i used the 'print screen' button.)

programming.jpg

corbett says everything there is to say on it in the video above, which i recommend you watch (10 min). at the end he sagely says, "...they are making it so that the information cannot be found and eventually... this information will literally not be able to be thought."

[every time i post about this, i imagine the scene from the running man (1987) where the resistance is trying to upload videos for the resistance.... suddenly i am in the mood for a cadre cola....]

i downloaded the zip file hoping to post the screen captured evidence provided by the whistleblower, but i cant figure it out.

best i can do is give you this link to mark dice, who covered it in the first half of his video.
hes got some screen shots of it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/36aMrS2GYDU/
1:11: take a look at all of those steven paddock entries/LV false flag queries.

i suppose right wing news commentators cant specifically say it out of fear of either a lawsuit or a strike on YT (or theyre conservative normies and havent woken up), but i can: if google is blocking these false flag queries, that should be a huge red flag about the authenticity of the event. in other words, the official story is bullshit and they dont want you uncovering the truth.

at 2:15, theres a shot of the websites that are restricted. godlike productions is on there. ill have to re-check the downloads... i wonder if the VC forums made the list. id be so proud if we made it!
The blacklist of toothpaste terminology is truly baffling. The only explanation is people looking up "flouride in toothpaste" alternative health information.

What that list tells me is they REALLY don't like conspiracies around mass shootings. These events are too precious, valuable to the elite. These, along with climate change, are the biggest tools they have over people to change laws and influence masses. Some of them have definitely been false flags as well, probably not all. But because research about them is always shut down, it is hard to know whats really going on.

polymoog

Superstar
The blacklist of toothpaste terminology is truly baffling. The only explanation is people looking up "flouride in toothpaste" alternative health information.
yeah, that baffled me as well. i looked into it-- its some kind of 'making your penis longer' thing. why google got involved in it, i dont know. maybe there is a person on the google board of censorship who stuck it there, feeling it was an urban legend. i dont think all of them are nefarious in NWO/CIA terms.... some or many are just useful leftist idiots caught up with social justice and thinking they are doing good.

What that list tells me is they REALLY don't like conspiracies around mass shootings. These events are too precious, valuable to the elite. These, along with climate change, are the biggest tools they have over people to change laws and influence masses. Some of them have definitely been false flags as well, probably not all. But because research about them is always shut down, it is hard to know whats really going on.
ABSOLUTELY.

theres another pic in that zip where it shows "hate" speech.

hate.jpg

i can understand the holocaust revisionism and jewish NWO influence issues being classified as hateful content to a leftist, but "girl speaks about the danger in germany due to rapefugees'' being of the same magnitude surprised me. strangely, they did not include any of the anti-LGBTQ movement there, nor did they include MGTOW. i suppose this is because those two things are not grounded with tangible evidence. but then neither is the "will the white race survive". strange. i sure would like to see the entire screen of this.
if you look at the fine print on the bottom, it says, "please do not define near-hate here. that definition will come in a subsequent meeting (as noted in agenda).
"near-hate". is that 'dislike speech'? whats sad is that they arent even aware that they are the bad guys.

skepticemia

Rookie
When I watched the Project Veritas videos about Google, it made so much sense. I remember about 2-3 years back seeing videos made about the Epstein-Clinton connection and they were very well researched however when I recently tried to find them, there was no trace of them.

Stephania

Star
Google "Machine Learning Fairness" Whistleblower Goes Public, says: "burden lifted off of my soul"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g1VeElBAeas/

so the guy who covertly exposed google was hounded by them and quit, giving up a 260,000 USD/yr. job. google stooped low enough to call in a wellness check on him. a wellness check, for those of you who dont know, is a newer law enacted in some states where a person (any person, random and anonymous) can call the police and say that a person is acting strange or he/she is concerned about the health of someone and have the police department, WITHOUT A WARRANT, enter a persons house under the pretense that they were checking up on them. theres been many occasions where the police have broken in illegally into peoples houses and shot the homeowners and killed them.
i recently saw one where they did a wellness check on a guy. he didnt answer since he was in the shower and they came in, entered the bathroom and tasered him in the shower. the kid (20something, looked like) ended up dying. absolutely disgusting behavior by the "men in blue".

ANYWAY... if you watched the clip i posted above, you might have noticed the link showing where to view the documents. i went ahead and visited the website. i wanted to see them!

https://story.mediashuttle.com/download.jsp?id=00c7fe5b-db9f-413b-b824-0e5c5e81af53

i downloaded the "controversial query blacklist".
the first 16 and a half pages are queries (what you enter when you go to "google" something) about the las vegas and other 'terrorist' shootings. i mean, everyone knew that google had been doing it, but now we can see the entire list. its no wonder its basically impossible to search for videos looking for controversial info that contradicts the MSM garbage. at page 31 (of 40) is where the crisis actor/terrorist/bombing query blacklist terms end.
after a brief page or two on blacklisted 'toothpaste' terminology (does anyone know what thats about?), it goes back to the crisis actors/parland shooting hoax stuff.
page 36 it takes a turn again and after a few sex terms, goes on to abortion search terms which are blacklisted (abortion increases chances of infertility, ireland is pro-life, etc.). then it ends with more false flag terms, 'anthony bordain pizzagate' stuff, and finally, 'tommy robinson'.

this is what they DO NOT want you to look for. and when i say "they", i am not talking about google. google is just their proxy.

for the umteenth time, if these official stories were the truth, then they wouldnt need to suppress "conspiracy theories". the truth should fear no investigation.
Anthony Bourdain?!! Why? I mean, I know there is something weird about his girlfriend at the times connections, and she is a Satanist and pedo herself not a feminist really.. but why him? Was that a typo @polymoog

polymoog

Superstar
not a typo.
this is a screenshot of the last page. i invite you (and others) to download the whole thing and see for yourself what they dont want you to look up on the net.

bourdain.png