Project Veritas: ABC News knew everything about Jeffery Epstein three years ago.

TC1968

Established
They have the reporter on tape via a hot mike!

She claims that they had both pictures and video evidence that would have burst the story wide open.
When Buckingham Palace learned that Prince Andrew was involved they pressured ABC to kill the story, telling them that they would be barred from reporting on the upcoming royal wedding - ABC caved
The reporter also says she believes that Epstein was murdered and that Ghislaine Maxwell should be very wary.

Thunderian

Superstar
Dude, don’t underestimate how huge this is. ABC had this story and girls continued to be abused while they sat on it. No wonder they are all about trump right now. This is freakin huge
It’s the biggest story on any regular media that’s not mainstream, and as of right now some international outlets like CBC and BBC have picked it up. To give Fox credit, they’ve been running the story all day.

It should be a dead giveaway that CNNBCBS haven’t mentioned it, but you have to wonder why they wouldn’t talk about such a big story.

Thunderian

Superstar
I hope they get the goods, but deep down I think this will be a story for about a day until the people are distracted by something stupid.
I may be cynical, but I don't expect this story to move the needle much on public outrage. A lot of people don't even know this is a story for the simple fact that they don't pay attention to any news outlets that are covering it.

Johnny5

Veteran
Robach needs to heed her own warnings to Maxwell. She also needs to get a security detail around her too. These monsters involved in this will go to any lengths as we have already seen.

JoChris

Superstar

She claims that they had both pictures and video evidence that would have burst the story wide open.
When Buckingham Palace learned that Prince Andrew was involved they pressured ABC to kill the story, telling them that they would be barred from reporting on the upcoming royal wedding - ABC caved
The reporter also says she believes that Epstein was murdered and that Ghislaine Maxwell should be very wary.

free2018

Star

Yeah, her hot mic was staged. She's phony and Ghislaine isn't afraid of anyone.

KingPinx

Rookie
She didnt say anything about Epstein being murdered or that Maxwell woman in this clip.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Did I miss something?
The daily mail ran several story's about Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts and even had info on her in 2007, when Epstein was first convicted.

This from 2015

"Last week, the Prince was accused of abusing ‘Jane Doe 3’ – an anonymous name used in American court papers – at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave. Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007 by The Mail on Sunday following a painstaking investigation by our reporter Sharon Churcher, who tracked her to Australia."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2895735/The-account-masseuse-centre-explosive-Prince-Andrew-sex-slave-drama-telling-truth.html

TC1968

Established
Did I miss something?
The daily mail ran several story's about Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts and even had info on her in 2007, when Epstein was first convicted.

This from 2015

"Last week, the Prince was accused of abusing ‘Jane Doe 3’ – an anonymous name used in American court papers – at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave. Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007 by The Mail on Sunday following a painstaking investigation by our reporter Sharon Churcher, who tracked her to Australia."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2895735/The-account-masseuse-centre-explosive-Prince-Andrew-sex-slave-drama-telling-truth.html
I noticed that foreign outlets carried the story, and went into quite a bit of detail with it, but US news outlets avoided it like the plague, mostly due to the Clinton's being involved.

TC1968

Established
You will NEVER see project veritas report on this important little tidbit, however. I wonder why... Dig deeper, folks.
I don't discount this at all, I am quite sure the CIA and others were involved with Epstein and as a matter of fact the evidence is pretty overwhelming that the Island was a honey trap. But as Thunderian pointed out, Veritas doesn't go after intelligence agencies, the pretty much stick to media and political groups.