Project looking glass

Vixy

Star
Yeah we do know that the american military bought Teslas "earthquake machine back in 1899 only to develop it further, its now sinc emany decades the finished product H.A.A.R.P

Your findings here pretty much confirms it if they were related, the US shady people took over the invention, developed it and BAM! Now every country has a haarp..that didnt turn out well and was NOT how Tesla would have wanted it.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
This is BS. I never understood this - VC is a relatively grounded and well argumented website. But the forum ... oh boy. The forum contains so much nonesense.
You dont believe in Q? What about Epsteins book?

You dont believe in Q? What about Epsteins book?
No one should believe in Q. It started on the -chans, specifically 4chan, more specifically on the /pol/ sub-forum. The typical poster on /pol/ post racist memes, unironically, and it's filled with people that are genuine white supremists. Why on earth would you reveal "truth" to a group of genuinely bad people? Especially when 4chan actually has forum specifically designed for conspiracy theories in /x/?

Epstein has a boo? please let me know the name
I think she's refering to Epstein's little black book of names. That likely exists, or at least existed. But since there's a good chance that Ghislaine Maxwell is dead, it'll likely never see the light of day because... Well, if it's literally a who's who of people in power, we'd have a French-style revolution.