"Project Blue Book", entertainment for the Great Deception

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I saw a poster for this upcoming film and it put me mind of some music I had been listening to recently. Perhaps the connections will be apparent...

Such are the times we live in!

Karlysymon

Superstar
I saw a poster for this upcoming film and it put me mind of some music I had been listening to recently. Perhaps the connections will be apparent...

Such are the times we live in!
Great find! I'd never heard of this until now, even with the handful of UFO threads that we have on the forum. Had no idea it was a real project.

Last edited:
Just watched episode 6 of the Project Blue Book series. The series just got interesting and it included subtle links to scripture.
http://jahtruth.net/ufos

Military people have given testimony that UFOs have taken control of and shut down nuclear missiles (and kept missiles from being fired), which was also shown in the episode. I don't want to say too much and spoil the episode for anyone, but episode 6 was definitely worth watching.

UFOs and Nukes: The Secret Link Revealed

Last edited:
Just finished watching Project Blue Book... found it quite a good series!

12:11 The reason that Jesus told his disciples, that he had many things still to tell them, but that they
could not bear them yet, was because, if he had told them all the things in this Book, even they
would have thought he was crazy, like many people already did. How could you explain spaceships,
etc., to the simple mentality of 2000 years ago? You have to consider what the mentality was like in
those times, spaceships?; angels?; other planets?; souls?; reform-school for another planet?; space-
travel? There will be people, even now, after 2000 years, who will not believe, even though they
have seen Earth’s own very crude spaceships, etc.
12:12 After the first coming, the way had to be prepared for the second, so that when Christ came
again, people would be able to believe the Truth (Dan. 12:4).
12:13 Since then, the world has gradually been prepared, and sent technology, little by little, so that
now, mankind knows there are other planets, and people have built their own crude spaceships,
which are ONLY children’s toys, just like nuclear-missiles, compared to the technology of home.
The technology on this planet is prehistoric, compared to the technology of Venus. You have been
sent just enough, to prepare you for the truth, and no more.
12:14 Think about the technology necessary, to build a living organic computer (human-body),
which self-repairs and self-reproduces; not crude bits of wire and transistors, and lumps of metal and
plastic, like human-made computers.
12:15 Put your egos away people! No-one on this planet has EVER invented anything. Specific
people were prepared by God, little by little, and then, when they were ready, He told them, by
telepathy, “from out of the blue”, or “from God knows where”, and that is EXACTLY from where,
and how, these ideas came.
12:16 The world has been sent communications-technology, in all its many varied forms, to make the
publishing of God’s Truth, to all the nations of the world, quick and easy.
12:17 Satan has inflated people’s egos, into claiming the glory, and saying that THEY had
INVENTED these things (Sura 96:4-8), and he has obviously given all the evil-ideas, by telepathy.
12:18 The glory belongs, as it always has; to God. God’s is the power; the Kingdom; and the

GLORY; for ever.
- The Way home or face The Fire