Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

Whatever happened to just say no to drugs..that’s the o my real fool proof solution.
It was scrapped for the stupidity it showed itself to be.

Kids know when adults are just B.S. ing them with stupidity.

The Regan's likely were high on the tobacco and alcohol lobbies list of who to buy off first to maintain the status quo and keep other more healthy drugs from taking some of their vile people killing market.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
It was scrapped for the stupidity it showed itself to be.

Kids know when adults are just B.S. ing them with stupidity.

The Regan's likely were high on the tobacco and alcohol lobbies list of who to buy off first to maintain the status quo and keep other more healthy drugs from taking some of their vile people killing market.

Regards
DL
What’s stupid about telling children to just say no and don’t do drugs? Sounds like good advice, honestly.

What’s stupid about telling children to just say no and don’t do drugs? Sounds like good advice, honestly.
Not on it's own, although in your case, being a sheeple, and I say that with kindness and an apology, I can understand your lack of wisdom and thought and blind acceptance of orders.

Do you like to know why you do, or do not do, things?

You should and so should our children.

Just say no, without showing the children why, is poor parenting.

Parents are rather ignorant and hypocritical on their drug use and that is why our young do not take our simplistic and uninformed, just say no.

We are a poor example as we have legalized the most harmful while prohibiting the less harmful.

Children are wise to ignore our more stupid and simplistic advice.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Not on it's own, although in your case, being a sheeple, and I say that with kindness and an apology, I can understand your lack of wisdom and thought and blind acceptance of orders.

Do you like to know why you do, or do not do, things?

You should and so should our children.

Just say no, without showing the children why, is poor parenting.

Parents are rather ignorant and hypocritical on their drug use and that is why our young do not take our simplistic and uninformed, just say no.

We are a poor example as we have legalized the most harmful while prohibiting the less harmful.

Children are wise to ignore our more stupid and simplistic advice.

Regards
DL
Now you’re not making any sense...

Just say no is good to teach children. They don’t have to do drugs of any kind whether the drugs are legal or not. I always told my kids that if you don’t start it you don’t have to find a way to stop it.

I don’t believe that mind altering drugs are good to legalize then you give the wrong impression that they aren’t bad for you when they still are. It is too bad that smoking is legal but they did get the warnings in the boxes so if you do do that then you’ve been warned that there are dangers in smoking. Same with alcohol, there are dangers to excessive drinking but people do tend to do the things they shouldn’t anyway and to an unhealthy degree. Which we come back to just say no, which is good for a few things..

Now you’re not making any sense...

Just say no is good to teach children. They don’t have to do drugs of any kind whether the drugs are legal or not. I always told my kids that if you don’t start it you don’t have to find a way to stop it.

I don’t believe that mind altering drugs are good to legalize then you give the wrong impression that they aren’t bad for you when they still are. It is too bad that smoking is legal but they did get the warnings in the boxes so if you do do that then you’ve been warned that there are dangers in smoking. Same with alcohol, there are dangers to excessive drinking but people do tend to do the things they shouldn’t anyway and to an unhealthy degree. Which we come back to just say no, which is good for a few things..
If you think the legalization of drugs as more evil than allowing the murder of our children by a massive black market of adulterated drugs and our failed drug war against our children, you show the same foul morals that have you adoring a genocidal son murdering prick of a god.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
If you think the legalization of drugs as more evil than allowing the murder of our children by a massive black market of adulterated drugs and our failed drug war against our children, you show the same foul morals that have you adoring a genocidal son murdering prick of a god.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

Regards
DL
Lol run away bishop!!! :D

TruthSucker

Established
You raised a good question.

First, why are people doing drugs? I'd say the main reason is cause they're curious. I claim that the majority of people who did drugs did it by curiousity. Nothing of a problem. Marihuana is the most consumed illegal drug I'd say. Some use it once and let go, some use it once in a while and some regularly. The minority is really addicted and can't let go, maybe even suffering mental and health problems.

The second reason is, and that's the ones using drugs regularly, cause they got problems in general. May it be mental or financial or social problems. People without problems in general are not tending to getting addicted to drugs.
Coming from this argumentation: if you wanna pretend people from taking drugs, you have to solve their problems or help them solve them or secure them of getting problems.
People that do drugs time to time and are integrated in society with no major personal issues are no problem at all. Live and let live.

Legalization of drugs would have several benefits:
1. People who wanna do drugs would know they're clean
2. Less people would get addicted cause in many cases the additions in drugs make people addicted
3. Crime rate would massively go down
4. The state earns more money (tax)
5. More jobs would be created (tax, unemployment)
6. Kids probably won't come in contact with hard drugs ("Here's your weed, and I have a special today, know this white powder?")
7. Education would be more easy (You wanna buy it first time, you have to read this, make this theoretical test, just my idea)
8. Criminals globally would lose A LOT OF MONEY!!! (meaning power)
9. Police would have more time hunting the REAL criminals!

Please don't tell me: "But what about my kids? They can just walk into a store and buy heroine!"
Wrong. If all drugs would be legal they have to know someone buying it for them. Like with alcohol.
Besides that: if someone (of any age) wants to do drugs, he/she will do drugs. Simple as that. And I have never heard of a drug kid saying "My first drug was heroine, then I tried cigarettes."

The first drugs are cigarettes and alcohol. And the most deadly ones. I think it's not cynical to say these are weapons of mass destruction. So, legalization of Marihuana? Yes. Combined with more education in school and a Reggae class.
Legalization of other (harder) drugs? Yes. Combined with even more education and hard regulations.

Politicians (people in power) aren't in power to tell us what we don't have to do. They are in power to do what we want them to do.
And I, as an individual, wanna do what I wanna do as long as I don't hurt nobody except myself. That is my right.
And please don't tell me "But you are a financial burden to society!" (eventual health problems).
If this is your argument, then I say: "Total ban of sports of any kind."