Problems with VC forum on Firefox

Vixy

Star
Hey!

I'm having problems with VC forum in Mozilla Firefox. It just stands and ticks when I wanna reply to a topic or create a post. Why is this? Its beter in Explorer but happens there to and many times it ticks on but the post has already been posted.

mecca

Superstar
Hey!

I'm having problems with VC forum in Mozilla Firefox. It just stands and ticks when I wanna reply to a topic or create a post. Why is this? Its beter in Explorer but happens there to and many times it ticks on but the post has already been posted.
It could be your internet connection.

Vixy

Star
It could be your internet connection.
Nope, my internet is very stable by fiber optic. The problem seems to be on this site only and with something about the browser. My PC is very new btw, with the latest hardrive from Samsung: 960 EVO.

mecca

Superstar
Nope, my internet is very stable by fiber optic. The problem seems to be on this site only and with something about the browser. My PC is very new btw, with the latest hardrive from Samsung: 960 EVO.
I guess VC's servers just suck.

Aero

Superstar
Go to the settings options for Firefox. Click on the clear browser history section. Clear the cache and active logins. Well, clear every option it allows. Except for saved passwords or autofill.

Vixy

Star
Go to the settings options for Firefox. Click on the clear browser history section. Clear the cache and active logins. Well, clear every option it allows. Except for saved passwords or autofill.
Didnt work.

Aero

Superstar
Didnt work.
Did you clear cookies and site data too? And I stopped using firefox awhile back (it's too slow).

Maybe there's a plugin that you need to reinstall. Or you have outdated video drivers or something. Always keep your video drivers up to date and maintain the health of your windows registry. The registry tells every Windows program what to actually do. So these lines of code are the first thing to get hijacked or corrupted.

Vixy

Star
Did you clear cookies and site data too? And I stopped using firefox awhile back (it's too slow).

Maybe there's a plugin that you need to reinstall. Or you have outdated video drivers or something. Always keep your video drivers up to date and maintain the health of your windows registry. The registry tells every Windows program what to actually do. So these lines of code are the first thing to get hijacked or corrupted.
Everything should be up to speed since the PC is brand new.

Oh shit, it worked! I had to restart firefox, that was all, after deleting the history.

Hey, thanks, man. :) I should hire you as my computer guy, höhö.

Aero

Superstar
Everything should be up to speed since the PC is brand new.

Oh shit, it worked! I had to restart firefox, that was all, after deleting the history.

Hey, thanks, man. :) I should hire you as my computer guy, höhö.
K, well I'm not cheap.

Just because your PC is new doesn't mean all the drivers are up to date. Video drivers are updated like once a month. I suppose it depends on what type of card you have.

Vixy

Star
K, well I'm not cheap.

Just because your PC is new doesn't mean all the drivers are up to date. Video drivers are updated like once a month. I suppose it depends on what type of card you have.
The motherboard? Oh crap, I used to remember its name but have forgotten. Knew i wanted a better one but that this fit with all the other pieces so had to take this one.

Ps: Do you take payment in sexual favours? Cuz i have a horny female cat lurking around. :p

Helioform

Star
The motherboard? Oh crap, I used to remember its name but have forgotten. Knew i wanted a better one but that this fit with all the other pieces so had to take this one.
He said your graphics card not your motherboard...but the card's drivers usually have nothing to do with browsers not sending data like you experienced. I also had the same thing happening but using Chrome (not spied on as you think, but the data coming out of it might be as in any browser) and I have tried using a VPN and the thing stopped ticking. Might be a problem with data packets coming out of the browser and the VPN used a different internet route so it helped.

Aero

Superstar
Well, your video card is connected to your motherboard. Some are literally built into the motherboard, so in that case, it is part of the motherboard. Either way, it is a critical component of the motherboard. And having correct drivers is also critical for your PC to function.

I bought the computer with the case considered a "tower" and my video card barely fits. So either the card or the motherboard is designed terribly. And it's probably the card. The thing has 2 fans and a giant heat sink. Like yes, it needs all that cooling when it's not that powerful? That makes sense.