Problems with modern medicine

free2018

Established
There's nothing wrong with the concept of medicine, but medicine is another sphere in which there is more darkness than light.
Why is that?
What are some of the causes?

There’s more profit in sickness than there is in health apparently. Wherever there’s a darkness in a huge industry like this there’s usually someone making bank at the cost of another’s misfortune. Alcohol is everywhere, THC is still demonized after proving its capacity to heal time and time again, and psychedelics are classified as schedule 1 drugs! Schedule 1 have a great potential for abuse like heroine and coke, I’m not sure how anyone could honestly put psychedelics in the same category. For reference, mushrooms have been shown to greatly reduce depression as well as anxiety without the horrible side effects or dependency you’d get from an SSRI or benzos, there’s an FDA approved trial going on right now so hopefully they’ll change its classification. We also could eliminate so many blood borne infections simply by mandating single use needles that self destruct. It doesn’t cost much more and it would be a huge improvement for public health concern especially with the current heroine epidemic/opioid crisis. I imagine it’s a lot easier to subdue the population when they’re drugged too so I’d blame big pharma more than your average doctor.

Well, I've had 22 years of experience with regular medicine and the last three with natural and the problem seems to be the education of the doctors. The education doesnt include remedies that actually work both naturally and is more effective and this sems to be to depopulate and generate money. A patient who gets cured doesnt generate money, a patient who is being held sick needing treatments, generates money and will become sicker and sicker instead of getting rid of the problem.

But dont hate the doctors. The doctors are usually in it for the right reason; to help, but they dont get the right education, an education that includes homeopathy and natural medicine, they only get taught about chemical "remedies". This is done to keep people sick and to have many of them die.

Well, I've had 22 years of experience with regular medicine and the last three with natural and the problem seems to be the education of the doctors. The education doesnt include remedies that actually work both naturally and is more effective and this sems to be to depopulate and generate money. A patient who gets cured doesnt generate money, a patient who is being held sick needing treatments, generates money and will become sicker and sicker instead of getting rid of the problem.

But dont hate the doctors. The doctors are usually in it for the right reason; to help, but they dont get the right education, an education that includes homeopathy and natural medicine, they only get taught about chemical "remedies". This is done to keep people sick and to have many of them die.
The chemical remedies seem like they get the user addicted.
That's the problem. Some people can have the will to overcome addiction, but for the most part I think with the set up of functioning society, the stress of making a living paired with the chemical drugs. It's driving people insane

There’s more profit in sickness than there is in health apparently. Wherever there’s a darkness in a huge industry like this there’s usually someone making bank at the cost of another’s misfortune. Alcohol is everywhere, THC is still demonized after proving its capacity to heal time and time again, and psychedelics are classified as schedule 1 drugs! Schedule 1 have a great potential for abuse like heroine and coke, I’m not sure how anyone could honestly put psychedelics in the same category. For reference, mushrooms have been shown to greatly reduce depression as well as anxiety without the horrible side effects or dependency you’d get from an SSRI or benzos, there’s an FDA approved trial going on right now so hopefully they’ll change its classification. We also could eliminate so many blood borne infections simply by mandating single use needles that self destruct. It doesn’t cost much more and it would be a huge improvement for public health concern especially with the current heroine epidemic/opioid crisis. I imagine it’s a lot easier to subdue the population when they’re drugged too so I’d blame big pharma more than your average doctor.
Agreed

free2018

Established
The chemical remedies seem like they get the user addicted.
That's the problem. Some people can have the will to overcome addiction, but for the most part I think with the set up of functioning society, the stress of making a living paired with the chemical drugs. It's driving people insane
Exactly.
What's the healthiest approach?
A good mix of Western and Eastern approaches.
Herbs.
Diet.
Exercise.

well this is understood that the modern medicine is have some sort of dark sides is that it might have some side effects that why you need to take any medicine with the recommendation of doctor or physician...