PROBLEM IS NOT ILLUMINATI THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY ''WOMENS''

Amarula

Rookie
Did you ever notice most of these very evil elites' plans would have failed if women weren't naturally whores.

These soulless goblins, the most willing followers of what we call social engineering, have always been the voluntary voice of the elite in society.

"See the bad guys are trying to spread degeneration in the society we have to stop them!!"

Yeah, but have you ever thought that women don't have a problem with that

The elites would never have been a problem if they had just played the role given to them by God and had no problems with it, and if there wasn't a natural animal in them.

Vision

Established
No. A woman can't be a whore without men entering her or watching her.

I'm sure this behaviour is also encouraged and enginereed because she is rewarded with money, attention or some sense of worth. It takes two to tango, degeneracy is caused by both men and women indulging in their animalistic desires not discouraging such behaviour.

Both men and women are prone to sin and wrongdoing likewise both men and women are able to do good and uphold justice.

"He [Satan] lured them with lies. Their nakedness became exposed to them when they had eaten from the tree" [7:22]

Amarula

Rookie
No. A woman can't be a whore without men entering her or watching her.

I'm sure this behaviour is also encouraged and enginereed because she is rewarded with money, attention or some sense of worth. It takes two to tango, degeneracy is caused by both men and women indulging in their animalistic desires not discouraging such behaviour.

Both men and women are prone to sin and wrongdoing likewise both men and women are able to do good and uphold justice.

"He [Satan] lured them with lies. Their nakedness became exposed to them when they had eaten from the tree" [7:22]
''Ummm.. women are actuallyyy not degenerates bro they are just animals without free will who are deceived by money, attention or some sense of worth''

''Let's not make it some gender issues bro it takes both genderr brooo''

''You wanna play tango with my mom braaaahhh''

699.png

ToxicFemininitySucks

Established
I disagree with OPs conclusion that all women are naturally whores.

BUT OP has a point that women DID play a huge role in the elite's plans not failing.

For example, women (in general, not always) tend to value social cohesion. If someone is going to obey orders and not question the authority it will most likely be a woman. Remember all those "mask karen" videos over the past 2 years? The vast majority were female. If i ever saw a couple walking when mask mandates were a thing and only one was masked, most likely the woman had one on, not the man

Women also (in general, not always) tend to value safety over freedom. Every time someone complained to a manager over me not wearing a mask it was always a female. I'm female too, so like I said, there are exceptions.

The elites wanted two working parent households so the kids could be indoctrinated by the public school system and after school clubs. If more mothers had been more willing to stay home and take care of their own kids, homeschool if possible, this would have slowed down the elite's plans. If more women would have been willing to live more simple lives without any luxuries it could have been financially possible for more families to be single income families. But instead they wanted to compete with their frienemies over who has a bigger engagement ring, newer family suv, bigger house, better vacation, more designer clothes or shoes, most extravagant wedding, etc. Women who value these things are idiots and their husbands give into them to please them. And the new family gets started off with a massive amount of debt.

And it's also women's fault that they perpetuate false ideas about motherhood. It is difficult. It is a struggle. But if you have kids you deal with it and take care of them. Too many "mom influencers" spread these ideas that it's 100% easy and wonderful and if you struggle there's something wrong with you. Well, there isnt, those influencers are lying. But you still suck it up and do your job because you're and adult and thats what adults do. A person with no responsibilities is an overgrown child.

It's also women who tend to be social justice warriors. Many times women tend to identify with who they see as the underdog or the oppressed. With elite manipulation this turns into women fighting for sjw causes. Theres those maps that show how the electoral districts would look if only a particular demographic voted. In general women vote more leftist than men. I'm not saying that only one party is made up of elites, im just talking about sjw tendencies. The party that openly thinks it's ok to groom children and chemically castrate them.

Screenshot_20220911-224521.jpg
Lol waiting for someone to attack me and say i hate myself and my woman-ness or something.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The first words that came to mind reading this…

Luke 6

45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.