Pro Trump Safe Room

Maes17

Superstar
To say Trump was all empty promises is just too stupid to even argue. There are lists of actual major accomplishments and promises kept if you're willing to look. Considering all of it was done during a continuous coup is pretty amazing.

I've noticed that you often encourage people to lay down, give up, and give in. Accept the coup. Accept the corruption. Accept the obvious election fraud which you yourself admitted took place. I find this really strange. It's like you're actively working for the left while pretending to be 'open minded'... lol.

What exactly is your purpose here?
I need a purpose on an online forum.

I’m being realistic in expectations. I’m not going to cry and protest just because a politician didn’t win.

And yeah this country is full of fraud at the political/corporate level. Now when Trump loses everyone seems to care.

I need a purpose on an online forum.

I’m being realistic in expectations. I’m not going to cry and protest just because a politician didn’t win.

And yeah this country is full of fraud at the political/corporate level. Now when Trump loses everyone seems to care.
Where’s your evidence of fraud?

Maes17

Superstar
You said your country was full of fraud. Do you have evidence?

Sure. There’s history. Just no where near exposure thanks to instant access to media these days.

This isn’t our first rodeo

Thanks. Still confused about your position though. You acknowledge a history of voter fraud in the US, but you think the losing side of the 2020 election should just cease challenging the results because fraud is part and parcel of US democracy?

Maes17

Superstar
Thanks. Still confused about your position though. You acknowledge a history of voter fraud in the US, but you think the losing side of the 2020 election should just cease challenging the results because fraud is part and parcel of US democracy?
No prob.

No I don’t think the losing side should cease. However there should be a time limit to contest. It creates civil unrest. That’s my reasoning.

Look at all the imagery that VC post on his main page. There’s just much hidden from us.

No prob.

No I don’t think the losing side should cease. However there should be a time limit to contest. It creates civil unrest. That’s my reasoning.

Look at all the imagery that VC post on his main page. There’s just much hidden from us.
Well, the legal time limit for contesting results politically is Jan 6. Juridically it's until Jan 20. So we'd have to allow these processes to continue until at least then. The inauguration should settle things down permanently, but anything else before that is fair game.

Maes17

Superstar
Well, the legal time limit for contesting results politically is Jan 6. Juridically it's until Jan 20. So we'd have to allow these processes to continue until at least then. The inauguration should settle things down permanently, but anything else before that is fair game.
It’s possible. But a long shot.
Only thing we can do is sit back and see what happens

Maes17

Superstar
Considering my geographical location, sitting back and watch is exactly the only thing I can do. And offer my irritating opinion (for some) during the process.
I respect you and Jess. Don’t take anything personal here

Awoken2

Superstar
C'mon Trumpsters, the games up, it's over, he's out in the cold, done.

Let DJ Awoken put a tune on....try and lift your spirits....ease the pain.

....pull up a seat guys...the first Kool aids on the house.

Intresting conspiratorial footnote....

(Rumour has it that this tune has been heard on constant repeat echoing from the Whitehouse since last Wednesday).