Pro Trump Safe Room

saki

Star
Forget The Polls: Chinese Campaign Merchandise ‘Yiwu Index’ Predicts Trump Win
by Shifra on November 1, 2020

....(skip to conclusion)......

Right now, according to the informal and highly unscientific index, Mr. Trump leads Mr. Biden substantially….

Followers of the Yiwu Index believe it is reliable, however, and they have history on their side. In 2016, the index consistently predicted a Trump victory. In the final weeks of the campaign, demand for Hillary Clinton hats and other souvenirs weakened considerably….

…At a Halloween mask factory outlet, rubbery Trump masks were consistently popular and completely sold out.

The factory created a Biden mask, said Gigi Zhang, the store manager, but nobody had ordered it yet.

Awoken2

Superstar
.....(puts padlock on door and shutters on windows)

....Sorry guys but this place is temporarily shut down, health and safety issue, they've had a flood..... tears we think.

Will re-,open when carpets dry out and Biden is in the dock.

Awoken2

Superstar
*WELOME TO THE PRO TRUMP SAFE ROOM RE-OPENING *

Carpets now dried, extra bean bags for more seating, scatter cushions, new lighting and calming backround music. Welcome to the forums place of refuge for our resident Trumpsters. A place of safety where you can relax without the attention of those venomous anti Trumpsters.

You know who you guys are, don't be shy, come back to your safe space.

I thought we could celebrate the grand re-opening of this room by throwing a party....I got a DJ in to play some tunes....so come on forum Trumsters let's party.

(Whining sound of feedback from cheap microphone)

......Ok everybody! Let's get this party started with some Papa Roach!!!

Awoken2

Superstar
Hi awoken!
Its not really about Trump, anymore. Its about freedoms. And not censorsing free speech.
Hi, our freedoms and rights to free speech have been slowly eroding for the best part of a generation now, long before Trump came on the scene.

I just find it laughable that Trump is now on some moral crusade to prove that politics is just a smoke and mirrors show full of lies and deception.....which was perfectly fine while he was in office.

The Qanon loons still wait for Trump to drop something major and all he is dropping is golf balls.

It's one giant ludicrous pantomime in my eyes.

Awoken2

Superstar
....(DJ arrives back after 3 hrs chatting to girlfriend and going to get some pizza)....

....(observes the place still is desolate)

.....(puts another record on)

....C'mon forum Trumpsters, let us gather, and relax. Let's lift the mood a little with some Alice In Chains....

saki

Star
Girlfriend Keeps Referring To Herself As 'Wife-Elect' Despite No Official Word From Boyfriend
DALLAS, TX—Sources close to Winston Davis say he is “totally screwed” as his girlfriend Wendy Fitzpatrick keeps referring to herself as “Wife-Elect” at any and every public gathering with close family and friends. This awkward situation is happening to Winston despite no clear moment in time in which it ever entered his mind that Wendy was “the one” or that he was even getting close to asking her the question to make such an interim title even remotely appropriate.

“Uh, honey—” Winston could be heard starting to interject before Wendy went ahead and dialed up local caterers and contractors to make arrangements for the wedding, which was surely going to unify their two families who haven’t always gotten along, and bring about a glorious time of family healing.
...more at link....

saki

Star
Whoa: Newsmax Breaks Big Ratings Milestone as Competition With Fox News Heats Up
Well, this is unexpected. While I knew Fox News was losing viewers (at least during the times when Tucker Carlson and the rest of the prime time lineup aren’t saving them), I didn’t expect a competing, right-leaning network to do this well, this soon against the conservative news giant.
Newsmax broke 1 million viewers for the first time ever. ‘Greg Kelly Reports’ was the happy recipient of what appears to be a wave of Republican viewers changing the channel.

...excerpts.... more at link.....

...update: 11/15/2020.....

...check this short (2:20) vid of Leland Vittert treating Erin Perrine worse than horribly on FNC.....
...his behavior is unspeakably rude in any context.... but inexcusable on network broadcast television....
...and, here I thought Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace were bad....
...Vittert is disgusting.... see for yourself....

Last edited:

saki

Star
Just go to parler LOL
...I've tried to join Parler, about a dozen times.....
...keeps kicking me back to the 'Captcha' page on the sign-in function....
...very distressing....
...they say that their systems are currently overwhelmed with new sign-ups... :oops: :mad::rolleyes: