Pro Trump Safe Room

Devine

Star
In case you missed it:

saki

Star
....posted on twitter by Steve Scully, Debate #2 moderator, and a former Joe Biden intern...... also used to work for Ted Kennedy...
....the little girl is Scully's daughter.....
BidenHand.jpeg

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Say what you want about Trump, he knows how to sell a product.

I'll just pop this comment through the TIT machine (Trump instant Translater) to reveal the real messaging.

Yes we all know Trump is a big fat liar but when he is selling his people down the river by promising them the moon on a stick as long as we all whoop and holler each time he opens his mouth nobody will cotton on

Awoken2

Superstar
....posted on twitter by Steve Scully, Debate #2 moderator, and former a Joe Biden intern...... also used to work for Ted Kennedy...
....the little girl is Scully's daughter.....
View attachment 43243
Well well well, who would have guessed that the Biden pedo meme would be brought out in the last few weeks of this pantomime?

To see more Biden pedo memes just visit there'soneborneveryday.com

Linsky

Rookie
I find it funny how people that refer to others as snowflakes need a safe room lmao, the jokes write themselves now dear leader has the same virus he said was a hoax but people will still blindly follow another man, I’m waiting for Jesus y’all can have y’all earthly “leaders”

Awoken2

Superstar
Didn't know where to put this collection of really really stupid people.....an then I thought...

Need more of this logic?

Awoken2

Superstar
You know this should go in the Trumped thread. You already know the OP wanted to keep this thread positive, and there is no reason to have two dump on Trump threads. Don't be a disrespectful ass.
But they'll be amongst friends here....ok, will keep the sensible stuff on the Trumped thread