Pro Trump Safe Room

AndrAt3A

Established
For safety reasons U would strongly advise anybody to not listen to a single word that comes out of his mouth. You can't seriously expect people to discern truth from fiction when it tumbles out of the mouth of Trump. The only thing Trump can talk about without needing to read it from a piece of paper or autocue is himself.

What we have here is a narcissistic sociopath who is a danger to every man woman and child on planet earth.

If he done his next public address made up as Ming The Merciless, costume un all, his followers would still not get it. This may have something to do with the drinking water.....I dunno.
Idk man this physician really swayed my viewpoint. She listened to him and interpreted his instructions to great success.

Awoken2

Superstar
How many lessons have cartoons taught you growing up?
Well Tom and Jerry taught me mice are smarter than cats and the road runner taught me that Cayote should avoid chasing Roadrunner onto extremely high and very unstable cliff ledges.

.....that's about it really.

The cartoon of Trump has taught me that everything I ever believed about politics was totally true

AndrAt3A

Established
Well Tom and Jerry taught me mice are smarter than cats and the road runner taught me that Cayote should avoid chasing Roadrunner onto extremely high and very unstable cliff ledges.

.....that's about it really.

The cartoon of Trump has taught me that everything I ever believed about politics was totally true
Pretty Much.... politic is dirty and corrupt all around the board. There isn't a good side.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah, its funny how that statement pops up every time someone criticizes Trump. “You’re watching too much CNN”, “You hate him because of MSM”, etc. I wonder; is it not possible to make one’s mind up about Trump without watching (too much) CNN? Are we so disabled mentally as to not use history as an aid? And who is telling them
It was blatantly obvious to me when Trump utterd the words "fake news" about his own media outlets that his scripts were being put together by the guys who write the wrestling scripts.(or Matt Groening)

He was creating this fantastical paradigm where the big bad media is the enemy of the people (which it most certainly is) and Only now we shouldn't listen to a word they are saying because they tell lies.

Well if Trump wanted to expose the media he has had ample opportunity to do it (9/11, Vegas, all other false flags) but as yet he has revealed nothing about their evil machinations and he never will, instead he's twisted it around to make it a look like he is being victimised.....yet again, it's about him, as always.

Because those statements are made way too frequently to not be coming from a single source.
Yes I totally agree, it brings me back to the point if Trump has the power/authority to shut down a country and it's economy then why hasn't he got tbe power to shut down lying media outlets?

The only answer that makes any sense to me is that they are both being controlled by the same people....we just get to view the theatre of it all....like a dumb wrestling crowd.

Have you noticed the first Biden manhandling children memes popping up on here already courtesy of one of our resident Zionists?

He was only ever going to be the "candidate" to oppose Trump. It's like the Hilary or Trump choice again. It's like being given the choice...ok which cage do you want to get in?.....the lion or tiger?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You mean this?
Yeah if I had the time on my hands I could edit together Trumps responses to this pantomime as it's progressed but I haven't. I'm sure if you go back to Fox news and watch it for yourself you will hear how he has stumbled his way through it with public statements such as....

The virus is a democratic hoax.

(It's a Chinese weapon)

It will come and one day it will just.....disappear!

(Blame China)

We are now at tbe peak, the top of the curve.

(It was China)

It's looking like we are going to have less than 20,000 deaths....which is fantastic.....a lot less than 2.2 million deaths.

(Made in China)

We are now at the peak, still and we need to restart the economy.

(We will be broke before China the way this is going)

.......I could go on......and on......and on......but just don't have the time.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Just keep on being fooled by your cartoon President.......and wait and see how cartoonish life eventually becomes for you and your families.
Yes, people like you have been saying things like that for almost four years. We were all supposed to be in camps by now, weren’t we?

justjess

Superstar
Yes, people like you have been saying things like that for almost four years. We were all supposed to be in camps by now, weren’t we?
Rolling out the military for mass vaccination.

Extending the patriot act after declaring isis defeated. Expanding it to give the federal government the ability to pull anyone’s browser history without a warrant.

Tidal

Star
The way the anti-Trumpers are talking, you'd think Obama was a saint, but they seem to forget he went nuts and gave Iran permission to build a nuclear program, what could possibly go wrong?
(Answers on a postcard please).. :D

justjess

Superstar
@Tidal

False equivalence. No one on this board was pro obama either

nice attempt at deflection though.

please feel free to explain to me how you reconcile your belief that the pandemic is a hoax to force vaccinate with your support for a man who just announced his intention to force vaccinate.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Rolling out the military for mass vaccination.

Extending the patriot act after declaring isis defeated. Expanding it to give the federal government the ability to pull anyone’s browser history without a warrant.
Do you think a Clinton government would have done anything differently?

Awoken2

Superstar
The only thing that makes me think that maybe the Trump presidency is a setup by the elite is the fact that no one from the DOJ or the DNC or the freakin BHOWH has gone to jail yet.
This is a statement from a boiled frog if I've ever heard one.

You have been in a camp already you buffoon, your own house, in lockdown......for how long now?

Or are you referring specifically to Fema camps?

justjess

Superstar
They won't ....they can't, they're desperate.
I have hated Clinton since 1996, anyone who knows my career field would understand why and that’s without even getting into anything complicated.

i also refused to vote for Obama - both times - because I thought there was a chance he just might be the antichrist lol. Obamacare also pissed me off because it was a sellout policy and I highly questioned the decision to continue the middle eastern wars despite promises not to and then drop bin ladens body at sea ala megatron.

me questioning trump does not mean I in any way supported these other people.

Awoken2

Superstar
I have hated Clinton since 1996, anyone who knows my career field would understand why and that’s without even getting into anything complicated.

i also refused to vote for Obama - both times - because I thought there was a chance he just might be the antichrist lol. Obamacare also pissed me off because it was a sellout policy and I highly questioned the decision to continue the middle eastern wars despite promises not to and then drop bin ladens body at sea ala megatron.

me questioning trump does not mean I in any way supported these other people.
I've never voted a single day in my life. By the time I was old enough to vote I was wise enough to know it was a pointless exercise.

The fact that these desperate Trumptards always want you focussing on the Clinton's or Obama only tells me they want to take your attention off the big orange clown.

I would imagine most are paid to be a Trumptard....on public forums anyway.

justjess

Superstar
I've never voted a single day in my life. By the time I was old enough to vote I was wise enough to know it was a pointless exercise.

The fact that these desperate Trumptards always want you focussing on the Clinton's or Obama only tells me they want to take your attention off the big orange clown.

I would imagine most are paid to be a Trumptard....on public forums anyway.
I concur. Nothing else makes sense. I voted for sanders in the primaries, that’s the extent of my voting involvement. I tried to - at one point - stage a mass anti voting protest/sit in, however, people treated me like I was saying the sky was falling so I just stopped bothering. Pointless.

justjess

Superstar
I concur. Nothing else makes sense. I voted for sanders in the primaries, that’s the extent of my voting involvement. I tried to - at one point - stage a mass anti voting protest/sit in, however, people treated me like I was saying the sky was falling so I just stopped bothering. Pointless.
If people could pull up the way back for the original version of this forum, I proposed it here too. And was treated like a crazy tin foil hat wearing looney tune.