Pro Trump Safe Room

justjess

Superstar
If anything is gonna win him 2020, this is it. From the coziness of my porch on the other side of the Atlantic, I can confidently tell you that you don't understand your own country.
That I don’t understand people in my country have an abnormal worship of violence? No.. I must have completely missed that :rolleyes:

tear gassing peaceful protesters should not be something applauded by anyone. It’s actually disgusting that you’d applaud this and disgusting that you think this makes trump a great strong guy or whatever other bullshit narrative you’ve created. He’s a despotic coward.

That I don’t understand people in my country have an abnormal worship of violence? No.. I must have completely missed that :rolleyes:
Except that if it wasn't for a particular demographic, US violence wouldn't be much different than that of a north-western European country.

tear gassing peaceful protesters should not be something applauded by anyone. It’s actually disgusting that you’d applaud this and disgusting that you think this makes trump a great strong guy or whatever other bullshit narrative you’ve created. He’s a despotic coward.
Poor protestors boo hoo. They're alive. Some haven't been so lucky in surviving the protests.

Bottom line, they're protesting a lie, protesting against so-called institutional racism in a Christian country, in front of a Christian temple completely indifferent to it having been set on fire, while Christians are the most persecuted people in the world. Trump stands up for his faith, his nation and his people.

I'll unabashedly repeat, to hell with those protestors.

justjess

Superstar
Except that if it wasn't for a particular demographic, US violence wouldn't be much different than that of a north-western European country.

Poor protestors boo hoo. They're alive. Some haven't been so lucky in surviving the protests.

Bottom line, they're protesting a lie, protesting against so-called institutional racism in a Christian country, in front of a Christian temple completely indifferent to it having been set on fire, while Christians are the most persecuted people in the world. Trump stands up for his faith, his nation and his people.

I'll unabashedly repeat, to hell with those protestors.
We have a constitutional right to protest. You thinking people should be violently attacked for doing so, with a weapon that’s been banned in war and we restricted the sale of to stop other countries from using on protesters... while claiming to be against an nwo is quite laughable. What is seems to me is that many denouncing an nwo are really only denouncing an nwo that doesn’t look like their preferred version of authoritarianism. As long as your version of a super controlled hellhole is winning, it’s a - ok, bring it on! Fuck those libtards!

personally I will continue working on plans to check out of this prison world entirely. Too many too fucked in the head wanna be despots running around for my liking. Wouldn’t know the devil if he came up and introduced himself. Wouldn’t know god if he did the same.

live free or die, right?

We have a constitutional right to protest. You thinking people should be violently attacked for doing so, with a weapon that’s been banned in war and we restricted the sale of to stop other countries from using on protesters... while claiming to be against an nwo is quite laughable. What is seems to me is that many denouncing an nwo are really only denouncing an nwo that doesn’t look like their preferred version of authoritarianism. As long as your version of a super controlled hellhole is winning, it’s a - ok, bring it on! Fuck those libtards!

live free or die, right?
Firstly, it wasn't tear gas, but pepper balls, and pepper balls are not banned, I think. But don't take my word on that.

Secondly, where have I ever said authoritarianism in itself is bad? I have never been unconditionally supportive of any type of government, democracy or other. I side with order and truth and I have no problem that the forces of order and truth crash down hard the forces of chaos and the lie.

personally I will continue working on plans to check out of this prison world entirely. Too many too fucked in the head wanna be despots running around for my liking. Wouldn’t know the devil if he came up and introduced himself. Wouldn’t know god if he did the same.
I feel exactly the same way. But if you wanna know who God and the Devil are, you know where to go! ;)

polymoog

Superstar
Don’t get your hopes up too high hun. It’s been 3 1/2 years. He’s had plenty of time if that was truly what he was going to do.
youre absolutely right on that.
his only excuse (and we wont know the answer and the fine details for years still) is that he might have cut a deal with hillary so she avoided jail/investigation in exchange for trump cleaning up the country and without the democrats interfering.
the other possibility is that since he was elected, hes had the russia collusion hoax on his back, so hes had to fight that off before he could move onto going after her. and now that the russian collusion drama is over (i think), the corona hysteria was unleashed and now that that is petering out, weve got the racial riot distraction.
if hillary skates by the end of his second term, id be very suspicious. then again, we dont know what goes on behind closed doors in politics.

justjess

Superstar
If he had cut a deal with Hilary the Russia inquiries and the impeachment wouldn’t have happened.

he had time through out all that to push other agendas - so again, lack of time doesn’t make much sense

The corona virus started three years into his term. So what happened with the first three years?

like I said, don’t get your hopes up too high.

justjess

Superstar
Firstly, it wasn't tear gas, but pepper balls, and pepper balls are not banned, I think. But don't take my word on that.

Secondly, where have I ever said authoritarianism in itself is bad? I have never been unconditionally supportive of any type of government, democracy or other. I side with order and truth and I have no problem that the forces of order and truth crash down hard the forces of chaos and the lie.

I feel exactly the same way. But if you wanna know who God and the Devil are, you know where to go! ;)
If you just told me to die in some round about way... fuck you.

they have been deploying metric tons of tear gas. This isn’t even contested. They’re proud of it.

also, let it be noted you just stated you want an authoritarian state so long as it’s your flavor. Which is Apparantly fascist. Good to know, don’t want that lost in the mix.

Last edited:

fire009_Flyer

Established
While the country has been distracted by the (manufactured) riots going on rn, Obamagate has still been happening and Hillary Clinton will have to face trial soon. Just when the economy was doing great, the lockdown happened and then race wars started. Coincidence? I think not. Now that election is closer than ever and Trump is still in office, I think they're trying to prevent his reelection by blaming everything on him - as usual.

Maes17

Superstar
For Trump Lovers:
The media did Not like the walk to St. Johns, one could say. Wasn't well received :) But some of us Loved it. Dude is a BALLER.

In the second video, see if you can catch the 7 foot tall man walking with Trump. Yes there is a hill but people got photos dude is TALL.

I don’t care what the POTUS walked to.
But Kristin Fisher. Hello.

Devine

Star
youre absolutely right on that.
his only excuse (and we wont know the answer and the fine details for years still) is that he might have cut a deal with hillary so she avoided jail/investigation in exchange for trump cleaning up the country and without the democrats interfering.
the other possibility is that since he was elected, hes had the russia collusion hoax on his back, so hes had to fight that off before he could move onto going after her. and now that the russian collusion drama is over (i think), the corona hysteria was unleashed and now that that is petering out, weve got the racial riot distraction.
if hillary skates by the end of his second term, id be very suspicious. then again, we dont know what goes on behind closed doors in politics.
If he gets a second term day one should be epic one way or the other!

Devine

Star

yes pepper balls. Press Sec said that Barr wanted an extra blocks perimeter they had to move em anyhow.
heres the thing about protest we have constitutional right but police still have to do crowd control and protect other citizens.
Here's what everyone needs to understand about those being "tear gassed" and hurt at protests:
IF A COP TELLS YOU TO MOVE, YOU HAVE TO MOVE.

most of the time they are telling people to move, not to go home.

IF CURFEWS ARE SET THEY MUST BE ENFORCED.
IF A COP TELLS YOU TO MOVE YOU HAVE TO MOVE. This is true if you are 1 person or 100.