Pro Trump Safe Room

justjess

Superstar
I just worked the polls at my local primaries and know that your write in votes Will be counted by the machine! I worked with a lovely old man at end of night he's like "I don't know who Deez Nuts is" LOL
also are you sure he was friends with clintons? doesn't look like it here
View attachment 37531
Id like to ask you to prove what you say but since you haven't provided any of the links I've asked for throughout this thread Im sure you wont.
Just so everyone knows, if I say something on here, I can show proof. If it's my opinion I'll state it as such but if I tell you a "fact" trust I can back it up if you want me to :)
What did you ask for proof for? You tend to post in the middle of the night and I’m not inclined to go back through numerous pages of posts.

Devine

Star
what do i think?
it started with obama. obama started the racial tension and supported all of those liberal ideas. the dems and the far leftists loved him while the conservatives became more and more angry and disgusted. then the powers that be put trump in there (im leaning toward this now in hindsight, although i could be wrong-- TPTB were in a win-win situation with hillary who couldve crushed our liberties years ago and trump, who they could use as someone to give the sensible people the illusion of hope) and he started addressing and saying things (climate change hoax, etc.) that ran 180 degrees to what the public was sucking in for the past 8 years.
whether he was selected or not is not the matter: i look at his actions.
- got us out of the WHO
- got us out of the paris climate change hoax agreement
- "supposedly" corrected immigration... but im not sure if he really did
- says he is anti- vax and wont make it mandatory
- brought the Fed under governmental control (did anyone notice?) (but to be fair, did that change anything anyway?)
- called out corona as a hoax
- calls out the warped far leftists for what they are.

what i dont like:
- way too cozy with israel
- kushner-- i dont trust him
- dumped the swamp and put in different swamp personnel
- took forever to do something about internet censorship-- still he is dragging his feet. shouldve done that YEARS ago
- hillary is not investigated and then tried (yeah, sealed indictments... how long do they want to wait on that???)
- not sure if hes serious about free speech
- reneged on the release of 9/11 docs (not that we dont know already...)
- shouldve stopped 5g in its tracks (although that could be a ruse in itself (as per sophia smallstorm says the next technology is far worse)

i dont think he is a globalist, but he will be used by TPTB to push off the heavy police state as sensible people unwittingly demand he end the riots/looting with more security. we will get more cameras, more AI and police tech implemented. so he will play into their hands anyway.

i think the Qanon stuff is 'new age' conservatism: just like new agers believe the 'never get angry' or 'this reality means nothing- only be concerned with yourself" , Qanons 'trust the plan' is basically telling conservatives to do nothing; that the "patriots" have it under control and theyll take care of it.
NOTHING will change if everyone sits back and expects someone else to do it. every single person needs to be fighting and speaking out-- its each and every persons moral responsibility against evil and wrongdoing.
I think a lot of your dislike will still be resolved, as time will tell.
yes if Q Anon is fake it's fucking genius. Like I said before, Q Anon has all the militia types and gun owners ready to welcome the military into our streets. including myself. fascinating.

justjess

Superstar
I just worked the polls at my local primaries and know that your write in votes Will be counted by the machine! I worked with a lovely old man at end of night he's like "I don't know who Deez Nuts is" LOL
also are you sure he was friends with clintons? doesn't look like it here
View attachment 37531
Id like to ask you to prove what you say but since you haven't provided any of the links I've asked for throughout this thread Im sure you wont.
Just so everyone knows, if I say something on here, I can show proof. If it's my opinion I'll state it as such but if I tell you a "fact" trust I can back it up if you want me to :)
AAECE6C0-0DB7-4EDE-94C3-8F46D687AE45.jpeg

Devine

Star
The vast majority of these protests have been peaceful. The vast majority of protesters at the non peaceful protests have also been peaceful. They just aren’t showing it on the news.
when i watch the news i find just to opposite to be true

Devine

Star
View attachment 37533
I replied to several of your statements in this thread asking you to prove what you say. Perhaps you don't read the replies to your posts which is fine I don't have time either.
good pic response though no joke.

justjess

Superstar
when i watch the news i find just to opposite to be true
When I wake up there’s typically dozens of notifications and no I don’t go through all of them, quite frankly, since rarely any of them ever happen to be an attempt at dialogue and are usually just ridiculous insults because I have a different opinion.

this is about his bone spurs:

Devine

Star
those tweets are from 2014. A lot can change in six years. Why would you need to deploy the military for a vaccination that is optional and could be handled by medical professionals in a timely manner?
who said the military will be passing out Vaccines????? where are you even getting that idea?

Devine

Star
Ok so I said we shouldn't talk about Obama anymore but I gotta. Check out the speech Trump gave re: protests. Everyone HATED it right? In fact it was hard for me to find a copy of it, in full, on youtube. Then check out a speech Obama gave during I think Baltimore protests.
THEY BOTH SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING!

"When individuals get crowbars and start prying open doors to loot, they're not protestors"-Obama

Devine

Star
cool thanks guys. here's the quote:
"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."

well i can tell you one thing he tries to force vax he will lose most of his base in a second. I did hear him say that not everyone will want a vaccine but cannot find the clip. he has emphasized repeatedly that he thinks therapeutics are more important than vax re: corona
interesting though definitely good to know.

justjess

Superstar
cool thanks guys. here's the quote:
"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."

well i can tell you one thing he tries to force vax he will lose most of his base in a second. I did hear him say that not everyone will want a vaccine but cannot find the clip. he has emphasized repeatedly that he thinks therapeutics are more important than vax re: corona
interesting though definitely good to know.
Why isn’t Hilary or obama in jail @Devin ? I believe your heart is in the right place. He isn’t what he promised though.

Devine

Star
Why isn’t Hilary or obama in jail @Devin ? I believe your heart is in the right place. He isn’t what he promised though.
I think it's coming I truly do. Obamagate? a bunch of names were released yesterday who will be made to testify.
EZw-NOXXYAEkG_H.jpg
it's a bit hard for me to follow it all, because it's boring. so far.
I appreciate everyone on here who expresses their opposing viewpoint to me. People who take the time to try to enlighten others do so because they care. We all want the best for all people!

justjess

Superstar
I think it's coming I truly do. Obamagate? a bunch of names were released yesterday who will be made to testify.
View attachment 37537
it's a bit hard for me to follow it all, because it's boring. so far.
I appreciate everyone on here who expresses their opposing viewpoint to me. People who take the time to try to enlighten others do so because they care. We all want the best for all people!
Don’t get your hopes up too high hun. It’s been 3 1/2 years. He’s had plenty of time if that was truly what he was going to do.