Privacy Is Just A Memory

Aero

Superstar
The intrusions into our privacy may just be the machines trying to sustain themselves. Of course, the 9/11 attacks probably were a catalyst for multiple "agendas".

I think that the trauma from 9/11 exists in each person's repressed mind space. Where the anxiety and fear are unchecked by consciousness and thus replaced by other triggers.

My previous statement is nothing new though. We see the havoc unleashed by repressed mind space every day. Plus trying to unravel something our minds buried for a reason is very difficult. And I speak from personal experience here. I've had to recreate a nightmare to free myself from one.

I'm not predicting another 9/11. I'm just saying that someday one of these traumatized kids is going grow up and lose it. More importantly, without depth pscyhology they are toast. Because unconsciously the 9/11 attack represents some form of rock meeting bottom.

Privacy has always been an illusion. Remote viewing can be learned by almost anyone. *shrug* Oh well, that’s just life. It’s good to have awareness, though. Not many people even bother to cultivate awareness, and rely only on the 5 physical senses.

That’s why I use personal shielding. If you don’t program your shield, you automatically leave yourself open to remote viewers. Well, technically they can still remotely view you as their subject, but with proper shielding, the pineal gland can only “see” a bright light that obscures everything else.

polymoog

Superstar
Big brother is watching you - here is how you can find out what the police are using to spy on you

0:29.

clambot

Veteran
I bought some sea monkeys once.
Sea monkeys, X-Ray Specs, the Amazing Money Changer, the Smoking Skull, etc. etc. I forget the name of the outfit that ran these advertisements (located always in the inside or on the back cover of that week's 12-cent comic book) but I do recall a New York City address. I had a habit of filling in the "name, address" label and choosing what I wanted. I never had the money ... I just dreamed of the thrills that would come in the mail. They never did.

I did, however, manage to order the "Smoking Skull" once. ("Comes with its own cigarettes!!!") It was pretty cool, for an eight-year-old kid. The "cigarettes" were just tiny little pieces of cardboard tubing ... the "skull" was a thumb-sized plastic toy gee-gaw with a wee tiny hole in the "mouth" in which one placed a "cigarette" and lit the thing. This was before any safety precautions on any toys for kids. The tiny cardboard tube "smoked" a bit as the spark died out. Thus: a "Smoking Skull"!!! The thrill derived from sneaking a match from my Dad and secretly lighting the thing in my bedroom and frantically waving away the tiny bit of smoke that resulted.

In GRIT magazine, there were advertisements for "Solve the Puzzle!! Win a Prize!!" which was a very simple crossword for kids. I solved one and sent the "entry" (undoubtedly to the very same New York City address). In return, I received yet another puzzle to solve (a bit more challenging!!) along with advertisements for various pieces of overpriced crap. This was the beginnings of the PCH scams (Publishers Clearing House, which still pushes overpriced crap to little old ladies.)

I miss those days of not-quite-innocent scams. I now limit myself to crossword magazines, which are slowly but surely going the way of the DoDo Bird. I still fill out those little order forms for the "Tweeting Clock" and other various worthless gadgets that are advertised. I'm a sucker at heart.