Prions in Plants?

Bent8484

Established
The animal prions would still need to be present in the soil that the plants are pulling it from, no?

Probably a concern for farmers if they buried mad cows on their property, I guess?

(Oh, duh. Deer carcasses could contaminate the soil.)

polymoog

Superstar
The animal prions would still need to be present in the soil that the plants are pulling it from, no?

Probably a concern for farmers if they buried mad cows on their property, I guess?

(Oh, duh. Deer carcasses could contaminate the soil.)

the prions persist at the location of the dead animal for a very long time. even burning the prions will not destroy them.

Maes17

Superstar
Corn and tomatoes?!

No more takis, ketchup, cheetos, fritos, fries.

Boycotting it all now.

That’s it I’m moving out of the country. I’m going to NM

Karlysymon

Superstar
the prions persist at the location of the dead animal for a very long time. even burning the prions will not destroy them.
1618081347388.png

There have been rumors or claims that apart from the barium, strontium and aluminium in chemtrails, added to the cocktail are aborted fetal cells. The only question now is whether our overlords are diabolical enough to add prion-containing stuff from deceased individuals into the chemtrails. But on further thought, I don’t think that would be viable to achieve their ends of turning everyone into a zombie which is why they are so insistent on “getting shots in arms”.

“The world returns to normal until everyone on the planet is vaccinated”- Bill Gates told us