Pretty good sermon on poverty

free2018

Star
This is a decent sermon on poverty, using the fall of man as the centerpiece of his argument.

Hrmmm, yeah... I actually gave this man a listen while I was working and I have to say, I'm on the fence with things he's saying and/or promoting. While some of what he said about the bible was interesting, Myron seems to promote a lot material wealth and gain.

For starters, what exactly is his business? What exactly is Myron selling that he can make thousands of dollars in a few minutes? I say this because I see he uses Bill Gates and Oprah as examples of accumulative wealth, and it doesn't take too much research to realize neither of them made their millions the old-fashioned way as Myron claims. Additionally, some of his tips and advice can be heard in a lot of seminars or courses for entrepreneurs, but much like how multi-level market schemes work, they don't really come out and disclose what needs to be done in order to succeed in starting and owning your own business which is a) a lot self-discipline, and b) the willingness to put in the time/effort to establish it and make it flourish.

That all said, again, some of his biblical references were interesting.

Hrmmm, yeah... I actually gave this man a listen while I was working and I have to say, I'm on the fence with things he's saying and/or promoting. While some of what he said about the bible was interesting, Myron seems to promote a lot material wealth and gain.

For starters, what exactly is his business? What exactly is Myron selling that he can make thousands of dollars in a few minutes? I say this because I see he uses Bill Gates and Oprah as examples of accumulative wealth, and it doesn't take too much research to realize neither of them made their millions the old-fashioned way as Myron claims. Additionally, some of his tips and advice can be heard in a lot of seminars or courses for entrepreneurs, but much like how multi-level market schemes work, they don't really come out and disclose what needs to be done in order to succeed in starting and owning your own business which is a) a lot self-discipline, and b) the willingness to put in the time/effort to establish it and make it flourish.

If someone looks like a poverty pimp it most likely is one. The last thing I need is another sermon from suspicious character.

free2018

Star

I hear you. I like his videos, but he is a salesman.
The main thing I got from watching has been twofold:
1. I am expanding my study or the Good Book.
2. I am back to focusing on gratitude.

There is nothing wrong with having money. Gill Bates and Mr Oprah? I agree they are not good examples of real industry. One can find that locally I suspect.