President [*shudder*] Harris?

The Agrarian

Veteran
I think this is worthy of discussion here considering V.C has written an article mentioning V.P Harris during the Smollett fiasco.

We're currently in March and President Biden, for all intents and purposes, is being managed from inside the Oval Office by a personal entourage. The American people have not had a single sit-down press conference (even with a friendly press!).

My guess is Kamala Harris will be declared President by summer's end. I'm not even gonna criticize Biden here.. I actually think it is cruel what his family is putting him through.

What are y'alls thoughts? Discuss.
9ba4131dfe094f58809e7621a5783347_A.jpeg

The Agrarian

Veteran
Agree. I think that has been the plan from the start, especially given Pelosi's pre-planning with her bill regarding the 25th Amendment.
I could tell during the primaries that Kamala Harris was the Media Favorite™️. The donor-class had to sneak her in through other means after she got clobbered in the debates. Kamala Harris has been groomed for this since at LEAST 2017.

You know things are BAAAD if the Oval Office won't even let CNN softball a few pre-screened questions.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Rumor has it, the Clintons are talking about the removal process starting.

Related article..

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
Well, this is telling.
A journo actually used the term "initiated".

I smell panic.

“If a culture doesn’t allow you to laugh at the leaders or at things that your eyes and ears tell you are actually happening, that’s not good.”

Aero

Superstar
Pushing Biden out makes zero sense. Like what are the elite getting with Harris that Biden can't deliver on? Maybe women's issues, but I'm not sure how strong Harris is on that front. It's probably fair to say the silence is what's concerning.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Pushing Biden out makes zero sense. Like what are the elite getting with Harris that Biden can't deliver on? Maybe women's issues, but I'm not sure how strong Harris is on that front. It's probably fair to say the silence is what's concerning.
If you think Xiden is doing any work besides signing his faulty signature on blank EOs..

Pushing him out was the plan since they picked him as the nominee. A lackey who has a handler who will follow the plan.

Aero

Superstar
If you think Xiden is doing any work besides signing his faulty signature on blank EOs..

Pushing him out was the plan since they picked him as the nominee. A lackey who has a handler who will follow the plan.
How much work does he need to do, though? If I'm President that's all I'm going to do. It's probably more fun talking to people when you are important. So I would probably talk to people a lot too.

I haven't heard that plan. More importantly, nobody pre-selected Biden as the nominee. He pushed his way into the nomination and Presidency. And it's not like that's some unique thing, it's expected.

Sunshine

Established

Guys a joke. Always has been.

Wow, thanks for posting that. It was nice to see a throwback to the olden days, when reporters had to meet journalistic standards of integrity. I know I am totally dating myself to say this, but geez, I miss "McLaughlin Group."

Dodo

Rookie
I know that kamala is supposed to replace biden but what i still dont understand is why did they not simply put kamala in the first place for the presidency ? My guess is that they wanted to divide the U.S with that fraud thing if kamala would have competted for presidency no one would have argued and we would not have all this cause she would have won with no fraud. Just a guess ofc i might be wrong... anyone has a better analysis ? I used To follow Q posts but now I feel like it is on purpose and this is just a trap. I wish not and I wish Trump was the guy To help but why would a FM fight other FM. Makes no sense To me he is being used

The Agrarian

Veteran
I know that kamala is supposed to replace biden but what i still dont understand is why did they not simply put kamala in the first place for the presidency ? My guess is that they wanted to divide the U.S with that fraud thing if kamala would have competted for presidency no one would have argued and we would not have all this cause she would have won with no fraud. Just a guess ofc i might be wrong... anyone has a better analysis ? I used To follow Q posts but now I feel like it is on purpose and this is just a trap. I wish not and I wish Trump was the guy To help but why would a FM fight other FM. Makes no sense To me he is being used
To answer your question:
During the primaries she got ROASTED and had to drop out of the Presidential campaign. It would have been bad optics for the DNC to just take orders from the donors and make her nominee anyway.

She still is THE donor fave... Biden is just there as a figurehead tbh. If/when he steps down the donors will get their wish.

I may be the oddball here but I actually feel bad for Joe Biden. It is downright cruel to put a confused old man in his position. He needs nursing care, not a high-stress office.

Aero

Superstar
Who has to talked to, though, exactly?

She talks to all the world leaders and gets briefed when he does. Daily.

You honestly think that he won the nomination and election fair and square?

Elections haven't been fair since at least the 1960s

williejonesjr

Veteran

Wow, thanks for posting that. It was nice to see a throwback to the olden days, when reporters had to meet journalistic standards of integrity. I know I am totally dating myself to say this, but geez, I miss "McLaughlin Group."
It's slightly above my time but how balanced is that group? Journalistic integrity indeed. Now, they take a buzz word and run with it.

And you're welcome. What a shame that he finally made it to the office, allegedly.

williejonesjr

Veteran
To answer your question:
During the primaries she got ROASTED and had to drop out of the Presidential campaign. It would have been bad optics for the DNC to just take orders from the donors and make her nominee anyway.

She still is THE donor fave... Biden is just there as a figurehead tbh. If/when he steps down the donors will get their wish.

I may be the oddball here but I actually feel bad for Joe Biden. It is downright cruel to put a confused old man in his position. He needs nursing care, not a high-stress office.
> I actually feel bad for Joe Biden.

This is 100% elder abuse. I dont necessarily feel bad for him bc, in life, he was a truly evil person.

I dont wish any elderly person to be put into the position of humiliation and abuse like this though.

Mamacat

Rookie
I actually feel bad for him too. My dad had Parkinson's and dementia and I see similar signs. He should be retired in a lake house playing with his grandkids and not being a puppet for the elite.

The Agrarian

Veteran
The key right now is to watch for a press conference. The more the White House keeps avoiding one, the greater likelihood we may see a "transition" (if you can even call it that).

As of right now they're literally shutting down the reporters in public mid-question.