Preparing the world for the “Great Reset”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Then there is Madonna singing these lyrics at the Eurovision awards last year.

"Future"

You've been puttin' too much time tryin to survive (Tryin')
Don't like the person in your past, so you let 'em die <about being reborn into the new world to accept Lucifer
(Le-le-let your light shine) Yeah, yeah <- This is referring to Lucifer - the false light-bearer

Not everyone is coming to the future (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (Past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

David Spangler, Director of UN Planetary Initiative, one of the founding fathers of the New Age movement

Then there is Madonna singing these lyrics at the Eurovision awards last year.

"Future"

You've been puttin' too much time tryin to survive (Tryin')
Don't like the person in your past, so you let 'em die <about being reborn into the new world to accept Lucifer
(Le-le-let your light shine) Yeah, yeah <- This is referring to Lucifer - the false light-bearer

Not everyone is coming to the future (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (Past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

David Spangler, Director of UN Planetary Initiative, one of the founding fathers of the New Age movement
WITCH

8D1E86E9-F02A-489F-B3CD-DF0AD5FB4107.jpeg

I'm reading the book The Great Reset.

I would recommend it to anyone who is considered a "Conspiracy Theorist" Really informative of their plans.

Also, It's interesting to note what occurred after The Black Plague. How it was used to reform as well. The book explains that too.
Thanks for this. Is it Klaus Schwabb’s book?

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
The mainstream are talking about it now...

Oh great. They have already made articles decrying it as conspiracy theories, despite the fact that these people are praising it in their own words. I wonder how long until they flip to "save the world" rhetoric without so much as retracting the conspiracy drivel. It makes me a lot less worried about the political mess at least lol, but then there's the problem of the new Babel being made from this idiotic idea, and of course the "savior" this will herald... At least the real deal will show up by the end of this mess!

Oh great. They have already made articles decrying it as conspiracy theories, despite the fact that these people are praising it in their own words. I wonder how long until they flip to "save the world" rhetoric without so much as retracting the conspiracy drivel. It makes me a lot less worried about the political mess at least lol, but then there's the problem of the new Babel being made from this idiotic idea, and of course the "savior" this will herald... At least the real deal will show up by the end of this mess!
A Friend of mine has already latched onto the lowering carbon footprint side of the great reset and has convinced himself that it’s a great initiative.

he doesn’t realise they lowering the carbon footprint means literally having less people on Earth.