Preparing the world for the “Great Reset”

QMQS

Established
Since we all know that part of the new world order is eugenics and population control, it is worth mentioning that canada plays a special role in promoting medical assisted suicide. In 2023 even for people with psychological diseases or chronic diseases, which aren't deadly. " You do not need to have a fatal or terminal condition to be eligible for medical assistance in dying. "

People use this option to "opt out" simply because they can't afford to live anymore. The system is called "MAID" which stands for medical assistance in dying. They love their acronyms. The probably got a good laugh out of it, that desperate people call the maid to get voluntarily killed.

A 54-year-old St. Catharines man is in the process of applying for medical assistance in dying (MAiD), not because he wants to die, but because social supports are failing him and he fears he may have no other choice.

Amir Farsoud lives with never-ending agony from a back injury years ago. He tells CityNews at its worst he is “crying like a 5-year-old and not sleeping for days in a row.” Farsoud also takes medication for depression and anxiety.

He describes his quality of life as “awful, non-existent and terrible … I do nothing other than manage pain.”

But Farsoud said his quality of life is not the reason he is applying for MAiD. He applied because he is currently in danger of losing his housing and fears being homeless over dying. “It’s not my first choice.”

Farsoud lives in a rooming house he shares with two other people, and it is currently up for sale. He is on social assistance and says he can’t find anywhere else to live that he can afford.

When asked if he would consider assisted dying if he had stable housing, Farsoud said he wouldn’t “even be close to it yet.”

QMQS

Established
The New World Order......umm sorry....the Great Reset

1989 book
View attachment 54197 View attachment 54195

....but we are all just tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists even as the conspiracy fact takes shape/unfolds before our eyes.

1668684868541.png

In a memo March 11, 1969, Frederick S. Jaffe, Vice-president of Rockefeller-sponsored Planned Parenthood - World Population, outlined examples of proposed measures to reduce United States fertility.

Among the measures suggested are: 1) Restructure family: a. postpone or avoid marriage and b. alter ideal family size. 2) Encourage increased homosexuality. 3) Educate for family limitation. 4) Fertility control agents in water supply. 5) Encourage women to work.

Thanks to elite social engineering, the US fertility rate has declined from 2.5 to 2 children per woman since 1970. Significantly the fertility rate for non-Hispanic whites is 1.8 in the US. In Europe and Canada, it is less than 1.5.

o_O

Ya know what’s spooky about your post? My friend feels guilty for his way of living while others are suffering. Mind you this is a guy who worked hard for what he has. Has a happy family but feels guilty all the time
Not me. I grew up very poor. I busted ass and worked two jobs while putting myself through college. I worked hard for years after college. As did my husband who also joined the military. We worked hard. We have what we have because we busted ass for it. I feel no guilt. I encourage everyone to work hard to better their lives. I am nothing special, but I have everything I wanted when I was growing up poor including a safe, happy home.