Preparing the world for the “Great Reset”

rainerann

Star
I already said that the great reset is a false narrative that is being pushed to hide the fact that the dems purposefully crashed the economy to win the US presidential election. They had no shot otherwise with their sorry pick for a candidate and trumps new trade deal that strengthened America economically and created more jobs in 50 years. Against a man who can’t say he did diddly squat in 50 years and is now a dementia patient.
but the pandemic actually gave trump the advantage. It is his own fault, that he didn’t take it.

Lisa

Superstar
but the pandemic actually gave trump the advantage. It is his own fault, that he didn’t take it.
I don’t think he lost the public at all..and if he did, he gained it back with the cheerleading the dems have been doing with the lawless rioters.

rainerann

Star
No..the dems have fauci and the virus response with the msm mocking everything trump does or says.

If there wasn’t a presidential election this wouldn’t even be a thing..
seriously Lisa, you are so naive when it comes to press appearances. All trump needs is for fox or one of his cult members to follow him around while he talks about wonderful everything people are doing for the pandemic is.

he could go to the lab and watch as a test was run and say how wonderful it is that America is testing like he was saying in the interview on the patio of the White House.

the reality is that he doesn’t want to get his hands dirty. He is probably more afraid of the coronavirus than he pretends to be and doesn’t actually want to go into a building that could expose him to this.

and he has missed an opportunity because of this and has no one to blame but himself.

rainerann

Star
I don’t think he lost the public at all..and if he did, he gained it back with the cheerleading the dems have been doing with the lawless rioters.
lol, there are more republican groups against trump than there have ever been for any other candidate in my lifetime. Trump’s presidency has the potential to turn a couple red states blue At this point.

justjess

Superstar
It’s a shame yet another thread turned into a trump election ad...

Lisa

Superstar
lol, there are more republican groups against trump than there have ever been for any other candidate in my lifetime. Trump’s presidency has the potential to turn a couple red states blue At this point.
Haha..well we shall see what happens in November...but I think sole demos are going to be shocked at the win..or maybe not? They are desperate to keep biden out of the public eye..and who could blame them?

ohhi9876

Veteran
You think trump is trying to play the victim? I don’t see that at all. I see a man who has very few friends he can count on because it seems that everyone is trying to take him down...so he has to be very careful as he moves forward because he wants to win re-election. Though quite honestly..he can’t lost this and won’t lost this.

It’s easy enough to say why he could of/would of/should of done but with the world press all aiming at making him look as stupid as possible..it’s not gonna be easy no matter how you slice it.
how is T always the victim?
has he victimized others - even on twitter??

and i am not sure how everything is fake news with it is clips of his comments - just speaking - but that is fake? he could just release statements if he did not want clips to be on tv - and then call it all fake.

ohhi9876

Veteran
It’s a shame yet another thread turned into a trump election ad...

and this never ending theme of T being a victim
britney is a victim - but t?

Lisa

Superstar
how is T always the victim?
has he victimized others - even on twitter??

and i am not sure how everything is fake news with it is clips of his comments - just speaking - but that is fake? he could just release statements if he did not want clips to be on tv - and then call it all fake.
He is the victim of the shilling media...that’s undisputable. Twitter was his only choice on getting his thoughts out...and yep..he likes to poke the bear. I think it’s hilarious myself..but I think it takes a b (billionaire) to stand up to the corrupt, greedy politicians..they have made it too well in the world to take crap from anyone else. Lol!

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog
As mentioned before~
How exactly did all the coins everywhere just disappear? Covid get em' too?
I'm flummoxed!
this is probably the most reasonable answer:

from: http://forums.wheresgeorge.com/showthread.php?224801-It-s-not-paper-currency-but-there-is-a-coronavirus-shortage-of-coinage/page7

A lot of coins, at least around here, are tied up in bank branches that have yet to reopen. PNC, for example, still has their branches without drive thru's closed, and all the cash that was in the vault when the bank closed at the beginning of COVID is still sitting there.

note:
(wheres george is a US bill tracking website. you enter your bill serial number on the site, write "wheres george.com" on it, and then spend it. another person, seeing the website, visits it and enters the serial number, so the user can see how far and how fast the bill has traveled.)

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog
Thanks.
"Reasonable" answer or not, still seems fishy....
They want everyone using cards, not cash, it would seem...
the bank around the corner has its office closed... still. only the drive-up window is open. i will say, though, that i havent seen any coin shortages in my area.

i wouldnt know where to dig for the information, but i would bet cash money that some of the banking CEOs sent memos to the banks to keep the banks closed to retard the distribution of coins. NWO collusion aside, banks stand to gain with a cash-free society. they could downsize their buildings, eliminate many jobs, and stand to data-mine the hell out of every one of their customers, selling their purchase information to top buyers.

cjkkw

Established
the bank around the corner has its office closed... still. only the drive-up window is open. i will say, though, that i havent seen any coin shortages in my area.

i wouldnt know where to dig for the information, but i would bet cash money that some of the banking CEOs sent memos to the banks to keep the banks closed to retard the distribution of coins. NWO collusion aside, banks stand to gain with a cash-free society. they could downsize their buildings, eliminate many jobs, and stand to data-mine the hell out of every one of their customers, selling their purchase information to top buyers.
the great reset is nothing more than a child's dream of something that will never occur. there will be a great reset which is also known as reincarnation.

Tikawanda

Established
This. All he had to do was not be a total jackass, but instead he treated the whole thing like a joke and pretended that the disease didn't exist for the first couple of months after it was reported, and by the time that he did take measures it was too late and then things sort of blew up in his face at our expense.

I don't buy the narrative that the pandemic was caused by "Dems" anyway, because that implies that tptb need excuses to rig elections even though they control everything already and should be able to rig elections in the blink of an eye without needing to go through a whole media circus or year-long pandemic.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't buy the narrative that the pandemic was caused by "Dems" anyway, because that implies that tptb need excuses to rig elections even though they control everything already and should be able to rig elections in the blink of an eye without needing to go through a whole media circus or year-long pandemic.
They don’t control the minds of all Americans..they still have to run for government positions...and with our system it isn’t easy to rig to be the President of the US...which was the point of the founding fathers.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
United Nations song “We Will Rise Again” lyrics Premiered Aug 15, 2020:

“Lives are lost
Children are suffering
Wearing a mask to stay alive

Around the world
We’re closing borders
Covid19’s on the rise

A new world order
Behind closed doors

The storm will pass
We will survive

We will rise, we will rise again
Our world will rise again…”

start at 2:25:00

I can’t get over this ^

A new world order
Behind closed doors

The storm will pass
We will survive”

I have to admire the UN marketing department here though - putting the lyrics in the mouths of attractive island people who have a group cultural identity as “Oceania” is a master stroke. The perfectly tanned, smiling face of the coming NWO.

Bravo.