Predictive Programming through Movies/ TV Shows

Riptide

Established
From the South Park episode "Hell on Earth 2006". Satan requires everyone to have a wristband to get into his Halloween party. He mentions the wristbands multiple times throughout the episode.

Riptide

Established
This might be a stretch, but I just remembered that the hidden immunity idol in Survivor: China (2007) was a plaque engraved with bats with a Chinese character in the middle. Don't know what the character means. Anyone understand Chinese writing?

e6tv8.jpg

zMd2pfVCd06-5hRvib507RzJ7etqyGIvNRgyeYal07w.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
Here's one I found very interesting by smhp

Really shows how easily it is
to manipulate someone into something
without the person even knowing
the person believes it's all his/hers very own idea
I hope yall find it a interesting watch
It's a long one
so maybe just have it as background noise

Check this article out if you guys have never seen it before, it blew my mind. It basically shows how the events of 9/11 could have been foretold/planned using gematria as far back as the English language has been around in its current form:

The author said he doesn't know what made him try this out with multiplication of 6, but 6 does hold meaning in the Bible and the occult. (Edit: going up by 6 every letter is actually the standard for English gematria)

In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day.
I've checked myself and the sentences do add up to the 1164 number using the 6 multiplication table he mentions (A=6, B=12, C=18 etc):

SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH = 1164
TWO THOUSAND ONE = 1164
THE NINE ELEVEN ATTACK – 1164
WATCHED THE AL QAEDA ATTACK – 1164
SEE IT ON THE TELLY – 1164
AS TWO PLANES CRASH – 1164
TOWERS DEMOLISHED – 1164
THE SECRET CONSPIRACY – 1164
THIS WAS FORETOLD – 1164
(more in the article)

If it was just one or two sentences matched up with it, it probably would be easy to call it a coincidence, but all of them...?

Here's part 2 of the article -
Sorry if this is old and has been posted a million times before, somehow I only came across it recently.

Here's the key if anyone would like to try themselves:
Code:
A = 6
B = 12
C = 18
D = 24
E = 30
F = 36
G = 42
H = 48
I = 54
J = 60
K = 66
L = 72
M = 78
N = 84
O = 90
P = 96
Q = 102
R = 108
S = 114
T = 120
U = 126
V = 132
W = 138
X = 144
Y = 150
Z = 156

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star

Catcher in the RYE and jesusists what more could you ask for. This guy is spot one.

moodychick

Established
From althetropes.org:

In an earlier episode where Spongebob and Patrick steal a balloon, it pops and they panic. Patrick says this little gem right here:

Cquote1.svgPatrick: "We're not talking about some dumb mail fraud scheme or a hijacking! WE STOLE A BALLOON!"
(A few months after the episode aired, 9/11, the anthrax letters and hijacking of Flight 793 occurred. Coincidence or foreshadowing?)

sadtruth

Established
vaccines.jpg
A show on Netflix called "The Imperfects"
It's about a medical experiment to alter human DNA with synthetic DNA. The characters going through it gain superpowers and are not technically classed as humans anymore. This vaccine flyer comes right after they explain all of that. How much more obvious can they get.